You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Violent Little Boy

Real Ghost Stories

Violent Little Boy

 

I'm 12 now, so I can remember this pretty clearly, when I was 2, I remember I was at my grandma's old house and I was in the room where all the toys were. I saw the door open and then close a little boy was standing right in front of me, he looked about 10, he had blue shorts on a green shirt and a baseball cap. He said his name was Billy, then he asked me if I wanted to play with a certain toy, I picked up a different toy and said I liked the one I had better. He got back up, took the toy out of my hand and hurled it across the room. I started to cry, I remember he put his hand over my mouth and told me to hush or he would smack me. I struggled to get up and get myself to the door. I yelled out "I'm telling my dad!" When he grabbed my arm, slapped me in the face and then scratched me. Then I saw an older man dressed in all black shake his head as if he was telling the boy to stop. The man lifted me and set me down and they both disappeared. And then that's when everyone walked in, my grandma was freaking and saying I had a slap mark and scratches! I never really had anything else happen there I never saw the boy again, but the man I saw a lot, he was nice, he talked to me sometimes though.

Thank you! ~Summer

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Washington

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Summer, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Abby (710 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-17)
Dear Summer,

Thank you for your nice response comment, and I hope I did not miss your 13th birthday.

I wish to extend to you my very best wishes for a very Happy 13th Birthday with many more happy returns. 😁 😊

Summer, a person's maturity is not defined by a number in age, but by their own personal, spiritual awareness, and the choices they choose to create in their own day to day life. There are children who act like adults and adults who act like children; it is when we can balance both the child and adult in us that we will all become fully aware of who we truly are as loving human beings.

Unfortunately, we live in a 3D physical world where there needs to be boundaries and age seems to be one of those earth bound boundaries. Not all things in this world are a one size fits all blanket, but at the moment it is how things are done and accepted. So, we learn to roll with the punches, and speaking from experience, the years go by much too fast as you become older in age. Thus, it is best to enjoy your life, especially when you are young, every moment and day at a time, for none of us is promised tomorrow. I think being young is just as wonderful as growing old, and both are to be cherished and enjoyed.

I know you are 13, but my advice to you is to live your life each day as if it were your last. Most of all, love well and always laugh as much as possible. Worry and down turned frowns only cause wrinkles. :) And the less wrinkles you have when you get older, the less body ironing you have to do when you are going out to skinny dip or mooning unsuspecting strangers. ;)

Happy 13th Birthday to Summer, and Many More! ❤

Blessings, Abby
summer_starz7 (12 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-09)
i do argree with your opinions and respect them thanks, Abby. I know nobody will care but I'll be 13 in a few weeks, yeah I'll pretty much still be 12 but you do make a good point.
❤ ~Summer
Abby (710 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-06)
Dear Summer,

Coming from my own maternal instincts and personal opinion there are some things on this site and sister sites that I do feel are questionable for those who are younger in awareness level than those who are not. I value children being allowed to remain children as long as they can, so that they can remain open and sensitive, even to ghosts. Life and it's reality happens too fast. I do not believe a child needs to grow up too fast.

Although, you do say you are not afraid and that your parents know what you do online, it is still possible to have too much unneeded information when and if you are not ready for it, and parents do not always know everything that goes on in their child's life online. I highly doubt they truly know a great deal about much of the information here or on other net sites. I know it is not my place, and the responsibility lies with the parent, in this case your parents and caretakers.

Personally, I would not allow my children or grand-children to be on this site if they were still in grade school and that is my opinion. I would not allow them to be on such a site until they were ready according to their awareness level.

Nothing against this site or any other. It is but my opinion. A child should come of age in their awareness when they are ready.

There is a wide paranormal range and story descriptions; from a caring ghost tucking a child into bed, to a demon who wishes to graphically take advantage of a child. Sometimes, too much information is not a good thing for those who are not prepared to handle it in their present awareness, like a child.

I am all for the sharing of knowledge, but in all things there should be balance, and I do believe children and many adults would benefit from simple, fair, well-defined, clear, concise and stable boundaries. Boundaries are good tools and guides to help a person along their life's way and with their growth in awareness. Perhaps, if gentle boundaries were taught for positive growth there would be less need to touch upon negative stories about demons taking advantage of a child, teen or and adult. At the very least the story would not need the added graphic description.

I find this whole comment to be quite ironic, and I am sure to some quite unnecessary.

Thanks Martin for your definition of your age requirement rule. Although I understand, in my opinion due to its broad base definition, it does not seem worth while to be posted as a rule, if only for legal purposes.

I understand it is the responsibility of the parent, and I am not the parent or grandparent nor the babysitter of those who come to this site. I still feel obligated to voice my concerns and opinions and so I have.

Blessings, Abby
summer_starz7 (12 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-05)
Thanks, but I don't scare easily and my parents do know what I do online, And the site let me sign up as a 12 year old without a care. But thanks anyway 😕
Martin (602 posts) mod
 
17 years ago (2007-09-04)
Hi Abby, it's more of a recommendation than a strict rule. What that means is if someone behave with the mental age of a 9 years old (whatever their real age), he's going to get the boot, while an 11 years old who can actually write decently and has something worthwhile to contribute, I let them hang with the grown ups. I think young people can have something worthwhile to share, especially in those matters, even more so if they have medium abilities. I just want to keep a general level of maturity throughout the site, and yes, if you're easily impressionable, under 13, and you think the movie Poltergeist was too scary, it might not be advisable to read the stories around here. My recommendation is on the frontpage so mommies, who should be monitoring what their kids do online, don't send me angry emails about their crying little kid 😉 But it is also there so no one should feel they need to censor their stories, if there is sexual material, for example, as we have witnessed in some succubus / incubus stories.
Abby (710 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-04)
Dear summer,

Ah, Martin what about this following statement:

This site is not for kids! Considering the nature of this site, some content may be troubling to very young minds, we therefore do not recommend it to anyone 13 and under.

Does this apply to summer as an author of a story who is age 12?

Summer,

I can understand having a memory at age 2, but your memory seems quite vivid and well written about, although you said you are 12, so perhaps the memory and story is valid. Well, it is your story and your memory, and you know what is true.--Abby
summer_starz7 (12 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-03)
Thanks guys...
maybe I was 3 or 4 but I know I was pretty young... It DID happen I have very faded scar's. Yes it does sound unbeliveable because of my age but I'm positive it happend.
Who knows maybe the man in black was my guardian angel sometimes I feel he is watching me...
Kimsouth0, when the man picked me up Billy just disappeared. And when the man appeared he would ask me questions, like if I felt ok and sometimes we would just talk about any random thing.
❤ ~Summer
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-01)
you mentioned in your story that the man in black talked to you sometimes. What did he say? What did he talk to you about? When the man appeared and picked you up, what happened to Billy?
chunkygut1 (13 stories) (73 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-01)
Wow did the scratches scar you at all?
I wonder why that man kept watching you maybe he was your guardian angel.
QueenTas (4 stories) (43 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-31)
I agree with Athena, becasue at the age of two the part of your brain that hold long term memory has not developed, I have been researching false memory, and am thinking this may be one, to you the memory may seem very real, because at the age of 4 or 5 you may have made the story in your mind, and the thought of it scared you, and caused a false mamory, so you go on to believe that it really did happen.

Weather the story is true or false, it was a very interesting one, thanks for posting it.

Tricia
Athena (9 stories) (222 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-31)
Hi Summer I really want to believe your story, but could it have happened later in your life? Maybe you think you were two, but actually a little older. Most people might have trouble believing this one because of how young you said you were.
summer_starz7 (12 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-31)
Yeah it was hard to remember but something happened a few days ago to made me remember what happened that day. No they never brough it up again, I don't think they wanted to scare me 😕 Well when it happened they were pretty freaked about this happening and I don't think they wanted me to be alone in a room any more so my mom was like, just keep her with everyone else and my dad was trying to figure out if I had done this to myself. No the man has not visited me since they have moved out of the house. But when I was almost 4 he came again... I was getting into stuff (I think it was my grandpa's hunting stuff) I turned around and he was just standing there 😲 Then he said something like "you shouldn't be in here you could get hurt" so he took my hand and walked me outside.
❤ ~Summer
melissagrove2000 (4 stories) (43 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-31)
Wow Summer! What an interesting story. It's hard to believe that you can remember this so vividly since you were so young at the time. Did your family continue to tell you about finding you with "slap marks" as you were growing up? What were their comments to you about this happening? Does this man in all black continue to visit you now? When he did visit you what would he say to you? I hope you comment!
Thanks for your story sweetie

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: