You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The First Ghost I Ever Saw: Dark Entity

Real Ghost Stories

The First Ghost I Ever Saw: Dark Entity

 

I had my first paranormal experience at the house I grew up in. I was not very old, about four years old. I remember it like it was yesterday and so vivid, I often walk by the house just to reminisce.

I remember that I was outside in the front garden. I had not long been outside when I looked beyond our garden fence, which had a grass bank. This was where I spotted what looked like a black hole mid-air. Seconds after noticing that, the vivid and solid yet dark entity manifested. I could not believe what I was seeing, in broad day-light! The entity then began to move toward me. I watched as it smoothly floated, it did not appear as if it was walking, just gliding, it stopped! And there it was... Floating ABOVE our garden fence. It is quite obvious that this entity once walked on grounds which no longer exist! It makes my mind run wild thinking about what it would have looked like. As for the black hole in mid-air, I like to think it was some sort of Portal.

This solid figure was also really rather menacing! Especially for a four year old! It wore a black robe, the robe had long bell sleeves and it draped over his feet, his hands and feet where covered by it... It also had a hood! Which darkened his face. This paranormal being was so vivid that I even noticed the robe was torn at the bottom where it draped around his feet and it even looked torn at the ends of the sleeves. Now that I am older, to me this apparition reminds me of a monk, only monks wear a BROWN robe! I cannot help but this this spirit was evil, or satanic. Maybe a group of Satanists gathered there. I would just love to know who and what it was, what it did and why his robe was black!

After that I ran away from it because it had frightened me. A few minutes later I returned to the front garden and it was no longer there. I always wondered if it would appear there again, but it never did (not in my presence anyway).

I do believe the spirit I saw fits in with a few other stories I have which are connected to that house. The house was haunted by several Astral beings, though that was not the only apparition my mother and I experienced there. She did not witness this specific apparition though. I will, with pleasure, share more of my personal stories with you in the near future.

Other hauntings by Ell_Annabelle

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Ell_Annabelle, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Ell_Annabelle (2 stories) (20 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-12-18)
Ell_Annabelle (2 stories) (20 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-12-08)
I just got the feeling he was part of a satanic group, or practiced black magic.

No one seems to think it could be true, you all just straight away say it isn't and I don't agree with that, because you did not see or feel it.

Not all monks are nice and there are plenty of stories of satanic monks lurking.

I hope that doesn't scare you too much.

Xxxx thanks so much for commenting though xxxx
Ell_Annabelle (2 stories) (20 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-12-08)
Someone mentioned it not being satanic, I asked what it could be if not satanic because I don't know if it was. Also, I mean it wasn't a demon I mean it did ritual in the past or something... Maybe.

You all seem to be jumping at that and shouting at me THAT IT IS NOT EVIL! 00 okay I shall not mention satanic rituals ever again: (
Ell_Annabelle (2 stories) (20 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-12-08)
o0 I said in the comment that I wish I had not have mentioned evil in the first place and I also said it was a suggestion and I also said it wasn't meant to be the main focus of the story. I think you lot took the stick from up my bottom and placed up each others
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+1
10 years ago (2013-12-07)
Elle_Anabelle, the first person to suggest the black robe indicated evil was you, in your story. Then again in the comments. If sticks are to be removed from rears, it may be wise to start with your own.
Ell_Annabelle (2 stories) (20 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-12-07)
I don't judge people by appearance, I am the least person to judge. Thank you very much, I hate people on these sites who think they know it all. I wear all black day in day out and I am not evil. Gosh. I wish I had never mentioned evil.

How about commenting about the story instead of evil being a main focus, it wasn't meant to be.
Ell_Annabelle (2 stories) (20 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-12-07)
It can mean you are but it doesn't have to mean you are, LOL some people are so uptight. Since I mentioned it could have been evil people have gone all weird on me THERE IS NO EVIL OKAY! DON'T EVER SPEAK OF EVIL TO MEEEEEE lol And I find it funny how everyone has dismissed it as being evil even when you they didn't see it or feel the presence. Non of you KNOW if it is or isn't evil. Neither do I. So remove those sticks from up your ***

I never act with disrespect?

It was only a suggestion I didn't say it was evil.

:)

Xxx
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
10 years ago (2013-11-29)
simon155 - I'm just looking for clarification on one of your statements. You said, "BUT, I DO KNOW there is no "evil"." Where you speaking about evil in Ell_Annabelle's story, or there is no evil...Period? I just don't want to misunderstand what you meant.
simon155 (18 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-11-29)
Even collecting blood isn't bad.

Doctors, scientist and the like have done so for a very long time. There are countless reasons you might do so, from medical research, to finding cures, to expanding your knowledge, to keeping for transfusions etc...
simon155 (18 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-11-29)
I don't know:
1) IF it was real
2) IF it was human / alive / dead
3) Why you saw it.

BUT, I DO KNOW there is no "evil". Never judge by appearance. Black does not make you evil. Wearing robes does not make you evil.

It doesn't matter if it was alive or dead, human or alien. IF it was there, accept it for what it was. Don't alarm it, and show respect, as you would to any other.
Ell_Annabelle (2 stories) (20 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-09-12)
No I had no idea what Satanism was then.
Had Never seen or thought about sacrifice.
I couldn't have compared it. It's just a feeling.

I have don't said it WAS satanic.
I have not said the dream WAS CONNECTED.

Personally I think I dreamt it because I had seen it and it created the dream. But the I think but how would I have known what sacrifice was.
Things like that don't just pop into your head when you have never heard about it. TBH I never even knew about ghosts then.

It's all just thoughts.

If it was white and a gave the same feeling then yes. If it was white and gave a happy feeling then no.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+2
11 years ago (2013-09-12)
Ell_Annabelle - and sometimes our worries, fears and anxieties are brought to life in our dreams. You said you got a bad feeling from this monk; you "can't help" but think he was associated with something satanic. The mind is a very powerful thing and can make something appear to be something it isn't. The more you worry about something, or convince yourself it is bad, the deeper that emotion goes. I truly believe we can create our own nightmares.

If he had been wearing a white robe, would you have felt the same?
Ell_Annabelle (2 stories) (20 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-09-12)
The following night I dreamt that the "Monk" collected blood and put it into small fancy glass bottles.

I wouldn't have known anything like that then.

But perhaps that dream just came because I had seen something.
X
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-09-12)
Hi Ell_Annabelle, I go with lady-glow. It is not necessary that black should be associated with evil or bad. Ask your neighbours if they have seen such apparition, even though it might have happened so long ago. There will definitely be elderly persons or friends of your age, who could have seen an apparition, if it manifested there for quite long.

But you said that you should share your other personal experiences. Looking forward to the same.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
Ell_Annabelle (2 stories) (20 posts)
-1
11 years ago (2013-09-12)
Those Monks robes don't look like the one I saw...
Sometimes you just get certain feeling from them... As well!

Tehehe, Japanese Buddhist monks in Dudley?:D Mind you they can come from anywhere through a portal?!
Fergie (40 stories) (1159 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2013-09-11)
Pleasure Miracles, (tips hat) if we want to take the matter further, Japanese Buddhist monks also wear black. 😉
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-09-11)
you mean brown right? Mine was black his was brown. Both were bad. Well mine wasn't bad maybe but it was the most scariest thing I saw!
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+1
11 years ago (2013-09-11)
Fergie - thank you for pointing that out 😊

And on that note, Ell_Annabelle, I agree with lady-glow, just because the robe was black doesn't mean it was bad.
Fergie (40 stories) (1159 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2013-09-11)
Hi Ell Annabelle, the monks of St Benedict wear black robes. So your monk is not necessarily a satanic one. Google Benedictine Monks, you will see for yourself.

I hope this helps you in your quest.

Thank you for sharing.
Ell_Annabelle (2 stories) (20 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-09-11)
I have tried to research the area but could not find anything! I really would like to know.

The Black Robe... What could the monk have been associated with if not satanic:)

More Stories soon:)

Thanks for your comments xXx
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-09-11)
Oh England the place were jautings are known for. I know because the rich history says it all. So many inccidents that leaft a scare in the past. I wouldn't be surprised if it was a monk. I read a lot of stories of Monks in brown. I had a similar thing happen to me and but it was all black. VERY scary! I wish I could help but I believe it to be a monk as you. I hope to hear from you soon and take care
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2013-09-09)
Do you know the history of the house and the area where it stands?
I do not know if all monks dress, or used to dress, always in brown robes; or if its black robe would necessarily mean for the apparition to be satanic but I'm sure it had to be a terrifying experience for the little girl you were.

I'm looking forwards to read more of your stories.
Thanks for sharing.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: