You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Hooded Black Figure 2

Real Ghost Stories

Hooded Black Figure 2

 

Hey everybody. Before you read this, you probably should read hooded black figure if you haven't yet. My brother has seen this figure once again. Just last weekend, we drove into town to buy groceries. Mom and dad drove separately, so that we would have more room to put things. I wasn't feeling well, so my dad decided to take me home since mom and my brother had a few things left to do.

When we got home, my dad went to bed because he had a headache and it was getting late anyway. I stayed up, because it was Saturday. I went upstairs once to change into my pjs. I went straight to my bedroom, with the hallway light off, because it burned out, and turned my light on.

While I was up there, all the lights were off, except the one in my room. I turned the light off, and went downstairs. About an hour later, I was watching TV and mom and Hayden got home. When Hayden walked in, the first thing he asked me was: Is dad playing guitar in the playroom? I told him no, because he had been in bed literally all night. Hayden was shocked. He told me that he looked in the window to the playroom and the light was on and he saw someone wearing a hoodie jacket, holding dad's guitar! I swear that I never turned the playroom light on, and if it was on, I would be able to see it from the hallway. Why is this in my house and why is my brother the only one that sees it?

I need an answer, and so does my brother. Thank you so much for reading and I love replies!

Other hauntings by hmb2002

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Indiana

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, hmb2002, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

MariluRivera (1 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-11-05)
Sometimes spirits choose the "right person" to reveal themselves. And maybe the spirit is in your house because it died there and is trapped there. And maybe to leave it needs something and that may be another reason why it only shows itself to your brother. I think that your brother is the only one that could help the spirit. It could be a possibility.
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-09-11)
I agree with the YGS members. But keep an eye on him. Never know what spirits can do. And what. Did you try talking with your parents about this. It maybe hard but maybe theyu know something. Your father might have a clue if you ask me. Maybe an old friend no longer with him
RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-09-10)
hmd2002
It could be that your little brother is still young enough to see spirits and isn't jaded like many people get when they get older. It could be someone who lived in your house years ago came back to that house because it holds happy memories.
I don't think there is anything to worry about. If he starts seeing this figure more regularly tell him to keep a journal. Also if you start seeing this figure or strange things start happening you should also keep a journal. We can help you better with more information. Just remember to refer to the journals,don't try to write by memory you may miss something important.
Regards
Red
Nectarvore (1 stories) (226 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-09-10)
Yeah it's odd that only your brother sees it. Sometimes a spirit will manifest to only one person because they favour them. I have always had a touch of sight but when my son was a baby he used to play with something I couldn't see, only feel. He could see it, plainly. So I figured maybe the being only wanted to connect with him. Maybe it's the same with your bro? It's sweet that the spirit plays guitar. Lol
mamachong (11 stories) (228 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-09-08)
I don't think you have anything to worry about. It dosen't sound like it wants to hurt you.
Seeker1 (3 stories) (58 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-09-08)
hmb2002,

Perhaps the spirit played guitar in life and misses it. I wouldn't worry, it seems harmless.
As far as why your brother is the only one who sees it? Maybe he's more open to it, or the spirit chose to reveal himself to him.
Could this spirit be a friend of your bros who passed on?

Blessed Be

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: