You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: A Ghost Sleeps Inside Me

Real Ghost Stories

A Ghost Sleeps Inside Me

 

One day, earlier this year, I awoke after just a little sleep. I was somewhat groggy but otherwise fully awake. I felt something on my bed, and it moved around a little. I was sleeping on the edge of the bed, and whatever it was, was in the middle somewhere. I looked and didn't see anything. I went back to sleep and forgot about it.

A few weeks later, I had woken up and felt the same thing again on my bed. It was moving around, and I could feel a slight bouncing movement when it would occasionally stop. To me it felt like a small dog panting. I however didn't feel four legs walking on the bed. It felt more like one big mass.

This continued on for several months. At first, the frequency of the visits was only about once or twice a week. They wouldn't last long - just a few minutes and then I would lose awareness of it. As time went on, it would visit me more and more frequently, like five or six times a week. It would always do the same thing. It would come onto my bed, move up to my head, then move down to my feet, almost like it was examining me. It would do this over and over. I still couldn't see anything, but I could feel the weight on the bed and see the comforter move if the room had enough light. What was initially a curiosity started to get annoying. I yelled, "Go away!" to it and swatted at it with my pillow. It went away.

The next night, it moved something in the house for the first time. I have frequent indigestion and keep a jar of antacids in my nightstand. I was running low and had to restock the jar. They are muli-colored, and I dropped a pink one on the floor. I saw it fall, but didn't see where it landed. I looked around for it, but figured it must have rolled under the nightstand. I gave up looking. The day after I told the ghost to go away, I was getting off work and went into my walk-in closet to change clothes. There was a pink antacid balanced on one of the wood rods where you hang the hangers. I saw that, and my blood went cold because I knew exactly what put it there. I'm single with no pets, and nobody had access to my house while I was at work. This disturbed me somewhat, but I also saw it as a peace offering of sorts and maybe even a slight sense of humor. That night, I went to bed and when I woke up, there was a cushion from a chair in another room of the house on top of me. I went to put the cushion back and noticed that the ghost had also turned on a fan in the same room the cushion came out of.

From then on, I would go to bed slightly paranoid at what I could expect to find on top of me after I woke up. So far it hasn't moved anything else except for one incident where it lifted two towels out of the central bathroom straight off the rack and carried them into my bedroom and dumped them on the floor near the bed while I was sleeping.

Starting in August, the visits became daily. Before it would let me sleep a little before getting on the bed, but by now it was coming the minute I got into bed. It would lean against side of the bed. I sleep on my side, and through the pillow I could hear the mattress springs compress a little as it leaned. It would touch me and poke me in various places, usually my legs. It would also rub my forearms. I have a small turbo fan on the nightstand because it's very hot and humid where I live, and sometimes I need it to sleep. When the ghost was in between the fan and myself, I would hear a disruption to the airflow. It would do its old "get on the bed and move from head to toe" thing, over and over. By now I was thoroughly annoyed with it and wanted it gone. It was about impossible for me to sleep any more. I commanded it to leave my house and never return. It didn't listen to me at all. By then I dreaded coming home and going to bed.

I eventually got to the point where I could sort of see it. The air that's around it will strobe and flicker. It's very difficult to see. The room must be somewhat dim (I'm a night shift worker and usually sleep during the day), and you can't look straight at it. You must use off-center vision. It is a shapeless, almost imperceptible, flickering light-grey mass. That's the best way I could describe it. There's no change in temperature when it's around me. I don't smell anything either. I don't sense anything evil about it. I figured that it was just desperate for attention. I talked to a friend that's open-minded about such things, and he said the best thing to do is just ignore it and it will eventually go away. I thought about it, and figured that he was right. I'll just ignore it. Here's where things get interesting.

The day I talked to my friend about it, I went to bed and pretended to be asleep. Within a minute, I felt the familiar bumping of the bed and poking of my body. I was just going to ignore it. Then it got right in my face. My heart was pounding wondering what it was going to do. I could feel the shimmering, rippling energy of its face touching mine. I had my fan on, pointed at my head. The air from the fan was going crazy, in all different directions. The ghost got real still, its face pressed against mine. I felt what must have been fingers grabbing my forearms, and then I felt what were its feet touching my feet. It kept pulling itself closer and closer to me until... It was completely inside me!

In an instant, my consciousness expanded and my body became still. Have you ever woken up only mentally while the body was still comfortably numb? On rare occasions I've entered that state through meditation and a few times just spontaneously woken up that way. Your mind becomes crystal clear while you're just barely aware of your body. It's a nice state to be in. So anyway, here's this ghost and I conjoined. My body felt very soothed. It felt really wonderful but at the same time really creepy.

This now happens on a daily basis. As soon as I get in bed and pull the covers up over me, it is there with me. I am still fully awake, so this is not sleep paralysis. It lies next to me then slowly gets into me. The whole process takes about five minutes. I can feel its awkwardness at doing this. Its movement is very amoeba-like. It will pull parts of itself in and push other parts out to perfectly match my body. If I move an arm for example, it will have to move its arm as well to match mine. It has a little more difficulty when I have my fan on since it has to fight the air current. Once we're paired, I instantly enter that mind-awake, body-numb type of consciousness. We fall asleep together. It does not want me to turn over in my sleep because if I do, we have to go through the whole joining process again. If I start to get up to go to the bathroom, I may feel it grab my forearm and squeeze as if to say, "Hey, don't go!" It can have a surprisingly strong grip when it wants to. When I wake, I feel a nice tingling sensation that shoots down my body, and at that point I know it's gone until the next time I go to sleep.

I do not feel at all possessed. I'm in full control. I have a type of muscular dystrophy which leaves me in chronic pain. While the ghost is in me, I feel a soothing energy flowing up and down my extremities. I have stopped taking pain medication. I just don't need it anymore. However, I don't feel its purpose with me is to heal me. I believe that it's just an effect of it being within me. I don't feel like it is draining my energy. I've read that some spirits will leach energy from the living, but this one doesn't seem to be doing that. My dreams are not being influenced by it either. I don't sense that this is a relative or friend who has passed away. I don't even know if it's human (was human, rather).

I try to keep my sense of humor through all this. One day as it was coming for me, I said out loud, "With you every day is like Halloween, isn't it?" Another time, when it was already inside me, a rafter in the house creaked off in the distance. I said to it, "Did you hear that? I think the house is haunted. What do you think?" I could swear I almost felt it laughing.

One day I mentally asked it to stroke my left cheek. I waited and waited. After what must have been a couple of minutes, I felt the most exquisite sensation on my left cheek. It was as if thousands of tiny electric currents were dancing across my skin. It faded away very slowly, maybe after 10 minutes. I then asked it to stroke my right cheek. There was a very long delay, then I felt the same sensation on my right cheek. I wanted to communicate with it, and I was going to use left cheek for "yes", right cheek for "no", forehead for "I don't know", and lips for "I don't want to answer". It touched my lips only the following day, and never would touch my forehead. I tried asking it questions, both out loud and mentally, but I just didn't get much response. Sometimes I would get a much delayed response. I would be away from the house at work and maybe my right cheek would start tingling, but by then I had forgotten the last question I asked it. It does not seem to be interested in communicating with me at all.

I want to know more about it, and why it is with me every day even though I told it many times that I want it to leave me alone and never come back. It is very aggressive and relentless. I never invited it. If I want to get any sleep at all, I have to let it in me. Otherwise, it will poke at me the whole time I'm in bed. I have tried sleeping in other rooms, and it still comes for me. However, if I'm not trying to sleep, for example, reading in bed, it pretty much leaves me alone. Some days I almost look forward to it coming, but most days I just want it to go away. I am getting more and more used to it, and I can sleep a little bit now with it inside me even though my mind is racing.

I really don't know what to make of this. I want to know why it's doing this to me. I have never heard of a spirit sleeping within someone in this manner.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Rich73, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Charlotte-rsa (1 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2019-07-07)
Rich - Please keep us regularly updated- this is very interesting!
CuriousDee (8 stories) (631 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-03-02)
Rich73 it sounds like you have a knack for it! For me, it happens while meditating or before attempting astral projection (totally different topic). It will just sort of happen, I will have a delayed response to it, like "Oh there are my hands on my lap" or "Woah I see my bedroom with my eyes closed". A few times, I realized I was "seeing" a different part of my house. Sometimes I see faces, random images, etc. It's a strange thing to experience, but always kind of exciting. I'm not sure what it means or what one could do with it, buy exciting nevertheless.

Thanks for reading my stories! You're right, I'm happy to be able to share with others.
Rich73 (1 stories) (67 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-03-02)
CuriousDee, Does it happen to you immediately after you wake up from a light sleep? That's when it happens to me. What do you see? I can only see in black and white. I can look around the room a little even though it's completely blacked out - sort of like night vision. The first couple of times it happened, I would wiggle my fingers in front of my face, and I could see them perfectly. I read your stories. That's what's nice about this site is that you can share your experiences, and we can all relate to them.
CuriousDee (8 stories) (631 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-03-01)
I too am fascinated with your experiences. The only similarity I can share is about seeing with your third eye. It started about 3 years ago for me. It is also very quick for me. I notice that when it happens, if I focus too much on what I'm seeing, it fades to black. If I kind of view it nonchalantly, it lasts longer. It's hard to describe.

Anyway, I look forward to updates, thanks for sharing!
Rich73 (1 stories) (67 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-03-01)
It opened the blinds again on Feb 26th while I was taking my afternoon nap:

Https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4609/25683933377_5be6f92f2c_o.jpg

I think I'm just going to leave them open and see what happens.

Shelbyloree, that's a good idea about the window. It's a plastic radiant barrier type material. I didn't think it would be conductive. I thought I'd check anyway, and it sure enough is. I could probaby attach it to an earth ground and see if that changes anything.
shelbyloree (5 stories) (285 posts)
+2
7 years ago (2017-08-18)
Maybe your ghost was opening the blinds to draw your attention to it, so you would start to notice it being used as a 'gateway' or a 'holding place' in your house?

If you're working with that type of voltage, could some of it be held in the aluminum foil? I think aluminum foil is a conductor of electricity, although I have no idea if it holds electricity for any length of time.

Could you 'neutralize' the window by using a non-conductive material to block light so the 'gateway' is closed or at least not wide open for whatever to wander through? Maybe heavy light blocking curtains, or thick cardboard or wood works just as well, without the potential static charge or hold.

I remember my college boyfriend blocked his bedroom light with heavy black matting paper, like the paper used for framing pictures. Drove me nuts not being able to see outside, but that room was DARK.

You can get the mat paper at Michaels, Hobby Lobby, or anywhere they frame pictures. Just take the window measurements and they can cut it to fit, or you can cut it yourself. It may be easier to bring in the measurements though. Straighter lines, ha!
Rich73 (1 stories) (67 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-08-14)
This is in reference to the window in my previous post on June 20th. For the last couple months I've been hearing a light tap on this window when I lie down to go to sleep. At first I figured it was just the house settling, but then I realized that the tapping always corresponded to the start of the paranormal activity. It sounds like someone lightly tapping once on the glass with a fingernail. When I wake up and start moving around, the ghost (s) will leave me, and I'll hearing the tapping on the window again. It's almost like the ghosts "hang out" in this window while I'm awake. I really don't know what to make of it.

This morning I drifted off to sleep, and my regular ghost was already with me. I woke up but only mentally. My body was paralyzed. My third eye vision was working very well, and I looked around the room. I heard a tap from the window, and right then one of the tall shadow ghosts walks right out of the window as if it was a door. It was about seven feet tall, and it walked right over to me and loomed over me. I was so scared! It then lifted into the air and lunged at me over and over. I didn't feel a thing though. My usual ghost was maybe somehow shielding me from it. I was able to go back to sleep without further any further incidents.

I just want to post this while it's fresh in my mind.
Rich73 (1 stories) (67 posts)
+2
7 years ago (2017-06-20)
A few days ago the ghost opened these blinds while I was sleeping. This would have been the late afternoon or early evening. Notice the foil I have on the window to make the room dark so that I can sleep during the day. There would have been no reason to open these blinds as this window does not afford an outside view.

Https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4238/35423567985_49451a6e70_o.jpg

To open these blinds, the ghost would have had to turn the rod on the left side. I'm impressed by its dexterity in doing this. Also notice how the blinds are opened exactly perpendicular, much like my cabinet doors are usually opened. I want to add that this corner of the room is exactly where I saw the two shadow beings from my previous comment.

Shelbyloree: thank you for reading through all of this and for your very insightful comments. I have a hunch on why this thing disappears when I stay home for awhile. I work on high voltage equipment - up to 600 volts. Being surrounded by these electric fields all night, I probably have a bit of a charge on me when I come home from work. The ghost could be using this charge to make itself appear stronger to me. We work four 10 hour days with three days off. After my second or third day off, I don't feel it anymore. I get a little break from it that way. But on my first day back from work, it is strong! I don't think it completely disappears on my days off. I will still get a little tingle on the cheek sometimes. If I'm working on something around the house and making a big commotion, I will sense it around as if its checking out what I'm doing. Things do still get moved around the house on my days off, but other than this, I basically have no interaction with it.
shelbyloree (5 stories) (285 posts)
+2
7 years ago (2017-03-23)
This is now on my favorite list! Spent most of the day reading comments, lol!

I have a theory - maybe this is a shadow person 'learning' you and changing on its own terms. It's not human but appears like one, it doesn't move like it's from this demension, and it stated it wasn't anything else. (Human, you, etc)

You can exist within the same space, but you do not join. It has experimented with mimicry (work ghost), and seems to have recently attracted others of 'its' kind.

I feel you are kind of like the lab rat, maybe you came on its scope via your out of body experiments over time, I don't know. Its latest description sounds like a grey alien, though the figures behind it appear as shadow people.

I think it's synchronizing with your biorhythms, which is why you're more aware of it now than you were a few years ago. It's learning and so are you, kind of like when Jane Goodall hung out with the apes for years on end. It's a very close examination in very close proximity. It's seeing change, so are you.

I think it's a 'different kind' of shadow person - maybe a rogue scientist who is doing its own thing and experimenting with stuff (i.e. You). You are a good one to hang around - solitary, accepting of unusual occurrences, addressing it as it is, etc.

Anyway, that's my impression of the thing, but who knows? Like people reporting strange side effects from abductions, I suspect your side effect (while good for you, yeah!) may be accidental, not intentional anyway.

Love the updates, keep them coming! A bit weird about it disappearing if you don't leave the house though. What's that about I wonder?
Rich73 (1 stories) (67 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-03-23)
Summer: Yes, please check back every so often. This is the only way I have to keep in touch with you. You're the only one I know that is going through this.

A few weeks ago, it came into my bed and as usual started to pace back and forth, from my head to my feet. I was able to see it as a dark shadow with my third eye vision. I waited until it got to my head then I punched it in the face and said, "Boo! I see you!". It was a good-natured punch - slow, like what you'd give a friend. It became very still and just stayed at my feet the rest of the day. It seems very bashful, and if I give it any attention it seems to change its behavior.

Like you, I feel a hand touching me when I'm in bed. It's not on the shoulder though. I can feel distinct fingers and palm resting on the side of my head. Sometimes the index and middle fingers will gently stroke the hair on my temple. This happens a couple times a year. From the position of the hand, whoever it belongs to would have to be standing behind me. Meanwhile my regular ghost is pacing back and forth in front of me. That would mean that when this happens, there are two spirits in my room at the same time. They don't seem to interact with each other.

I got a look at the regular ghost's eyes the other day. I had gotten into bed and had drifted off to sleep. I was on the left side of my bed facing the center of the bed. When the ghost is physically near me, that's when I snap awake and my third eye vision comes on. It appeared out of thin air in the middle of the room then walked through the bed from the right side toward me. It then stood over me and looked down on me. This time, instead of seeing it as a black shadow, I saw it in a much lighter shade of grey. This made its eyes stand out. They were human size and shape but completely black. The ghost was about four feet tall. It didn't have any hair or clothing. I couldn't even tell if it was male or female. It was just standing over me looking me over. Here's the kicker though. There were two other spirits in the corner of the room. They were tall, black, thin shadows standing close to each other and watching me. I would estimate them to be about six feet tall and human-shaped. I could recognize a head, arms, torso, and legs, but they were were distorted, like what you'd see in a modern art painting. My third eye vision only lasts about 10 to 15 seconds then fades away. I drifted off to sleep then had the most profound and terrifying night terror to date. I snapped awake but only mentally. I was pulled underground into a void that had a bright bronze background. There was no sense of up or down so I was completely disorientated. I saw about half a dozen spirits similar to the two that were standing in the corner of my room. They were swarming me. One jumped on my back, and I felt its arms clutch around my chest and its legs gripping me around my lower extremities. I tried yelling, but couldn't get anything out. I panicked and woke up with a gasp. When I woke up, my usual ghost was standing near me, and everything was calm.

Well, it appears the mystery has deepened a little.
summerafternoon12 (31 posts)
+2
7 years ago (2017-02-25)
oh and I'm not sure of the propeller thing. I'll need to look at that on you tube. I've felt what feels like a human-ish shape. And then there are the small animal, catlike beings. Sometimes they are together and sometimes not.
Sometimes it feels gel-like, like it's conforming to me, but not in the way that it feels like a person. Just like it would be a blob of something gel like. Like something out of the movie Ghostbusters.

I have no tried too much with my 3rd eye. Don't know if I have a 3rd eye or not. I know there are ways to develop it but I'm still nervous about that, even all these years later.
summerafternoon12 (31 posts)
+2
7 years ago (2017-02-25)
Rich it occurred to me I hadn't checked here in a while. Oh boy what you are describing sounds like what I was afraid of. I honestly haven't felt too much of the "human" version of the ghost. The past several months have been mostly the feeling of small animals around me. The most human thing I feel is the hand on my shoulder that happens a few times a month. I have not felt the ghost going inside me and synching up with me like I used to feel.

But the times I have felt the hand I start to wonder if this is more an alien than a ghost. I know I've said that before. I never really believed in aliens. But I just don't know. Is this a being from another planet or the spirit of a person who has passed? WTF is this thing? It feels like it would look scary. I purposely keep my room dark for that reason. Sometimes it's bad enough feeling it. I don't want to see it. I'll never be able to sleep again. Really the worst thing about all of this is not knowing what it is. How does it fit into science and/or religion? It doesn't.
Can't tell people because they will think you are crazy.

Anyone with any insight who has read this long and crazy journey that has been going on for almost 4 years, please weigh in.
Rich73 (1 stories) (67 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-01-17)
Summer: I hope you are still around. I've solved part of the mystery about what the movement is on the bed - at least in my case. I think it might be similar for yours.

Lately this new third eye vision of mine has been slowly improving. The other day I was able to get the best look at it so far. Let me start by saying that my bedroom is blacked out due to me being a day sleeper. I mean it is really, really dark and about impossible to see anything even with your eyes adjusted to the darkness.

I was lying on the left side of the bed and on my left side which means I was facing the interior of the bed. I had just slipped into a light sleep when this thing woke me up by the bumping and its movement on the bed. With my eyes still closed, I was able to see it standing over me with my third eye and my real eyes closed.

It was humanoid in shape with a smooth, round, hairless head. I was able to make out just a hint of nose and cheeks, but not enough other detail to tell if it was male or female or even human. It was just too dark in the room to see any details on it, but let me tell you, it was very disconcerting to see it. It has bothered me for several days now.

I've come to realize that the larger thing that I've been feeling moving on the bed is a cross section of its torso where it intersects the top of the bed. It wades through the bed as if it were water. The smaller shapes I feel moving around the larger one are its arms which are flailing about wildly and reaching out toward me. Have you ever seen a video of an airplane propeller where the scan rate of the camera nearly matches the RPMs of the propeller? The propeller blades appear to break apart into pieces as they spin around. That's what this thing's arms reminded me of.

When I lay down in bed and start to fall asleep, I will typically feel a little bump at the back of the bed. That would be this thing approaching the bed from the rear and walking through it. I then feel the larger spot moving back and forth, from head to toe. That would be it pacing back and forth alongside me. Then, it lies itself down and gets inside me.

I did some measurements after, and gauging from the angle it appeared to me and its position, that would make it 4 to 4.5 feet tall relative to my floor. There is a possibility that it could be taller and walking with its feet partially submerged into the floor and foundation of the house. When it is inside me, I feel its head in my head and its feet at my feet, so it is the same height as me when it's in me.

A couple days after I got a good look at it, I got a poorer look when I was awakened by it in the same manner. I saw just a vague black shape over me using third eye vision. I opened my real eyes, but there was no change in my vision. I was still seeing the same. I think it was my third eye vision overlapping my physical vision. Anyhow. I was able to track it with my real eyes in a totally dark room but using my third eye vision to actually see it - I hope that made sense. When it saw me looking at it and following it with my real eyes it got very still (for a change!). I could sense a little discomfort from it. It then withdrew and left me alone for the rest of the day.

This is all very strange, and I don't know what to make of it. The shape, height, round hairless head, and long thin arms reminds me of a grey alien. I'm not saying that's what I think this thing is. It just reminds me of that. I'll keep trying to improve my vision and hopefully get a better look at this thing. I'll keep you updated.
Tweed (35 stories) (2494 posts)
+3
8 years ago (2016-05-02)
Rich and Summer lol, I was thinking about both of you only yesterday and intended to check in for any updates but forgot.

Well, I don't have anything to add except Summer, if I had a penny for every time I've had a pet confirm a ghost presence I'd be quite wealthy indeed. 😆
Rich73 (1 stories) (67 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-05-01)
Hi Summer! Yes, it has been awhile. Interesting video. That's basically what I feel too, except mine doesn't have feet. I just feel a soft shape rolling on the bed. Being May, the activity is starting to pick up.

A few days ago when I was getting out of bed, I fell on the floor. My MD makes my legs weak, especially when I first wake up. The ghost had to have seen this since it was right there with me. The next day, when I went to sleep, I was awakened by a strange sensation on my legs. There were two hoops of electricity, each moving up and down my legs in unison. It startled me, and I woke up with a gasp. That in turn startled the ghost, and it stopped doing that. I think it might have been massaging my legs.

And yesterday it moved something after a very long break. It opened one of the cabinet doors in the bathroom while I slept.

Https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1466/26687077301_18f17f2aa4_o.jpg
summerafternoon12 (31 posts)
+2
8 years ago (2016-04-02)
Rich or anyone else... For me the commercial for the sleep medicine Belsomra looks like what I feel regarding the animal like things.

Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kMzVNnv78w
summerafternoon12 (31 posts)
+3
8 years ago (2016-03-29)
Hi Rich! Long time no speak. Yes fainter this time of year. Wow that it's happening to you too and that it's a pattern.
Though like you said, the presence is there. I'll often feel a hand on my shoulder and I can hear it sliding over to me. So two senses working together, sound and touch. It's easy to trick one of your senses but not two.

So the past couple of months has been pretty low key. There was one super weird incident though that happened last month. I was laying on the couch watching tv and the room was dark. My husband was upstairs watching tv so it was me alone in the living room. I felt the presence but it was kind of a swirly motion behind me. Like it was laying in between the couch and my back. It felt like one of the critters that I've felt before. Not scary. Felt it a million times. I continue watching tv and my cat is in front of me laying by my chest. He picks his head up and his eyes got wider and curious looking behind me like, "What is that thing behind you?" He wasn't scared. Just very curious. He either saw it, heard it or both.

What's freaky about it is that even though this has been going on for years, I still manage to sometimes convince myself that it's all in my head. But when you are feeling something behind you and then your cat looks behind you, it kind of confirms what you feel, lol. Some people may think the cat isn't a credible witness but I say he is. 😆
Rich73 (1 stories) (67 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-03-19)
Summer: My visitor has again become very faint, almost imperceptible, even though I know it's still around. Do you remember that it was like this exactly a year ago for both of us and the same exactly a year before that. It seems this is some sort of annual cycle that starts in March. I expect it back in full force by May.

Lately it has been holding my hands so tight that it makes them hurt. All of my fingers are sprained and have been for weeks now. I have trouble picking stuff up. I don't believe this is a sign of affection, but rather to hold me down or anchor itself to me. It used to squeeze my torso this way, but since I asked it to stop doing that, it switched to my hands.

My nightmares still continue. In them I'm getting squeezed and crushed and spun around by the ghost. It all feels so real, and I'm very lucid during these dreams. In one of them, I had the thought that if only I could control all this energy, this experience would be easier. I've started letting this energy flow through me instead of beating me up, and I'm starting to feel a little more comfortable and less frightened during these dreams.

It hasn't moved anything in the house since I posted the photos.
Rich73 (1 stories) (67 posts)
+2
8 years ago (2015-11-08)
ThirteenStars: I wouldn't say it's getting stronger as a whole. There seems to be periods of time throughout the year where it wanes in strength. Summer and I will confirm that this spring. Also, I really don't feel there's a chance for possession. It has lately lost interest in moving my hand, and all I have to do is get out of bed and it is gone. Thanks so much for reading and commenting!

Samtillie: Hi! I'm glad to see you're still around. Lately the ghost has been waiting until I fall completely asleep before entering me. Sometimes it will remain in ball form at my feet while I'm drifting off, and other times I won't be aware of it at all. But, every time I wake up, I feel a strong squeezing of my body. It is strongest at my head then weakens toward my feet. Have you ever dived to the bottom of a very deep pool and felt the pressure? That's the best way I can describe the feeling. Lately it is squeezing me so hard that I'm on the verge of getting a headache when I wake up. The sensation is like when your sinuses get backed up. Also, earlier in my experiences, the slightest movement would startle it, and it would fly to the far side of the room and wait for me to settle. Now, it pretty much stays in place with small movements. I can lift my head now and make small adjustments to get more comfortable, and it won't move anywhere.

Jerry: an exorcism requires documented evidence of demonic possession and harm which I'm not prepared to gather. Beside, I like to think that this thing is protecting me.

Miracles: This presents me the same problem I have in finding a reputable psychic. Who do I go to? And, would I want to? All the guidlines I have read say that if a spirit isn't hurting you, then leave it alone. I need to learn more before I make a choice like this. Thank you for your input.
JerryB (8 stories) (189 posts)
+2
8 years ago (2015-10-24)
Maybe, just maybe, an EXORCIST can be of assistance here?

Where you'd find one I have no idea.

Not intending to make judgement in any of this, but hoping to help you in bringing closure to what I believe it is your story speaks to.
ThirteenStars15 (3 stories) (31 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2015-10-08)
"This is my first time commenting on the story..."

I meant 'a story'... Not 'the story'

And... Look at the amount of 'but's I typed...
(I am really bad in expressing my thoughts in words...) 😐

-
13Stars15
ThirteenStars15 (3 stories) (31 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2015-10-08)
Hi!
This is my first time commenting on the story...
Uasully I just read the story and it's comments and be a silent reader.

But your experience is so interesting and different from other stories I've read, and I felt like I need to leave a comment.

But I will not be able to offer any help in this as because... Tbh, I don't think I have much experience in the paranormal (some but I am not sure)

But reading the comments and stuff... Although I am really fascinated by what you and SummerAfternoon12 experienced (and still experiencing) , I am quite disturb when you said that it seems to be getting stronger?

Like from a shapeless form to becoming more like... A human being (in shape) and that its aggressive when you denied it from entering your body.

What I am concern is, what if it get stronger and stronger and one day... It tried to take over your body and mind?

It might sooth your pain now and stuff, but what if that's a ruse to trick you that its meant no harm?

Or maybe it might be its initial plan- that to sooth your pain. But after some time, it became greedy and wants more?

But naturally, these are just my own opinions and maybe it really indeed meant no harm... Just a lost being trying to seek shelter in your body...

Anyways, I hope to see more update from you soon.
Its really fascinating to know that there is much more than just ghost in the paranormal world!

-
13Stars15
samtillie (5 stories) (242 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2015-10-05)
Hi Rich, out of curiosity I visited this story to see if you had updated and I'm amazed at all your comments. I hope you are well, have you got anymore updates since your last?
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+2
9 years ago (2015-09-04)
Rich - I'm going to admit that I have not read all the comments on your story so forgive me if this has previously been addressed. Have you tried to have someone remove this entity from you? Years ago I had an attachment and a friend who is a Reiki master removed him for me.
Rich73 (1 stories) (67 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-09-04)
Just a little update. I recently went on vacation to the west coast to visit my family, and the ghost followed me. It was in every relative's house and every motel I stayed in. This proves to me that I am personally haunted and that it's not my house. I thought I felt it when I previously went on vacation, but it was very, very faint. Since it could have been my imagination, I sort of dismissed it. But this time was different. It felt very strong and was moving around on my bed near my feet much like it does when I'm home.
Rich73 (1 stories) (67 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-07-05)
Cool, this is this getting responses. Not a whole lot has changed since my last post although it has been sqeezing my entire body harder and harder lately. When I wake up, I feel like I'm wearing a full-body latex suit that's a couple sizes too small. The pressure is very uniform, from head to toe, and from inside out. It's hard to describe. It's difficult to breathe, and my heart feels squished and struggles to beat. By moving my body just a little, the ghost releases its grip on me. I said, "hey buddy, you need to cool it with the squeezing or you're going to kill me!" I had to ask it a couple times, but it finally stopped squeezing me so hard. I have no idea why it's doing this to me.

I'm seeing with my forehead more often now, usually several times a week. I can see the ghost perfectly this way. It was very unsettling to see this long black shape slithering across the top of the bed then engulfing me, but I suppose I'm getting used to it.

Crookshanks: I think you're dead-on about the stuff being put on me. Everything it has put on me or tried to put on me is soft and meant to cover me up. It could very well be that it is "cold" when in my body and wants to warm up although I thought spirits don't get cold though.

Tweed: I believe this is more of a yearly cycle instead of a lunar cycle. We'll have to see next March and April.

Summerafternoon12: I'm like you in that I don't get out of bed right away. I like to think for a few minutes. I lie on my back with my feet flat on the bed and knees pointed up. The ghost is in its small ball form at this point and will ride up my shins like a ramp and sit on my kneecaps. I can't see it, but it feels like a very light ball of static electricity.
crookshanks (1 stories) (3 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2015-05-23)
This is really interesting, I had to read the whole thing haha and now I don't know where to start! This is going to be the first story in my favourites!

My first thought with you waking up with objects on you is that your ghost or whatever it is (I don't have a clue what it is anymore!) liked being in a warm body and when you fall asleep, after a while your blood pressure drops and you get cold. Maybe putting objects on top of your body was a way of making your body warm again but doesn't know what will work and that's why it keeps opening the cabinet with your mum's quilt in it? Like it's considering putting it on you while you're sleeping? Maybe it's even worried about you turning cold as well, which is kind of sweet haha.

Another thought I had with the tracing of your ear with the fleshy finger was that someone mentioned (sorry I forgot who, there's just so much information, huge apologies to whoever it was) that it may be trying to figure out how to mould your more intricate features, which to me would explain the ghost at your work which looked like you. That's just my opinion but I think it would explain why it was wearing your old jacket too.

The only thing that worries me is that you're both dependent on each other, and I hope you find out whether it truly is good, but I think go with your instincts and communicate more.
Thank you for that amazing read! I'm still so overwhelmed by all of this so I can't imagine how you feel! 😆
Trischa_D (guest)
+2
9 years ago (2015-05-22)
No Tweed- you're not the only one! I hope the two of you (Rich and Summer) log on soon and let us know what's been happening! I know I'm just a "newbie" here- but I'm fascinated by your experiences. I'm not altogether sure if the entities involved are good or bad, but I guess if you're not frightened by them it's a good thing! Anyway, thanks for sharing- I've added this to my faves! I didn't even know we could do that until a half an hour ago!

Hope the two of you are well- log on soon! ❤
Tweed (35 stories) (2494 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-05-22)
Rich and Summer,

Just an idea, based on the timeline you both are having similar fluctuations of activity, I wonder if it has something to do with the phase of the moon. If you both reside in the same country, or in areas which would share a moon cycle, this could be linked.

Another thought about the third eye, which I agree with, but also thought of another angle to consider which is astral projection. Linked to the third eye and I wonder if you've both been experiencing a bit of this with what you've seen.

Summer, what a great idea emailing yourself! I would be too, making notes to confirm I'm not dreaming lol.

You guys are probably aware of shadow entities, Rich your black mass with red eyes indicates this. For some reason shadow entities are always reported as male entities. It's very intriguing how pretty much everyone who encounters these types of beings feels extremely afraid, but not you two! Well thankfully there's only 'fear' associated with shadow entities and never actual harm, or not that I've read anyway.
Summer if yours is the same kind of entity as Rich's (which, given all the similarities, sounds like it is) I wouldn't be surprised if it follows you after a move.

Rich, the woman in your vivid dream is very intriguing. Perhaps look into some of the traditional fashions in Native American culture (I think there's some patchwork style similarities here). Don't have a clue if she's connected to your entity buddy but if I were you I'd go by my gut feelings.

MaybeADreamer, glad I'm not the only one fascinated by this!
summerafternoon12 (31 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-05-13)
MaybeaDreamer, bless your heart for reading the whole thing! 😁 Thank you.
My faith is still a big part of my life even though the details of religion have been shaken up a bit for me. But I do keep my "light" strong with me as I pray to God but I've also tapped into my Catholic roots and started praying to St. Michael the Archangel for protection.

Rich, I forgot to comment, I've had that too with seeing with your forehead and yes that is what they call third eye. There are all kinds of practices and meditations that people do to awaken their third eye. Again I never believed in any of that stuff but here it is. It's no longer up for grabs to believe or not. It's real.

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: