You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Weird Stuff In My House

Real Ghost Stories

Weird Stuff In My House

 

I live in California. I have had a few ghost experiences. One was when I was at school. My Mom had some friends over. Their names are Tammy and Chrissie. My Mom's friend recently has passed away. This event occurred in November 2006. She was talking about her friend who passed away and she went to go get some wine glasses from her cupboard. She grabbed one and left it open for a second. All of the glasses flew off the shelf and shattered on the floor. The hardest part of the glasses broke, and the softest part of the glasses didn't even have a scratch. ALL of them were like this.

Another event that happened was just recently, in December 2006. I was in the shower and I felt a hand rubbing up and down my back. I was confused for a second, but it was astonishing because no one was there. I stepped back from the water, and then when I got the courage to step back, the water was ice cold. I was confused for a moment because I had the water temperature on warm. I turned it back to warm, freaking out. I rushed out of the shower so I could get into my bedroom. I then stepped out of the shower and almost fell back. The entire bathroom was covered in fog. The water wasn't even hot enough to fog.

In December 2006 again, my Mom was cleaning the house. She heard some noises and thought nothing of it. She was dusting off the TV. And then she went to go get another rag and all the TVs turned on in all the rooms. My mom then turned them all off. Then all the computers turned on. My mom turned them back off, then the water in the bathtub's starting running so she turned them off and got out of the house for the day and went to the mall with her friends.

This month is January 2007. I was awake at 12:00 midnight. I was talking to my boyfriend, Seth, on the phone. I had an attic. I heard some footsteps up there while I was talking to him. I thought nothing of it, until I heard stomping. The attic is locked and no one has been up there in months. The only time anyone goes up to the attic is to fix the power cords or reinstall a new fan or something.

So I have no clue who has been in my house, but I have had scary thing happen. I did some research and it said no one has passed away in my house. I wonder where these spirits are coming from. My family is into tarot, and some witchcraft. I saw a psychic awhile back and got my fortune done. She said in my past life, I was drowned by a family member. When I was 5, I was speaking Latin in my sleep and I don't even know Latin. To this day when I am in certain location or houses I don't know, I speak Latin. The night I spoke it in my sleep, my mom did research to see what I was saying. I was saying "no! stop leave me alone! I didn't do anything to you! Stop please I beg of you!!". Then I started screaming.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

MaryAnneTHEdoll (23 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-10-23)
My mom said sometimes I speak a unknown language and that freaks me out. XD

❤ MaryAnne
Kairi 16 (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-24)
uhm last night my mom woke me up and she was crying. She said I had really scared her but I had no idea what she was talking about and she said "i walked by your room and youwere talking to someone but there was no one in your room"i said ok so what the big deal and she said" you were speaking latin"
i didn't believe her at first then I remebered that I had a dream witha demon in it and when I had woken up I couldn't breath. I have a lot of dreams like this but no other latin incidents
but I thought that angels spoke latin too?
jessy (6 stories) (35 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-02-10)
Martin is right. Latin is the language of demons....however, when you say witchcraft, do you mean it as in wicca?? cause I believe in that too. Anyway, you said your moms friend passed away recently. I would try contacting her spirit and see if she is the one in your house. She obviously has a reason for not crossing over yet. Try to find out what it is and try and help her. If its not her, than I'm not really sure what you should do.
Janice (7 stories) (248 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-01-21)
O.K., deadcorpse94, you believe in witchcraft, alright. You really don't need to make a big deal about it, and I'm really not trying to sound mean. well, I guess it does exist because my mom always talked about someone that hates her, probably doing witchcraft on her, so maybe it does exist, but I've never personally seen it with my own eyes and sometimes it sounds far- fetched. Well, I don't know what to believe anymore and I'm getting really confused, I'm gonna do a little research on the subject....
deadcorpse94 (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-01-18)
ok well janice, well we do, and witchcraft actually works and did you know a fortune teller does white witch craft? So yea..
Janice (7 stories) (248 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-01-18)
I think that maybe you knew latin in your dreams and I don't believe in witch- craft but I do believe in ghosts, so I don't nessecarily believe that you or your family have anything to do with witch- craft, but that's my belief and I know that many people can go against me. It certainly is not easy to comprehend if you whether you do know latin or just know them in your dreams. It is also possible though that spirits can take over your body, so a latin soul could've used you body in your dream. I certainly do believe your story and I do believe in fortune- telling, but I don't believe in witch- craft just to let you know again. That's just wierd how you have done research but not find anybody die in the house. I think maybe there was a site or maybe another house in the property of your house and people died in that house but I could be wrong. I really do find your story really hard to comprehend. Well for now, I'm done and if you have anything you wish to tell me, please do so.
Ratzenfoo (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-01-18)
I agree with Martin. If your family has been involved with witchcraft and things of that nature. It could have been like an open door for demonic episodes or dare I say it....possession. I think there's a website that gives infromation on determining if you think you might be possessed. It's like a series of questions and excercises or something. Now weather or not it's the real deal I couldn't say, cause well I haven't been possessed before. But thats the first thing that came to mind, and I guess it would hurt to check it out and try to find the truth. Again like Martin said, I dont want to be to dramatic and create a panic attack but I think it's also fair to say that it's something very real and does happen.
Martin (602 posts) mod
+2
17 years ago (2007-01-16)
Unless you were roman in your very past life, I'd be worried about speaking latin without knowing it since it seems to be the language of choice with demons in cases of possessions. I don't want to be overly dramatic but that's something to ponder.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: