You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Psychic / Medium :: Psychic Or Sensitivity?

Real Ghost Stories

Psychic Or Sensitivity?

 

There has been a LOT of controversy over my comments and my beliefs. However, this story isn't about a rant about things, this is one serious question I am here to ask and why I want and need answers. Am I able to sense spirit or am I just really sensitive?

I will start from the beginning then explain all the way through until today (16/12/2013).

I can't remember how old I was when I had my first REAL experience that I can remember. Me and my little sister were messing around in the kitchen. We took a break and sat down to have a glass of water, I heard a bang. It didn't come from me nor my sister. It came from across the room. Obviously, my sister being only little and not wanting to scare her, I said it was me.

My second experience (that I can remember) was last year (I was 12). I was at school and I was walking down the staircase alone, I felt a feeling that I had never had before and it wasn't a good feeling. It felt awkward and unpleasant and I really disliked it. I felt as if I was getting watched and as I was walking down the last few steps I was pushed, pushed so hard I fell. I was not injured of any sort. I just felt shocked. In addition, I get this feeling before I hear or experience something.

Now, not so ghostly but more predicty or knowy; I know when something good or bad is going to happen. This story is more feminine for all of the male readers. This is going to be a two experience in one.

I am 13 and this happened over a month ago (16/11/13) (not my most recent experience). On the 15th, I had a dream a lady problem dream. I dreamed I got my first period. It was the best dream ever for maturing teenager. The following day, I got the feeling at about 12pm that something was going to happen and it was a mixed feeling. At about 2:30 that day, I found out I had started when I was going to get changed into my swim suit because I was swimming with the cadets. Bizarre right?

I get this feeling a lot. My most recent experience I don't like to talk about because it is very weird and I really don't understand it myself and its not pleasant.

Merry Christmas,

Charlotte:)

Other hauntings by AARisTHEbest

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, AARisTHEbest, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Triskaideka (2 stories) (388 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-01-29)
Eh, I'd call it hormones. I sometimes get a feeling of dread. That leads up to a feeling of anxiety. And that leads up to about three days of apathy. Then I have a dream about my period. Within the next day or two, my period starts. Sounds like you're in tune with your emotions and your body. Now it's time to figure out what your emotions are telling you about your body! 😊
HelvaTPB (7 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-01-13)
Well I can't speak for the normality of the dream, as I usually get dreams right before my time, but I'm not normal:) Best advice I can give is listen to your instincts. Always. Don't be tricked into thinking anything you are is "evil" or "bad" because if you start to believe that, you start to bring it about without even realizing it. What you believe will shape how things work and happen. Also, don't rely on any symbol or being that you don't personally believe in. And never use or go near a Ouija board.
freakedoutfreddy (1 stories) (77 posts)
+2
10 years ago (2014-01-11)
Dudette go to the gynecologist and I hope my little sis never posts such a personal stuff in a public forum 😐
AARisTHEbest (3 stories) (56 posts)
-2
10 years ago (2014-01-05)
Hi guys, once you have read my story please may you comment because I need advice.
Love,
Charlotte
AARisTHEbest (3 stories) (56 posts)
-2
10 years ago (2013-12-29)
Thank you, I do believe in guides but how would I use it?

Love,
The one and only,
Ultimate all american rejects fan
spiritwaiting (42 stories) (843 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2013-12-23)
Charlotte, From what you have described, you are a sensitive with Clairsentinece. Which means "Clear feeling". Its quite a great gift, if you know how to use it. The knowing part, most of all helps in a way to warn you, and help you. I believe in guides, not sure if you do. What I am saying is they are there with you, the knowing you get, is them. I hope this helps in some way.:)

Sincerely Spiritwaiting

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: