You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: Psychic?

Real Ghost Stories

Psychic?

 

As a kid I remember how my dog died. It died when it was paralyzed in our laundry room. Every day in the afternoon the week after she died I would go in the laundry room and call my mom in because I saw my dog. I would see her for a brief time then it would leave until the next day. Then after my grand pop died. I would see him "painting the moon" when I was a kid. He was very artistic. Or I would see him working in our basement on some artistic wood project.

A few years later I started school. I would always tell my friends about weird happenings. Once I claimed that a door handle rusted then went back to normal in seconds. Being a kid, I wrote a story about it called the ghost in the supply room and it told how I would see shadows in the gym room.

Then one time in the bathroom at our school the toilets started flushing. I was the only one in there so it was really creepy so I just ran out. These were all when I was a kid now I only get the sensation of being watched nothing as extreme as then.

One time I saw a lady at my window. She was creepy and I thought she was there to hurt me so I ran into my parents room crying. They thought I was just dreaming so I went back to bed. The next time I woke up I heard something in my closet. Creepy footsteps and I kept on saying I see ghosts I see ghosts.

Something crazy happened again to me. My aunt recently died. She loved cooking and had a shore house that our family shares. Me and my cousins were there and all the doors were opened in the hallway with bedroom doors. We put chairs in front of them because when they closed the rooms would get hot because it was summer. We messed up the kitchen because she loved cooking. Then we stood in the hallway and said "if you're still here show us a sign" right away the door slammed. The one with the chair in front of it. The room with no windows opened and no fans on. The room at the far end of the hallway. My aunt's room where she slept.

My cousins and I were screaming. It was the eeriest moment ever because we didn't expect anything to happen. No one believed us because it sounded so extreme but then when we woke up the kitchen was clean. No nobody was awake to fix it and we asked everyone if they cleaned the kitchen and everyone was confused like what are you talking about. That's when we came to the conclusion that my aunt was watching us. What do you think about these experiences?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New Jersey

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Feliciaaxox, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

geetha50 (15 stories) (986 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-03-17)
valkricry,
That confused me also.

Feliciaaxox,
I would like to know that answer to valkricry's question.
valkricry (48 stories) (3257 posts) mod
+1
11 years ago (2013-03-16)
Feliciaaxox, I've a question on a detail in your account, that confuses me. You say, "...and all the doors were opened in the hallway with bedroom doors. We put chairs in front of them..." and then you say,:..."if you're still here show us a sign" right away the door slammed. The one with the chair in front of it." So did all the doors have chairs in front of them or just the one door?
Samion (13 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-03-15)
Something of a lesson in not making invitations to things when you don't want them to happen. Spiritual rules = human rules. Dont want/not ready for something to happen, don't ask for it.
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-03-14)
Hi Feliciaaxox, from the narration I see that you are sensitive to feeling and sighting paranormal. Psychic, well that is a word I won't use it now, for you with very limited account narrated. I feel that you are sensitive.

But as far as the kitchen experience is concerned alongwith your cousins, I find it quite hard to get myself believe it. Because I see those things only in movies like you messing up the things, asking the spirit to show its presence, then banging of doors and next day the kitchen being clean. I cannot believe it. I do not mean to offend. This is my opinion.

Still I hold that you are sensitive to feeling and sighting paranormal.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
HobbitGirl (6 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-03-14)
I saw things like that when I was a kid too and now I'm a medium I guess... I can see things other kids can't. But you have to learn not to be afraid, to work with it, find your spirit guide to help and protect you and work on your abilities. This way you you can be more in control.
😁
crs1331 (guest)
 
11 years ago (2013-03-13)
These sort of things happened to me as a child also. This will be my next story posted. It is scary seeing these things as a child and being alone in your struggles to understand what is happening.
This gift is handed down so if you have children now, you know to believe them instead of chalking things up to a vivid imagination.
I know I believe my children when they tell me of things like you are describing. ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: