You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Psychic / Medium :: The Psychic

Real Ghost Stories

The Psychic

 

This is my first post on this site as I am new but thought I could share my story.

My dad's always been involved in the paranormal, he used to even be in a ghost hunting group where he has travelled all around the UK investigating different locations. I have had my fair share of paranormal experiences over the years but nothing that has yet scared me. This one story involves my parents going to see a physic. My mam is from Scotland but lives in England with me, my dad and brother as my dad is from England. Anyways, back in October 2013 my mama brother passed away who lives in Scotland, is was a big shock on the family as it wasn't expected. Basically he went to play dominoes one night with his friends, said he didn't feel well, went home and the next day was found dead on the couch as he suffered a heart attack during the night. This had a big strain on our family as we live in England and we weren't able to go to Scotland until his funeral.

Last year my mam and dad went to Scotland to see a psychic, I'm not too sure what his name was again but he is very popular and is meant to be very good at his job. So off they went. So I was at my friend's house and my mam called me to let me know hey made it there safe and sound and would call me once it was finished.

About 2 hours later I got a phone call of my mam. She explained that her parents, her brother who had previously passed away, other brother and my dad's mam had all came through. Anyways my uncle who had passed the year before came through to let everyone know he is okay and watching down on us all. But he particularly mentioned that he thought the world of me and was always watching down on me. This made me laugh as I could imagine his face watching down on me whilst I'm down the town in clubs or at parties watching me doing crazy things and dancing like a nutter haha.

Anyways he mentioned one particular thing which still I think about to this day. The psychic went on to tell my mam that my uncle wants her to know that her daughter (me) was out one night with a group of friends when a big fight kicked of between some of my friends outside of a pizza shop. The psychic went on to tell my mam that I would understand what he was saying. He continued by saying I didn't want to get involved in this fight. The next thing I know was that I was in the other side of the road. The psychic told my mam that it was my uncle who guided me over the road to stop me getting involved? Hurt? I don't know. But the psychic started to laugh as my uncle told him that once I was over the other side of he road I was in complete shock as I didn't even realise I had crossed the road and didn't understand how I got over there.

All I can say is that however I got over that road is was my uncle making sure I didn't get hurt or involved. I cried when my mam told me this as it's always a great help and comfort knowing that no matter when the ones you love pass they still show they love and care for you on the other side. The psychic also mentioned something about my grandma (dad's mam) but I will post that another day!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Maria123, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Tweed (33 stories) (2475 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-03-28)
Hello there! Thanks for posting this. I'm really glad to hear it, good psychics are hard to come by. You're so lucky to have found a real one, a real keeper!
Maria123 (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-03-28)
Thanks everyone they are all great messages! Tweed I tottaly understand what you are sayin about physics. But my mam recorded him talking to her And he mentioned my dads mam who is Irish, he said she was there that night and I'm 100% sure nothing about my grandma has been on social media regarding her being Irish he said that he couldn't understand her s she was talking fast haha
elnoraemily (guest)
 
9 years ago (2015-01-30)
I think Tweed raises some fantastic points here. Was there any way that the story of what happened on the road had been shared on social media?
ifihadyoux (6 stories) (607 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-01-30)
I can get skeptical too Tweed about psychics because there are so many fakes and bad publicity about them. Psychics are also a touchy subject because they come in contradiction to major faiths. However, I believe some do have a special gift. The ones that are more likely than not fake are the ones that tell you you're going to die and that they are the only ones that can cure you,etc. But without anyone being their other than the O/P no one can know for sure.
Tweed (33 stories) (2475 posts)
+3
9 years ago (2015-01-29)
Maria I would be so shocked if I found myself across the road like that. It would have been pretty unnerving, in a good way. 😊

Psychic wise I'm skeptical. Not so skeptical that I don't believe in psychics or psychic experiences, because I do believe. But not easily.
The psychic could still have been a fraud.

For instance these days fraud psychics use facebook etc for details about peoples lives, they later relay in a 'reading'.
All a fraudster needs is a name (be that the name of the person who booked the reading) and the fraudster has all he/she needs to investigate the rest.
One trick fraudsters LOVE pulling is on people who don't go to the reading. They LOVE proving they 'know' people who didn't attend. Makes them appear more powerful to the victims.
I use the word victim because it's loss and pain that usually drives people into a fraudsters deceit.

I REALLY don't want to take away from your experience with what happened on that road. That was, I'm sure, a real experience.
But did you share that online? Could it have been trackable to a sham psychic?
I hate to rain on you and your families parade about the psychic. I am not saying I *think* this person is deceiving you. Because for all I know they are the genuine article.
But at the same time I want you to be aware of online sharing and just how easy it is to manipulate details to innocent grieving victims in exchange for their money.
Take care.
4d (15 stories) (167 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-01-29)
Wow! Just amazing! I would love to know without a shadow of doubt that a close relative is looking out for me ❤

I thought this story was very endearing, and made me think of my baby girl... If I were to be a guardian, and I had a choice, it would be hers. I think I'd enjoy it as much as your uncle enjoys looking over you.

Thank you for sharing, looking forward to more of your experiences, 😁
notjustme (19 stories) (852 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-01-29)
Beautiful story. Almost made me cry too! I'm very happy for you that your uncle is watching you and still loving you from elsewhere.
ifihadyoux (6 stories) (607 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-01-29)
Welcome to YGS! Haha woah! That's a pretty cool experience and sounds like you got an actual psychic as opposed to a fake one. Wonderfully sweet your uncle is looking out for you.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: