You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Strange Bright Figure

Real Ghost Stories

Strange Bright Figure

 

This happened in my old house in Essex. It was a pretty freaky house anyway before this happened, because you never felt like you were on your own in there.

So this weird thing took place in my bedroom when I was about 4-5 years old. It was quite late and I remember needing a drink and it was on my bean bag so I picked it up and then all of a sudden I looked towards my doorway and saw this bright orange figure. It was probably about 4 ft tall, it had pointy ears, it reminded me of a vivid cartoon fox standing on its hind legs. It had black eyes in the shape of sunglasses (I know sounds stupid) and then it looked at me. I couldn't say or do anything but stare at it because I was confused and kind of freaked out. I swear I wasn't dreaming. I know little kids are known for making up fantasies but this I know. This actually happened.

So about 3 years after this happened I told my big brother about it. And then he said that he had experienced weird things in the same year, just little things like his games console all of sudden turning on when he was asleep and woke him up. I know he wasn't lying because normally he would shrug it of as if nothing had happened.

I told my mum and dad about it recently and they thought it was weird. Well, my mum did but my dad doesn't really believe in that kind of thing. Now we live in a new house that we have lived in for eight years but we have other weird occurrences in this house now!

I know it's a weird story but thanks for reading.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, KC24X, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

Griff84 (5 stories) (289 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-03-19)
Hi KC24X, had you been asleep before you woke up needing a drink? And did you play/watch your brothers game console at all? To be honest my initial though is that of you being half asleep with your mind is still in half asleep dream mode, perhaps you saw Crash Bandicoot or Tails from Sonic?

I have absolutely no doubt you saw what you claim, I am just unsure if it was paranormal. I would be very interested in hearing about your other experiences however😊

Thanks for sharing

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: