You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Non Human Entities :: Is It A Entity?

Real Ghost Stories

Is It A Entity?

 

Ever since I was 5 and I moved into a new house I had a weird feeling. It was like a presence of something there, and watching you. I normally shrugged it off. When I was 8 whenever I had a shower it felt like something was watching me it was unknown of what.

When I was 9 I started waking up with some bruises. I thought, I must have just hit my bed pole as I was asleep.

It was fine, I shrugged it off. There was no specific reason it could've happen. Or was there. Hmm, I wondered what could have done this to me. I didn't figure out anything though.

When I was 9 I had a long scratch on my shoulder. That's when I got scared! I was way too young to even know what an entity was!

I was still 9 when something happened that scars me forever! I still slept in my moms room with my brother because I was scared of my sister's room as it had a presence of something watching you 24/7.

I wanted to sleep in my sister's room as I was allowed to. I walked in and what I saw was horrifying! I saw a little creature. It looked like it was made of bones. It had sharp teeth and spiked hair.

It said "You still want to sleep in here?" I immediately knew it was bad once it came running at me on all fours fastly. It immediately vanished when I ran away.

Please help me guys! What was this THING!? This is still happening to me but I see it more often. When I was 10 it stopped. But now its back, and angry! I'm scared guys, please help. P.S am 14 years old. Thanks for being here for me guys. I read comments often.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Paranormal_Activity, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

CrystalLeo (27 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-04-02)
Okay so Grave Watcher is a bust. Another one that it might be, is a Grave Lurker. Nasty little things, they like torturing the living and scaring the living daylights out of you.
This is the closest I can get to your description.
Try purifying your house by using insence (Frankensense/Eucaluptus/Lavender/Cinnamon) or purifying rituals. Banishing it would be your best bet of getting rid of it completely (Frankensense/Eucalyptus insense), or you can also get a priest to concecrate the house and grounds.
That is all I can come up with so far.
CrystalLeo (27 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-04-02)
I'm with lady-glow. Inform your parents, ask your sister if she has had the same kind of experiences.

To me so far this sounds like a low level demon. Your case is the first one I've heard of, I'll look around and see if I can get any info for you about this. But one thing that does spring to mind is a Grave Watcher. Strange little things.
I'll keep digging!

Keep us updated! If there are any other details you can give us on how this thing looks or what it does we'd like to know.

Good luck!
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+2
10 years ago (2014-04-01)
Are your parents aware of this situation? Did they ever noticed your bruises and scratches and if so, what did they say?
Has any of your siblings ever experienced the same? Has this THING ever bothered your sister in her bedroom?
This has been going on for 9 years and it is time to stop it, but I think the first place to ask for help is within your family and then work together to find a way to solve the problem.

Good luck and keep us posted.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: