You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Arm That Saved Our Lives

Real Ghost Stories

The Arm That Saved Our Lives

 

My fiance and I were out shopping about a week ago. She drove from her house in Waynesburg to the McDonald's in Uniontown where I work.

I remembered that the engagement ring had come in from resizing, so I suggested we drive to my house to get it. On the way back to McDonald's, where her car was parked, we were stopped at a red light, awaiting the left turn arrow. Across the road from the traffic light is a cemetery.

As the light turned green, just before I proceeded, I saw something that scared me so bad. I have never felt fear like this before. I was so scared I couldn't move. I screamed out, "Holy S*** Babe! Holy F*****g S***!" She had no idea what I had seen.

In between two of the gravesites, I saw an arm swing from right to left. I distinctly saw, in detail, fingers, arm and what appeared to be a sleeve rolled up. And then, just like that, it was gone.

At this point, the light had been green for about twenty seconds. I started explaining what I saw, when a truck sped through the red light going up the road. This guy had to have been going 75 or 80 miles per hour, easy.

That's when I realized, had I not seen that manifestation, and turned when the light was green, me and my fiance would have been likely killed. The guy in the truck would have struck her side of the car first. That scared me even more. I was completely terrified at this point. My hands were shaking, my palms were sweating. I was completely scared to my core.

I'm not sure what this "ghost arm" was, whether it was some sort of guardian spirit, or if this was just a terrifying coincidence, but it truly shook me.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Pennsylvania

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ancij9838, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Swimsinfire (11 stories) (556 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-04-08)
Great story, makes you feel good. And he rolled up his sleave. Whoever it was, he or she knows you well, and thinks fast. Thankyou all our relatives! Thanks for the story.
Naughtyb0i (6 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-04-07)
Count your blessings & thank your guardian angle you saw the vision or you would not be on this page posting your experience. Drive safe.
MitoTakatori (49 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-04-06)
Nice story! I do agree with everyone else that there is someone that saved you and your partner. Whether it be a guardian spirit or an angel. BE thankful on that!
mrfknbee (39 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-04-05)
Fantastic story I totally agree with geetha50 as I personally do believe that coincide can happen. From morning to night every person object letter and number you see is being processed and turned into information but in a picky/ choosy way depending what information you wish to disregard
geetha50 (15 stories) (986 posts)
+2
10 years ago (2014-04-05)
There are people here that going to tell you that there is no such thing as a coincidence. Which is true. Someone must have been looking out for you and your partner that day. Just pray to your higher power for blessing both of you that day!
spiritwaiting (42 stories) (843 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-04-05)
ancij9838, It really does sound like someone stepped in and distracted you from that possible accident. Thank goodness you and your fiance are ok. Its amazing what the other side is capable of. Love this experience, and thanks for sharing!
Arwen1957 (7 stories) (47 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-04-05)
Reminds me of the time I "SAW" my friend's Dad in a parking lit. I was almost to my car when I thought I saw Don my friend is much younger than I so her Dad and I had also become friends over the years. I went back to talk to Don. A huge part of one of the light in the lot fell right next to my car. If I had not went up to talk to Don I would have been hit by the light. When I looked at the spot I had seen Don he wasn't there, and could not have been he passed away 3 years before. In my hurry to get done shopping I had forgotten that he had passed.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: