You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Bite Marks On My Daughter's Arm

Real Ghost Stories

Bite Marks On My Daughter's Arm

 

I am a mother of a 13 year old daughter. Every night for about 8 days now she wakes up at 5:18 am crying.

Last night she woke up shaking and crying. She said her arm hurt, she was nauseous and dizzy. Upon inspection of her arm there were 3 clearly defined bite marks. The teeth marks were on her left lower arm and was very red spread across her forearm. Yes, I did look to make sure it wasn't her teeth impression.

I instantly started to pray. The more I prayed I could hear the growling and hissing get louder and louder. My protectiveness of my daughter kicked in and I continued to pray until the growling and hissing stopped. It took about half an hour. This morning my daughter was still shaken by her experience.

I did ignite some dry sage and smudged the house. As I was smudging the smoke would go mainly were I aimed it. There was one spot where the smoke would tornado or swirl in circles. I kept trying to smudge that area. The smoke always kept going towards me instead.

I figured that was where the area of concern was. I was persistent and redid the room to ensure it was gone. I left the sage burning in her room and closed the door.

Maybe, thinking now I should have left the door open. But, afterwards, I went back into her room and saw a projection of her laying in her bed. I have seen her projection before while she was sleeping but never before while she was awake.

I'm unclear what this means. I'm unsure of what else to do.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Oregon

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Butterfly babe, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

MusingsGrace (1 stories) (7 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2019-06-11)
I'm not convinced of what type the entity it is: it could be a spirit or someone still alive (but who and why?), it could be a collection of negativity banded together (it hisses and stuff like that), I guess it could be a demon (but has it spoken?). Anything that resists sage is problematic, and bite marks especially are concerning. If it is a more human spirit, do you have a list of suspects, living or dead? Were there some relatives or someone close to your family that held a grudge against you? It could be a coworker or neighbor or even someone from church (grudges aren't logical): think outside the box. If it's targeting your daughter, at her age she's basically a battery for a spirit, and watching you suffer could be a bonus meal. Who do you know that could be capable of such animosity?

It could have also attached itself to your daughter already, and if this is true it sounded like it has. The time specific nature makes me wonder, if it isn't a specific spirit you know it probably is from there. So beyond the bite marks: what happened at 5:18 am? I'm going to say what any good historian would say: research the land. Look at the deeds, look at any and all availble records in your town, go to your local historical society, look at census and federal records. It could be attached to the land, and if your house is newer there could've been buildings on that land before your house was built. You can't protect your child from something you don't understand.

About your daughter's projection: how often does this occur? When? Is it related to any specific emotional state, thought process, memory, etc? If this isn't a hoax, regardless of the reality of this situation I'd get her a therapist if you can afford it: this is difficult to process, and the better she processes this event, the less of a meal she is. It's negativity that often supplies a force like this, and the less negativity she can offer the better (it is hard if you're 13, I know, but that could be why this is so intense). If this is true and your find your way back, I'd start keeping a logbook that states time, location (including the room it's in), and event. You can also try to take pictures when this occurs: sometimes you can see things with a camera that your eye will miss.

Do you have any animals? They almost pick up on things you don't, so observe them and include them in the logbook. If this is real, I hope you take me up on some of this advice, and know that you don't have to answer any questions that you don't want to, they're more of a prompt to help get you thinking. I would continue any and all prayer rituals, and maybe even try calling on an ancestor or two that you know would have your back. If this being is going to attack, up your defense. Best.
Dennis191 (1 stories) (36 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2019-06-10)
Well the number three would be commonly considered by christians as a mockery of the holy trinity, growling hissing, and the fact there was physical damage done to her, is obviously pointing at evil intents, however I'm no expert on any of these matters so I will not say what that being is, but right about now that's the least of your worries... Seek help from your local priest or someone of the sort (assuming you may not call your spiritual leaders/advisers that) I'm hoping you have found some help by now, if not then best of luck for you
Bibliothecarius (9 stories) (1091 posts)
+5
5 years ago (2019-06-01)
Greetings, Butterfly babe.

I see that your screen-name has gone to "guest" status, so I have no idea if you're going to read this or not.

You verified that the bite marks were not your daughter's own teeth, so I'm going to infer that they were human-like bite marks. Given the description of their location & quantity, I also presume that they were approximately the jaw size of a child or young teen.

The hissing/growling sound appears to be a deliberate attempt at intimidation; this is a major factor in my hypothesis. I don't think you're necessarily dealing with a demonic entity or anything similar; it seems a lot more like a deceased person (or an astral projection) that wants to cause fear, anger, and stress. Sometimes, there are spirits that are just that, spirits, who mimic apparent "evil" behavior because they enjoy tormenting people. Apparently, they depend upon the fear that they cause to overwhelm the living, so that the doubts the living have will insulate them from living peoples' efforts to exorcize or to banish them.

I strongly suspect that your daughter has been targeted by an unpleasant person, alive or dead, rather than by something of evil origin.

I will not comment on your daughter's capacity for astral projection; there are YGS members who are more qualified in this regard than I. That said, I will suggest that *if* your daughter projects while sleeping, she may have gotten the attention of the tormenting spirit while she wandered about.

Best,
Biblio.
RCRuskin (9 stories) (817 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2019-05-31)
Hi, Butterfly.

It was odd, but I was thinking just yesterday how butterflies are a beautiful symbol.:)

I suggest seeking competent, professional help. If no one from your church, synagogue, temple, etc. Will provide help, there are also 'ghost hunting' and 'ghost busting' groups that are much more capable than Bill Murray, though not quite as funny. (Assuming you like his jokes anyway.)

Additionally, Rook has a good procedure in his profile:

Https://www.yourghoststories.com/user-profile.php?user=8155

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: