You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Girl With The Blonde Hair

Real Ghost Stories

Girl With The Blonde Hair

 

My name's ghostdancer and I'm new to the your ghost stories website. Throughout my life so far I haven't experienced a lot of experiences, but when I have,they've been quite frightening to me. What I'm about to tell you is 100% true, so if you have a comment or suggestion on what this phenomenon was please leave it in the comments. I would love to hear your input.

It was summer in 2008, and me and my family had went to visit my great grandmother's gravestone in a (what I thought was normal) church. When we were approaching the entrance I refused to enter, as I felt very cold and wanted to return to the car.

After having what I call a tantrum, I was picked up and carried in. I was stood around my great grandmother's graveyard paying my respects when a little girl with bright blonde short hair and bright red jacket appeared. As me being young, I decide to acknowledge her and say hello. But she didn't answer. It was a very windy day and her hair was not moving neither was her jacket. She disappeared right before my eyes straight after I said hello. So I asked my mother, "Did you see that little girl"? She asked me what I was talking about (she probably thought I was talking nonsense as I was little). I was so scared at this point I was kind of in shock, so I asked my mum to go to the car and eventually she agreed. As I reached the car she appeared again just behind the gates and waved goodbye, then she disappeared again. I never saw her again or went back to the graveyard.

To this day I still remember her exact description and I am wandering what she was. If you know or have a suggestion please help me and post a comment.

God bless you all

Ghostdancer

Other hauntings by ghostdancer

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ghostdancer, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

anastasiababina2000 (1 posts)
 
5 years ago (2019-08-09)
Yeah I have weird blonde experiences happen to me too. When I was little I went to this kindergarten and there was a blonde girl there. She grabbed me by the hand and said, we are friends. She then told me about this television show. It was like with this blonde girl and a garden. I don't remember the girl's name now. Also once... I went on this website... And there were pictures there of a girl with blonde hair that looked like she had plastic surgery done, as well as the same girl with differnet coloured hair. When I looked up her name online, there was a picture of an old woman and a grave!
Darth_Tyranus (1 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-26)
Hello, I live in Brazil and I saw the same girl. Happened in 2011, I was in my room with the door closed at dawn and when I left the room I saw a girl in the hallway with the same description as you did, looked to be about 8 years, blonde short hair, red coat, she remained motionless and disappeared before my eyes. The hall light was lit, I saw her as clearly as he would have seen a real person. She said nothing, did not move. The most interesting is that I was not afraid, I felt very happy, an incredible sense of lightness that never had since that day.

Since then I demand an answer or someone with a similar experience. Excuse my English, I used Google Translator.
ghostdancer (2 stories) (13 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-04-29)
[at] miracles51031 thank you as I'm only a teenager I don't want to to be rude and get kicked off this site so thank you very much and I am aware you had been the editor of mu story so thank so much
valkricry (48 stories) (3257 posts) mod
+1
10 years ago (2014-04-27)
Ghostdancer,
It's feasible that the girl you saw was no relation at all. Given that we retain our emotions after passing on (at least that seems to be the working theory) your experience may have been kin to two kids meeting on the playground for the first time. She may have been a bit shy and awkward around someone 'new' or maybe even a bit surprised that you could see her. (That's something I've always wondered about intelligent spirits, those who don't quite get that they're dead yet; do they maybe think WE'RE the spirits?) Perhaps that's why she waved good-bye to you too, in hopes you would return and be her friend. *sigh* Something we'll never know for sure.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+4
10 years ago (2014-04-27)
justinwoo - stay on topic with the story if you want to comment. Ghostdancer probably is not the ghostdancer's name anymore than yours is justinwoo, ethan or jesse. Be nice 😐

Rude comments can and do get deleted, just in case you don't know that. Okay? Just because you may now be old enough to be on this site, doesn't mean you are suddenly mature enough.

This comment from justinwoo3112001 is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

supernatural11 (8 posts)
-1
10 years ago (2014-04-26)
Hi ghost dancer,
What a great experience that must of been! I think the little girl may have been you're grandmother, possibly in another form of a girl who just happens to be in the same grave yard. Maybe it was you're great grandmothers way of saying goodbye:)
PaigeTheGymast (16 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-04-26)
The girl obviously had no reason to try and scare you. She probably feels lonely and since you were a small child she felt like she could try and connect with you and was just trying to be friendly.
Vonboeckmann (guest)
+1
10 years ago (2014-04-25)
Hi ghostdancer
Sorry I don't have a thing different to offer than these good people.
I just want to say what a sweet story and a magical name ghostdancer the memory of the little girl will stay with you always. Take care J
Jazolinlea (5 stories) (22 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-04-25)
There are two possibilities, in my mind, on who this could have been. Maybe the little girl was your great grandmother taking the form of a child to see you in a way?! Or as suggested another relative. My other thought is maybe a child buried close to your great grandmother who just needed a friend, and being young you were the one who got to see her. Either way what a great experience! 😁
ghostdancer (2 stories) (13 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-04-25)
Thanks everyone and I asked my grandparents and parents and they all said that at that time know one had passed away and my mum stil remembers the day.
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-04-25)
I feel very sorry for that little girl. May be she has recently died. Nice story...
Nectarvore (1 stories) (226 posts)
+2
10 years ago (2014-04-24)
You were little, right? If you had to be picked up and carried in (haha)... In my experience, child spirits seem to favour children when they manifest. My theory is that a child's spirit is no different to a living child in temperament, of course they appear to a child as opposed to an adult. There is also a theory that until children are five, give or take a year, their personality and ego isn't fully formed, and they are still sensitive and open. Around this time is when the logic begins to overrule the intuitive process, unless the child is exceptionally sensitive they naturally shut down. I myself seem to have collected experiences with child ghosts... But I sense, as a mother, maybe it's the nurturant quality that goes with having my own little boy and also being psychically empathetic and sensitive. Having said that, my little boy still sees things that I don't.
notjustme (19 stories) (852 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-04-24)
My guess is she recently just passed away and is new to the burial grounds. She will eventually go "home" whether that be the Light or where her earth-family is. Maybe she was even buried that day.
missingnochu (1 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-04-24)
What she said.
It's probably a good idea to contact somebody like a grandparent or parent, seeing as how they might have seen her somewhere.
It's common for spirits to return to meet relatives that they didn't get to when they were alive, which is a problem I have seen plenty of times with other people.
ghostdancer (2 stories) (13 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-04-23)
Thank you so much will take this into account hope to be posting other stories too wee think it may have been my great grandmothers sister in law.
Raftingirl (2 stories) (113 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-04-23)
Did you have a chance to describe her to your mum? She could possibly be a relation, and you being so young more able to see her.

The fact that you saw her in two different areas is interesting. You can ask her now that you are older and can still remember it so clearly. The reply may be interesting:)

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: