You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Psychic / Medium :: You're Not Crazy!

Real Ghost Stories

You're Not Crazy!

 

I am pleased to hear that others are experiencing the same thing. My mother and I can see them very well. We have too many stories to possibly post, but the ones we see are in great numbers and everywhere. I would like to say that the story about the 7yr old boy in the new house with the antiques - seems very familiar. My mother's house is loaded with antiques and other people. They never really seem to be doing anything in particular, you can just see them, some are doing what they were doing before they died.

There are a lot of people from different time periods, some from 1920s-ish, some from the fifties, we have definitely come to the conclusion that they come with the furniture. Unfortunately upon moving into my mother's house and after our encounters there, we thought it would be a swell idea to play with a ouija board to see if we could figure out who these people were. Well needless to say, we did. Her house had been built in 1891 - so naturally there was a lot of activity from all the different people who lived there.

Eventually after having success with the board and talking to many different people we came up with a list of abbreviations of their names and and idea of what went on in the house years ago. We took the list of abbreviations to our Municipal Center which has the departments of deeds in it. As we back-track in the houses history we find the full names of the abbreviated deceased. Sure enough everyone of them were in the deed records all the way back to the house in 1891 when in was just land.

As for the 7yr old boy, I think they bother my kids like that as well. He plays with them and sometimes has to sleep with us because he won't go back to his bed. He is only 2 but he points at them and says things (baby gibberish) to me about them. I have no idea if this is good or bad, that we can see them, but I hope to find some kind of answers.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New York

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, aknobel, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

AshleyHalliwell (4 stories) (100 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-06)
That's pretty cool. It's gotta be a pain in the butt sometimes, but overall I think that I would like it if I could always see ghosts. I sometimes do, but it only happens when I'm in the right frame of energy. In other words I have to be feeling overwhelmed with an emotion; any emotion. Although they don't last for long because once they show up I feel lots of different emotions so that I can't focus on them anymore.

~Blessed Be~
PrincessKatie (7 stories) (420 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-09-28)
Aww I have ghosts in my house I've seen 2 and heard the 3rd. 2 boys 1 little girl. My house isn't that old it only 14 years old but this area did have history to it though. I would say the little girl sounds under 7 years old. The 2 boys there teenagers round about 14-17 years old. 😊 I don't play on a ouija board and never will. I'm the only one who see's them they come out when my parents are downstairs and I'm the only one upstairs my parents my family they don't believe me. I enjoyed reading your story.
Dexin (1 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-09-27)
that is koool. Are you a phsycic? Lol
i wish I could see ghosts like that. Have you taken pictures that had ghosts on it!
Abby (710 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-09-26)
Dear aknobel,

Why anyone would want to live in a home that has uninvited guests disturbing their 3D physical life is beyond me. Present 3D physical life can be very difficult at times than to have such uninvited guests adding to the mix.

In regards to antiques, I do not believe every object whether it is an antique, collectible or new has a negative attachment and energy to it. I do think that most people are positive, good and kind and their energies reflect that. Therefore, their energies and who they are do not attach to their objects, if only in a positive, loving way. Many times traumatic events and traumatic lives of individuals trap them into their present negative and/or bound reality where they leave a part of their energy attached to their personally owned object or even attach themselves to them, if they are materialistic.

Before bringing 3D physical items and objects home that have belonged to another, you may wish to see how you "feel" or resonate with it. This is also a good way to practice your sixth sense. If it feels good and you get it home, cleanse it with cleansing rituals. Even if it is something as simple as washing it and cleaning it off by hand. Do it with loving intent and treat it with respect, thankfulness and see in your mind's eye that it is surrounded in positiveness and love only. You may wish to throw a bit of sea salt upon it or put it in the sun if those rituals would not harm the items and objects. I do believe you treat all non-living objects with respect and they will return to you the same whether they are new or old.

Please also treat the Ouija board with respect, as without proper protection and strong, pure intent; doors to the other side may be opened that you would wish you did not open. Many times lower entities will come in and tell lies to make you believe that they are those people you wish to make contact with, but they are not. Instead, they may add to the chaos already happening within your home, environment and life.

Be careful that you and others' energies also do not add to the mix of emotions and any negativity already occurring.

That must have been a time consuming and labor intensive research at the deed's office, and to have found every one of those initials matching the deed's previous owners. Now, truly that is a feat I have not heard of, researched nor have I encountered myself, but I am sure it is not impossible (kudos). I would still keep an open mind, especially having received that information from a Ouija board.

I am certain by how you went about your research at the deed's office that you are quite capable of paranormal research and finding your ghost stories' resolve.

Frankly, I would not want my home filled with uninvited guests, especially if I have children nor would I want the uninvited guests to be trapped in my home and not crossed over. Yet, to each his/her own, as this is but my own opinion.--Abby
haleybug (10 stories) (89 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-25)
you really shouldn't mess with the ouija board it can cause more problems. It is not a good thing, and that tends to open you up to the bad ones.
Bellissima (12 stories) (792 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-25)
aknobel, please don't fool with a ouija board, that's just asking for trouble! Since your son seems to be troubled by these spirits you should try to get rid of them. Try Shane's smudging ceremony and ask them to leave you alone. Though they don't seem to be threatening, I'd be worried about your little guy. Especially since they bother him enough that he wants to sleep with you on some occasions. Good luck!
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-25)
Should you choose to rid yourselfs and home of these visitors, I would suggest praying. Also, a Bible with Bible verses being read to them. Let them know it is okay to cross over and find peace. The only thing that upsets me when I see so many is that feeling that they have not crossed over and are not at rest.

I would certainly suggest some crosses in the rooms, especially the bed rooms-including your childs.

Keep us posted.

God Bless!
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-25)
There are different ways in which you could find relief from these spirits should you choose to do so. Having your home blessed or a smudge ceremony performed could help to release any that are trapped here in our realm. When children are involved I always make sure that they are safe and not being harmed by the spirits. If they are able to communicate I try and ask them what it is they see and hear, never discount them as childhood fantasies or attention getting, as you could be wrong. It sounds to me like you have got a pretty good handle on things. Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.
Melissa (6 stories) (12 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-25)
Wow you can actually see them? You mean daily? How did you get used to all of them? Because they sound like they're plenty! Do they try to communicate with you in any way? Or does it seem that they don't even notice you sometimes? Sorry about my curiosity, I'm just really fascinated by the whole idea:) Thanks!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: