This is a collection of a bunch of weird events, that if I explained to someone they would laugh and think that I'm crazy.
1) I think that this is really crazy, I don't really believe that it happened but It must've. I was riding in the car looking out the window and one car that drove by had this driver that wasn't just any old driver. The guy in the drivers seat I swear was John Lennon (from the beatles). I like the beatles but I'm not one of those Beatle maniacs, plus I don't listen to them much anymore. But anyway I swear it was him, but that's impossible he died before I was born. And I don't remember the car he was driving I didn't pay much attention to it I was too shocked at seeing John. Yeah I'm probably crazy.
2) Short & simple. I saw a black book with green lettering on a small table. Two minutes later, I looked at it again and it had silver lettering. No one believed me.
3) This started a long time ago. No particular time. It begun hearing my name called randomly by anyone, at anytime, and anywhere. I could recognize most of the time who it was I heard calling my name, but nobody had actually called my name. It happens all the time my parents are aware of it and so is my sister (but they don't hear it, they just know because I've told them). I have hearing problems, I'm almost deaf in one ear, but I hear my name quite clearly.
4) At my grampa's house in the next town over, he owns camp business with five cabins one on the water. I was going over to fire pit where there was a swing made of rope and a board. And behind the fire pit was a few places of small (really small like 3-8 trees) wooded areas and then a bit farther back up a small slope was the woods. Then off to the right in the corner of where the fire pit was, was where the swing was and behind the swingg was clear of trees, and about 15 ft back of to the side was a small pile of 4 old metal boats that aren't used anymore. And as I was getting close to the swing, in that area I heard to men talking, and I thought it was my dad and my grandpa but no one was there. I couldn't make out the conversation, but for some reason I thought it sounded like fishermen and I'm not sure why even though it was no one that I could see. I ran away from that area and after I heared it for some reason it put a picture in my mind of two fishermen, even though I never saw anyone, and the weird thing I don't understand is that in the picture that's in my head the thing that stands out the most is a red canoe.
5) Also one day while I was in my room I was hearing people talking downstairs. One month for a short amount of time I was hearing my second sister downstairs (2 years old at time), but I knew she wasn't down there because she doesn't live with us and I haven't seen her in while (it's complicated to explain). Anyway back to the day I heard people talking downstairs; it sound like they were just talking to my dad. I don't know what they were saying because I don't eavesdrop on my father (cause I'd get in trouble and it's rude). But no one was really downstairs. And every 5-7 minutes the voice would be some one different. I recognized all the voices (most were neighbors) but none of them visited that day.
6) One day I was doing my homework in the kitchen and the tv was on in the living room so it was hard to concentrate. And I was just about to come up with the answer to the math equation I was working on, when the tv said 15 (it was on some stupid show, don't know what it was called). It answered my math problem. How convenient, if only that happened all the time.
7) This happened often. Usually when I come home from school. I go straight up to my bedroom and I see smoke rising from the floor at the end of my need near the wall. There is nothing burning and there are no fires in my house. I can't smell the smoke but I can definitely see it. It disappears after a few seconds. It always happens in my room with the exception of the one time I saw it in the kitchen, which just so happens to be under most of my room.
8) This happens regularly, probably at least 4 times a week. I see the most random things out of the corner of my eyes and sometimes these things keep appearing right after they disappear and I forget about it. Here are some examples of the things I've seen: A black dog laying down, a flower, a light bulb, a boy in a blue shirt, a spider on the ceiling (has appeared on several different days), and the most recent was a floating black circle/ball. It all disappears when I look. Also one time I kept seeing a medium sized blue flame everywhere I looked, I swatted to put it out but it disappeared. It was like it wasn't there.
So am I crazy? Seriously? (I don't think I am, but I'm not sure what it is)
If you don't think so, then what is the explanation for all this?