You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Sounds From The Basement

Real Ghost Stories

Sounds From The Basement

 

I've been having a younger friend who is 11, over the last few months and that's when the sounds started. To be honest I'm terrified to be alone at home. The first time was a animalistic growl. The next few times is now animal screams like a mix of a pig and dog.

Next it's the screams followed with the sound of a chainsaw and voices saying something in tongues.

It's getting worse and worse every day. The screams and things being knocked over and the three knocks. I feel like its mocking god and me since my name is Trinity. My animals go to the basement with me when I do go but they won't go to the back room where the Holiday decorations are. Before I thought it was a spirit I thought oh it must be a Halloween decoration going off because we left it on...

But we don't have animated Halloween decor we only use ceramic, gel, foam and plastic. I used a smudging kit to keep it in the basement. But I'm afraid that it's too strong and aggressive. Some nights I will experience just pure terror to the point where I just want to cry and scream. It won't let me sleep, it won't let me live without fear. It feeds on my family's constant fighting.

I've tried to seal it, I've tried to lock it away. This must be the punishment of what I did when I was a child.

To be honest I was sick of being bullied and I cut my hand with a knife and put my blood in a glass of water and drank it. It also doesn't help that I do practice witchcraft.

But my witchcraft is of the light not the dark. Hopefully this isn't all my fault.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Utah

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, TrinityRae, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

AugustaM (7 stories) (996 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-09-04)
I will second the request for more information - lady-glow's questions covered all I have been wondering.

Yes, there is a definite difference between white and black magic and there is no absolute link between witchcraft and devil worship. However, you are dealing with powerful forces at a very young age. Just as the story of the "Sorcerer's Apprentice" warns, these things should not be undertaken by a novice without proper supervision. If these practices speak truly to the beliefs you hold then you should seek like-minded guidance. Look up new age and spiritualist churches and stores in your area and see if a parent (or trusted adult) will take you there to learn more.

Meantime, I second the recommendation for a cleansing either by Rook's method or any other, which you have researched and aligns with your beliefs. As you mentioned you have already smudged bear in mind that sometimes using multiple methods can be helpful and often clean sings require repetition to be thoroughly effective.
CuriousDee (8 stories) (631 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-09-02)
Greetings Trinity,

I am also wondering how old you are? I feel like your account is missing some important information and details. Did something happen prior to hearing the sounds? What does your 11 year old friend have to do with the activity? I don't know what type of witchcraft you are practicing, but in my opinion, it sounds like you need to do some more research on this subject.

Based on your account, it appears that you might be going through a tough time at home too. I strongly encourage you to speak with and open up to a parent or another adult you feel comfortable with.

Another recommendation is to cleanse your home. There is a member here, Rook, that has a great one on his profile. It has been used successfully by many people, here is the link (be sure to scroll down a bit and you'll find it):

Https://www.yourghoststories.com/user-profile.php?user=8155

I hope you'll come back and clarify some information. All the best.
Dee ❤
sushantkar (16 stories) (533 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-09-02)
As like LG, I have same questions. Your so called experience looks quite far enough from reality.
It is a matter of irony that rather than doing any useful work, your life is passing in doing muddle things like drinking blood and throwing ghosts in the bottle.

Regards
Sophie74123 (1 stories) (2 posts)
-1
6 years ago (2018-09-01)
Are you Catholic? If you are I think it's best to get a priest. If you aren't you should get a psychic to help you out.
It's sounds really scary and it should really stop.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-09-01)
How old are you, exactly?
Where did you get all this 'knowledge' about smudging, sealing and locking a spirit?
Does the activity happen only when you're home alone or has the rest of your family witnessed it?
Where did you get the information about drinking your own blood to solve the bullying problem?
Have you gotten any counseling? What did your parents say after you cut your hand?
Did the activity begin immediately after the bloody ritual?

I would like to read your feedback before uttering any opinion, to be honest, I'm not sure if I'm being too distrustful about your experience, or if it reads like a combination of several horror fiction stories.
Zaruje (15 stories) (182 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-09-01)
Hello trinity. That sounds terrible. Is it possible that the voices that you have been hearing are actually animals that got into your basement? (the dog). It must have been so scary for you to experience all of this. I wish you all the best and thanks for sharing!

Z ❤ ❤ ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: