You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Ouija Board / Seances :: Ouija Board - My Life Experience

Real Ghost Stories

Ouija Board - My Life Experience

 

This is my life experience with the Ouija Board. This happened when I was in my high school. Our girls hostel includes the college students who had their own wing. I had few good 3rd year college graduates as my friends. This helped in reducing the ragging part in hostel to a minimum. They used to talk about their experience about Ouija boards. Being the cynical being I am, I wanted to experience this, as I believed this was a game.

Finally after all the pestering done by me, my friend finally agreed to do this. I was to invoke a dead person's spirit by thinking about them who was close to me. My grandmother had passed away a few years back in an horrible accident after suffering in the hospital for 40 days. So I thought of my granny and ask the following questions (remember I was 17 years old and an South Indian girl and thought this was a game)

1. What age will I get married?

2. Which letter my husband's name start?

3. Where (place) will I settle in my life?

We had used one rupee coin for this. My friend and my self had placed our index fingers on this coin. I was shocked to see that the coin had moved automatically. My friend also didn't move the coin.

I got the answers below:

1. 24. I was married at 24 exactly.

2. V. Venkatesh is the name of my husband.

3. B - I have settled in Bangalore.

I am now a complete believer of spirits existing in this world. I am an Hindu so we have a ritual to be done annually for dead people. I don't usually dream about my grandmother. But after this incident in my final year of high school I had dreams of my grandmother continuously for 2 days before her thithi (death day as per her lunar calender)

Regards

Rhysmoonwillow

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, rhysmoonwillow, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

rhysmoonwillow (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-23)
Hello Sam69 it was long time back... More than a decade... I do not remember the words my friend spoke... I had forgotten about this completely, but remembered it very recently. Sorry couldn't help you. 😢
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-02)
Hi rhysmoonwillow, welcome to YGS. As advised by every one, please do not try Ouija Board again. It might be that you had a good experience. But not all have such a kind of experience with Ouija Board. Please do read other stories related to Ouija Boards. You will definitely come across experiences, which are nasty.

I am also an Indian, from Southern India and I live in Chennai. The way here people, who do have session with Ouija, practice that they do not call spirits, who passed on due to accidents or otherwise. So better be guided and please do not touch Ouija Board at all.

Thanks for sharing your experience.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-02)
Hi, rhysmoonwillow Nice story it's good that you've got good experience from oujja board. But please do not try it as it could open a negative door in your life.
johnnycashmuse (guest)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-01)
rhysmoonwillow,
Oijia Boards (Shudder! 😢). Been there done that sadly, got the t-shirt as they say. 😕

Girl,you are so lucky to have had a good experience. So many others (Myself included) would tell you it isn't always the good that comes out of the experience.

I think you did get in touch with your grandma. I'm sorry to hear how you lost her no one should have to suffer like that no matter who they are. But it seems to me she helped you with your questions and gave you some intsite to the things to come. Your so very blessed.

Good luck for the Future and Please be careful. And welcome to YGS... I'm new here too.

JACQUIE.
anoopma1989 (3 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-31)
oujo board method is realy... Many times I communicated with my old friend name ammu... I losted her in my college life... And one of my childhood friend febi... Both of them died in accident... Ammu is killed... I know... She tell me all... But if I tell world call me psyco...
lady-glow (16 stories) (3154 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-31)
Moonwillow:I'm glad to know you had a good experience with the OB, unlike so many others regreting what happened after playing with one.😐
Thanks for sharing your experience with us and welcome to YGS.
sam69 (2 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-31)
I also played Ouija board, but nothing extraordinary happen. What did you recite to bring the spirit. How many players were there? Was it a day or night? Any temple in nearby where you done Ouija? Please clarify my doubts

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: