You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: An Entity Or A Demon Or A Ghost?

Real Ghost Stories

An Entity Or A Demon Or A Ghost?

 

I'd like you to acknowledge that I'm only 14. That being said, it's not very easy to contact paranormal investigators or a priest to cleanse my house. My parents are non-believers in many things involving evil and afterlife on earth and demons is only three of them. However, that does not hold me back from doing my research.

About 4 weeks ago, I was walking alone outside in a thunderstorm getting back to my house. My friend was around the area looking for me but at the time, I didn't know. About 50 yards away from me, to my left, was a black figure. It could have easily been a shadow except, the time was around twelve a.m. There was no light around me to have provided a shadow and it didn't connect to me like all shadows do. And it wasn't my friend because she was five feet in front of me by the time I saw her.

The same thing happened the next night, outside. I saw a shadow that simply disappeared.

Around a week later, I was inside my room on my computer. My door was open and from the hallway I heard a raspy male voice say something my mind couldn't function to comprehend. My father is the only man in my home and he doesn't sound like that at all.

The next week I traveled to my vacation spot and stayed there for 6 days. During my stay, I would feel random gusts of wind travel up my back or sense the feeling I was never alone in my empty bedroom. It was just a extremely creepy feeling to have stuck with you at all times. One time that week, I had a dream of an older guy I'd never seen before. He was probably 15 or 16. I can't remember much about my dream except he was in it.

The six days were over and I came back home to uncomfortable surroundings. In fear my paranormal happenings would occur again, I filled my room with scented candles and music to meditate to. I calmed myself and took a short 15 minute nap. When I woke up, everything seemed normal again.

To my luck, nothing else happened for the next two days. However, all good things come to an end and so did my peace of mind. My pets seemed to be what channeled my fear.

These next two experiences happened in one afternoon. My grandmother came to visit me and present to me her newly bought Limited Edition Jeep. I hurried out of my pajamas and into some shorts and a tank top and brought my phone along with me. Before I left out of my back door, my cat was sitting on the living room table, looking up at me with huge eyes. I pulled out my camera and snapped a picture before leaving with my grandma.

About an hour later I checked the quality of the photo. My cats eyes were ice blue and his pupils were dangerously constricted, it looked as if he was staring into the sun. Keep in mind, my cat's eyes are green/gold and his pupils are always dilated because I live in a dark home. I still have the picture and I'll add the link below.

I got home later and decided to watch some awful horror movie with an ungracious plot (Mothman) in my bedroom. My door was open so everything that happened in the hallways was perfectly audible. Halfway into the movie I heard my dog eating from my cat's food bowl in the bathroom. My bedroom door faces the bathroom door so I could even have a visual aid of what happened.

This seemed like a great opportunity to see what my entity/demon/ghost could really do. Here's an exact dialogue of that moment.

Me to entity/demon/ghost: Are you there?

[chest tightens as if something is making contact]

Me: Make my dog stop eating from the food bowl.

[eating noises stop]

Me: Also, make him leave the bathroom.

[my dog leaves]

Me: Thank you...

The moment my thing did as it was told, my heart sank. I could barely mutter out that "thank you".

As the title may make you aware, I'm finding great difficulty trying to find out what is in my presence. I've studied demonology for a while now and remember some information of a sex demon, the incubus. I did more research to find that sometimes it toys with it's victim before attacking and it can appear in dreams before the attack, both of which have happened to me. I've also heard reports that demons can follow you everywhere.

About spirits or ghosts, is it possible for them to follow you everywhere? Or attach themselves to you without possession?

I've talked to a member of my family about my paranormal happenings and she says it could be my Spirit Guide. I did some research about them last night and I'm not sure that's my case.

Please, no hateful commentary towards me or my situation. However, I'd like some opinions on what might be happening.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Tennessee

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ron_lesser, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

elnoraemily (guest)
 
10 years ago (2014-07-10)
I will have to agree with the others and urge you to look for earthly causes.
Puppeteer13 (131 posts)
-1
10 years ago (2014-07-04)
Greetings to you Ron I am glad that you decided to share this experience and let me first of all say I believe you. From what you have shared here you have given ample evidence to convince me you are being followed by an entity. I have myself encountered shadow people and know they can be a bit unnerving at first contact, Secondly the raspy male voice speaks to me of a ghost possibly the eerie feelings you are experianceing combined with the dreams of the young man are both interesting without knowing what you dreampt of him I cannot conclusively say If he is an Incubus. However I can give you some protection if you fear this entity means you harm, firstly lay down a line of salt secretly if you must across the doors and windowseals of your house and if you feel the entity is an Incubus especially around your bed. The salt acts laying down a barrier against negative energies and entities. Secondly smudgeing the house with sage smoke every corner will eliminate negitive energy. Thirdly batheing in a mixture of rose petals or oil sage salt, lavander oil mixed into a bath of warm or hot water will provide a barrier that should make you untouchable to the entity. Fourthly keeping wild roses in the house will generally repell malevolent spirits ghosts and demons with a powerfull life energy. Lastly once all these other steps are taken in a firm confident voice, command the entitiy to leave your house tell it negativity is not welcome there and command it in the name of what ever god you pray to or believe in to leave your house and pressence. Please keep us updated and If you have any further questions you may certainly contact me personnaly if you wish my email is on my profile, good luck and gods allways protect you

Your friend, Papa Thorn Singing Bear, the Puppeteer
DrPickle (1 stories) (3 posts)
+2
10 years ago (2014-07-04)
Nothing that you've described so far sounds specifically demonic, seems like a bit of jump to go from random dream featuring and older guy to possible incubus. If the activity continues to bother you, my advice would be to start keeping a log describing the events (date, time, location ect). Also, I tend to agree with what BadJuuJuu said about backing off on the whole demonology thing for a while. I admit I also had quite an interest in that subject as a teenager, and there were a few occasions where I totally psyched myself out reading too much about it. That's just my personal experience though.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+1
10 years ago (2014-07-04)
ron_lesser - okay, isn't it possible that your dog had finished eating at the same time you were asking the questions and left the room when you asked? That, to me, seems perfectly logical. The situation, however, can make you paranoid and imagine things to be something they may not be.

I think BadJuuJuu has covered the shadows, etc. The only other think I want to mention is this. When looking for help like this, don't research it on the internet. Look to people you know who can help you. Looking on the internet is no different than self-diagnosing when you are sick. Everything you read tells you that you have a disease and are going to die or, like in your case, you have some sort of demon. When in reality, things might just easily be explained by natural/normal situations.

As I've been known to say a zillion times, the mind is a very powerful thing. It can convince you nothing is something very bad.
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+2
10 years ago (2014-07-04)
I think it would be a good idea for you to calm down take a deep breath, and try to look for non-paranormal causes.
Seeing a shadow during a storm, well, that could have been the result of a shadow cast by lightning, or it could possibly have been your friend. You say you didn't see her until she was 5 feet from you, but is it possible you just didn't recognize her until she was 5 feet from you?
You couldn't make out what the male voice was saying, could it have been something other than a voice? Just as an example, we have a fan that sounds a lot like a whispering voice when it's on. Was there anything on in or near your room, even a large appliance further away like a dryer running?
I really think you're overreacting in a big way concerning your pets. If you used a flash when you took that pic of your cat (and as you say the house was dark your camera may have initiated auto flash, mine does) that would account for the cat's pupils looking odd, as well as the color change. I have a green eyed cat who's eyes have looked blue or orange because of camera flash. I have a pic of one of my dogs, his eyes are brown, but the flash made one of his blue and one orange. Animal eyes reflect color in very strange ways sometimes, it doesn't indicate a paranormal presence.
Your dog, not possessed. He just reacted to your voice. Dogs do that. Even my more stubborn dog leaves a room when I tell him to.
My advice to you, first, calm down and think objectively. Trying to debunk your experiences will settle your fears. Debunking diverts attention from feeling scared, to trying to think critically.
Secondly, stop with the demonology. Would any of these events been half as frightening without the interest in demonology? Would your mind have gone straight to paranormal if you hadn't been spending time with this topic? Demonology is not a pleasant subject, and with your mind, even subconsciously, in demon mode everything is terrifying. Finding a new hobby, one that doesn't involve the paranormal in any way, shape, or form, is a very good idea.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: