You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Wierd Occurences

Real Ghost Stories

Wierd Occurences

 

When I was little my grandmother, who is deaf, asked me if I wanted to go with her to her other deaf friend's house since the lady had kids I could play with and a dog. Of course I said yes, thinking nothing of it. The house, from what I remember, was I think two stories and like light green mint color. It looked old! It had a huge yard on the side of the house where the Dalmatian was running around. I learned it was also deaf.

Anyways so we're pulled up in front of the house and I remember I felt very apprehensive about going in for some reason. I was not scared. I think I just had an uncomfortable feeling about the house. I didn't want to go in. So we come in, I meet the lady, introduce myself and I meet the little girls. This where it gets crazy.

I was obsessed with hide and seek when I was little and I always wanted to play it. We were in a small room with no windows, so naturally the girls wondered how we would play in such a small room with no hiding places. I suggested we turn off the lights because I guess I thought it would be harder to find each other so we did. The only thing I remember was that the older sister was like crouched on the ground and I was looking at the little sister behind me. When I turned around the older sister's eyes were glowing red and I just remember her saying "GET OUT!" I turned to the little sister to ask her what was happening and she said, "Just get out, get out!" Not in a mean way, like a pleading way so I did.

Five minutes later I went back in the room and the lights were on and the girls were playing like nothing happened. I really liked the girls, I remember them being really nice, so I pretended like nothing happened too because I wanted to play and the rest of the time nothing happened.

I'm pretty sure I've never told my grandma but I was spending time with her yesterday and she pointed out this cute Dalmatian that was in the back of a car in front of us. I told her I was scared of Dalmatians ever since I startled my grandma's friend's deaf Dalmatian while it was sleeping and it chased me and backed me into a dresser at her house which this just happened right after the incident with the girls. I asked if she remembered that and she was like, "Yeah I remember."

So flashback to the house a while later. I don't remember how long it was after what happened at that lady's house, she asked me if I wanted to go over again and I told her very seriously I didn't want to go back there and she was like why I thought you had fun but I felt weird I didn't want to tell her what happened so I just told her I don't want to. Since I wouldn't tell her why she just thought I was being moody so she dropped it and I never told her.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Florida

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, mimip54, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

mimip54 (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-07-29)
I will ask my grandma! I'm sure she would remember. I would love to ask the girls if they played a prank on me, it would make me feel a lot better if it was.
I think my grandma is coming to visit this Friday so I will ask her in person, it's easier to sign to her, rather than text because ASL and English are 2 different languages with their own grammar so it's pretty hard to understand her texts sometimes and I want to be very clear on this subject lol. Also even if it was a prank maybe I can look up the house history because I felt weird going into that house I wanted to play with the girls so I was not scared of being somewhere new.
mimip54 (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-07-29)
Maybe it was contacts. Lol I feel really silly now I actually never thought it was a prank because it was so weird. I know of sclera contacts and that they could be red is there some that cover the pupil? I saw no pupil it looked like demon eyes that you would see in a movie or on tv.
elnoraemily (guest)
 
10 years ago (2014-07-28)
I think that this was probably a prank that the girls played on you - obviously, not a very nice one (that being said, I am pretty sure I did something similar to my sister at least ten times).

It probably was not meant to be mean, even though it was meant to scare you. In retrospect, you would think that your apprehension about the house would be tied to that scare, but really, you were probably just nervous about going somewhere new.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+1
10 years ago (2014-07-25)
mimip54 - just a thought here, or a theory I guess. Many years ago I knew a guy who had many different pairs of contacts. He would wear a different pair each time he came into the place I worked just to see my reaction 😆 One pair was vampires and they were so freaking cool. One pair was an 8 ball, snake eyes, he had a pair that turned his whole eye white LMAO among others.

Anyway, my thought is maybe this girl had red contacts that glow in the dark and they were just pulling a prank on you. And yes, there are/were contacts that glowed in the dark. Here's a link http://www.spookyeyes.com/halloween-contact-lenses/i-glow-dark-red-contact-lenses-pair?sCurrencyCode=USD&utm_medium=google_shopping&utm_source=google&utm_campaign=google_shopping_usa&gclid=CjwKEAjwgMieBRCB3bqB94e9lD4SJABW3sTNYRXBmll1i_7ClvESmvozzLQlVO-9xtGl3QGF_d9M3RoCEM7w_wcB
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-07-25)
Hi mimip54, welcome to YGS. I go with Nana1 and I also would like to know if you have come across those two little girls and any other information about them. Because whatever you stated, I feel, could not be termed as paranormal on the face of it. Still with little more information about the girls or the house or the room could have given more clearer picture as to what had happened.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
Cman710 (9 stories) (94 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-07-24)
That would make me freaked out too. Especially as a little kid! D: Thanks for sharing! I have to wonder what was wrong with the older girl.
Nana1 (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-07-24)
Yikes, that sounds terrifying. Do you know anything more about where those two little girls are now or what happened to that family?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: