You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Children Who See Spirits :: Unknown Energy That May Be Harmful

Real Ghost Stories

Unknown Energy That May Be Harmful

 

I have always had some sort of feeling of spirits around me but last year I experienced something I never thought I would. I was sitting on my stairs with my partner having a smoke and chat after getting kids to sleep and happened to glance in the window which looked straight into my kitchen and at my table with her head lowered was my mum wearing a pink housecoat or so I thought for a split second until it dawned on me it was ten to twelve at night on a calm September evening. Without even thinking I said to my partner that someone was in our kitchen but at that moment I looked round to the kitchen and saw nothing, looked back to window and she was there again, safe to say my partner thought I was over tired and laughed. I was getting really frustrated as I could plainly see this woman like I could see my partner then frustration turned to slight fear as I didn't know why she was here and at that when I looked at the window again she was gone.

Since then I have felt spirits around me and sometimes hear very faint voices but nothing like that night. I have now moved to a new house and are once again experiencing something except this time I feel it may cause harm to my youngest and eldest child. It began 4 weeks ago with my two year old son saying over and over again the lady then at 6.30 am on a Tuesday morning he awoke screaming, "the lady," and pointing to my eldest daughter's room and the fear on his face I can only hope I will never see again. My partner tried calming him but he just clung onto me so hard and made me go to the kitchen, we were there for 30 minutes before entering the living room. Now he is saying, "the boy mummy," and runs to his room, climbs up to his window and says something that scares me, "the wee boy pushed window die nanny."

Even now writing this is sending shivers down my spine he is always saying, "the boy and Eddie," but when I ask him about the little boy he puts his finger to his mouth and says, "hush mummy no." Today 22nd July 4 scratches or what looks a lot like little burn blisters have appeared on his right hand and bruises have appeared on my eldest daughter's right arm. Since moving here my eldest daughter who is 15 experiences tightening on her head just before my son says "the boy mummy." When I go to leave the house without him he cries "don't leave me mummy Eddie." Also if my 8 month old cat is left in the hall her self she cries and hisses until you go and get her.

Please can you help as I am getting quite scared now and normally experiences with the spirit world I love and feel safe but my fear is for my kids.

Thanks Laura

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, xxlauraxx33, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Goggzy (guest)
 
9 years ago (2015-08-19)
I have a investigation booked in Edinburgh for the 22nd August the events that are happening seem similar to yours so I will be doing a review on this website. Hopefully this may yield some answers for you.
lexi-loo (1 stories) (175 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-08-18)
i see it now thank you... Soz my phone was taking a flaky wasn't bringing up the keypad 😕
Goggzy (guest)
 
9 years ago (2015-08-18)
Lexi-loo to submit a story there should be something up beside your log in and they then take time to get back to you to tell you wether or not it will be published.
Goggzy (guest)
 
9 years ago (2015-08-18)
Lexi-loo
I have used spirit boxes in the past but I find they can be unreliable at times.
Goggzy (guest)
 
9 years ago (2015-08-18)
Miracles
I only did short summaries to show what different kind of hauntings there is as I don't know if my clients have already published in here from now on I will be publishing reports in here.
lexi-loo (1 stories) (175 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-08-18)
that will be interesting... I will have a look out for them... Some of the videos online with the spirit box are really great.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
9 years ago (2015-08-18)
Goggzy - please, if you do intend to submit a story about 25 of your investigations, don't lump them all in one story if they are lengthy.
Goggzy (guest)
 
9 years ago (2015-08-18)
I'm going to be posting a story of 25 different investigations I have done. These are not necessary the best I have done just the 25 with either the best evidence or lack off all being done in the last 6 years to show different kinds of haunts and what can happen if you know what you are doing.
As I always say evidence is the only proof I will take as I am very scientific
lexi-loo (1 stories) (175 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-08-18)
aww pity. I went to the vaults when I was a teenager with my youth club and us being teenagers where just messing around not really giving a toss but out of the blue our youth worker got really scared and started crying so we had to leave... Still don't know what made her scared I don't remember her telling us.
Goggzy (guest)
 
9 years ago (2015-08-18)
Investigated both one of my ex partners left everything behind so no evidence was collected
lexi-loo (1 stories) (175 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-08-18)
im the north... I have seen a lot of places like the dungeons, mary kings close and the vaults and just wondered of you have investigated any of these places.
Goggzy (guest)
 
9 years ago (2015-08-18)
What part of Edinburgh region are you in. As always cases involving kids take priority.
lexi-loo (1 stories) (175 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-08-18)
ahh cool... I just asked as I am only over the forth road bridge and its good to know that there is people like you and your team close by as lot of them are in the states.
Goggzy (guest)
 
9 years ago (2015-08-18)
Lexi-Loo
Yes it is. When I looked to put in Scotland it wasn't there so chose united kingdom. Been investigating worldwide for 8 years now. Either with my family or with contacts I have made through the years.
lexi-loo (1 stories) (175 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-08-18)
[at] goggzy... Would that be fife in scotland? Just wondering as your profile says uk.
Goggzy (guest)
 
9 years ago (2015-08-18)
Sorry about the bakersfeild comment meant to be on someone else's it's my fault for having more than one story open at a time. I am a fife based paranormal investigator with 8 years experience if this is still ongoing please email me at goggzy60 (at) Hotmail.com
I am sure I can help you through this, I myself have a six year old daughter so any event effecting kids take over as first priority.
Goggzy (guest)
 
9 years ago (2015-08-18)
Sorry I commented on wrong post and I'm a fife based paranormal investigator. Is this still ongoing as I know people who can come to help if you want a constant professional help email me at goggzy60 (at) Hotmail.com
Goggzy (guest)
 
9 years ago (2015-08-18)
There has been so many different murders in bakersfeild as I have investigated a house in the town and it seemed to be a killers victim who was haunting her hopefully this isn't what is happening if it is try telling it you don't want it there and reply to me to tell me what has happened with my 8 years experience this is my favourite way to deal with it.
xxlauraxx33 (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-08-02)
Hi everyone thanks for all your advice. Over the past couple of days my son has been screaming in his sleep and both my daughter and son are still getting scratches on their arms. My cat is now refusing to enter the hall. Rookdygin there has been previous tenents in this house but when I asked my landlord how many he says the house dates back to early 1900's and as he has just recently purchased it he could not specify as to how many or who. If anyone knows of any mediums in the Ayrshire area of Scotland could you let me know please.

Thanks,

Laura
elnoraemily (guest)
 
10 years ago (2014-07-28)
Laura, whenever there is children involved, things need to be done immediately.

I would, for one, bless the house according to whatever your personal beliefs are.

I would then check for high electronic fields that can cause paranoia and hallucinations. It can cause some extremely unpleasant side effects. Getting that checked will be very important so you can isolate whether this has any earthly origins and rule them out.

Please update us on your well being and the well being of your children.

Best wishes to you and your family.

P.S. Congrats, Rook
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+2
10 years ago (2014-07-25)
There may be multipule things at play here...

For example... Your 15 year old may be 'manifesting' poltergeist energy. This is 'excess/extra' energy generated as her body and mind mature... It can be released as telikenetic energy that moves things/leaves marks on people... OR this energy may have attracted a spirit that may be mischievous/malicious and it is 'acting up'.

Your cat may be 'feeling' this energy or IF a spirit has been attracted she may be reacting to it. If it is poltrgiuest activity then it will fade as Puberty ends for you daughter.

You may however wish to conduct a shielding/cleansing for you, your Family and your home... I have one posted on my profile that you are welcome to try... It MAY just help Change/Block and negitive energy entering or already in your home. Many members have tried it with good results... Though you may have to do it more than once before any changes are noticed... It takes time to clear out 'bad vibes' and fill a home with 'good vibes'.

A new home for you... I take it another family (s) have lived in it before you? Or is it brand new and your family are the first owners? I ask because if it's an old home a spirit of an elderly lady may very well be wondering what's going on in 'her' home... And with he 'extra' energy provided by your daughter experiencing puberty... This spirit is able to manifest very 'strongly' and it scaring your son. Again if there is a lady spirit then cleansing and shielding could help you and yours.

Thank you for sharing and please keep us posted.

Respectfully,

Rook

P.S. To whom it may concern... THATS 3000 posts BABY... 😉
allisonbeckert23 (guest)
+1
10 years ago (2014-07-25)
That is terrifying. One thing you might consider is that your boy is attracting energy. It might be multiple entities, but it might also be a single energy magnifying through a child's imagination into multiple effects.

If you are religious, seek help and advice from open-minded spiritual leaders. The right one will believe you and either make actual active suggestions or help personally.

Consider smudging, strong prayer, or blessings on the house. There are great people here who will also have suggestions.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: