You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: The Guardians Island

Real Ghost Stories

The Guardians Island

 

I'm new to this website so I'm sorry if I'm slow at replying or if something goes a bit wrong. So, to start off, I want to say two things. Number one: I am changing the names in this story. Number two: I am sorry about the length of this story however, this has been happening over the period of two or three weeks now.

Ok, so here's what's been happening...

My friend Tracey can see, feel and hear ghosts and her guardian angel who gave Tracey a ring, but that's a different story. So, I'd been feeling down recently as we all do sometimes. I felt like I needed someone to talk too so I texted Tracey and me and her met up and I told her the problems I was having. I told Tracey how I couldn't always meet up with her every time I felt down in the dumps but that I'd never felt a guardian angel with me and I was starting to doubt if I even had one (but we all do so I soon snapped out of that frame of mind).

Tracey decided that she would try to find my angel as I cannot see or hear ghosts (but I'm pretty good at sensing them). After thinking and looking up ways for me and Tracey to find my angel, Tracey decided she would do an astral projection (out of body experience for those who don't know what that means). Tracey's idea was that when her soul was out of her body, she might see the spirits a bit better and could hopefully see if there was one near me in the room. So we got out our astral projection crystals and our protection crystals and we began. However, the idea of just simply seeing my angel and being satisfied with our results didn't go to plan. And made things worse for Tracey and got me worried sick.

During the astral projection, rather than Tracey's soul being in the room with us, as we'd expected, it was in a field. The field was big and had loads of nature and quite big water fall behind her. Tracey said she saw her guardian angel there but this time, rather than looking like she normally does, she was wearing all white and actually had Tracey's face. However, although this sounds like a second version of Tracey, Tracey insisted she could tell it was her Guardian angel. Tracey said there were a few other people in white near her but one that stood out to her the most so Tracey asked her where my angel was or how we could find her. The woman replied with: 'Go to the island'. Next thing I know, Tracey's spirit was back in her body and she was breathing heavily. So heavily, that I got a shock. Tracey googled what she had seen and heard and the only thing similar to our story was a story about a little girl who went there and went a few times to look for some boy and ended up dying under the water fall. Tracey was worried at that point but we saw that this story was a myth so we relaxed a little bit.

Once me and Tracey had calmed down, I got out my oracle cards and did a full card reading (1st card means something that's happened recently. 2nd card is what's happening now, 3rd card is what will happen and the other cards help connect the story) I asked the cards if I had a guardian angel me and Tracey freaked out. I got; Listening, Guardian angel, Nature, intention, balance and body care knew that after putting the 'puzzle' of the cards together that I did have a guardian angel. So me and Tracey thought that everything would be fine and we were safe. However, we were wrong.

That night, Tracey messaged me asking if I was awake and told me she'd had another dream. She said she was back in the island but that this time; she was under the water fall. However, she wasn't drowning. For the next 3 nights, Tracey couldn't sleep at all so I got out my oracle cards and did another full card reading. I asked if what me and Tracey was doing was dangerous and the cards I got were: Blessings, Dreams, Harmony, Spiritual growth and divine guidance. The cards reassured me that we were safe but Tracey says that she kept dreaming about the island and that she feels my angel is in trouble. I feel that may be a possibility and may be the reason I have never seen my angel. Tracey said she felt like it wouldn't stop until she went to the 'island' and sorts things out.

We're so confused right now; it's been about a week since anything happened but if my angel is in trouble or something... Do we need to find this 'island'? And even if my angel is fine... Why would we need to go to an island?

Just as a side note, I'm sorry if I take forever to reply but this website really doesn't like me and Tracey and it took us 2 accounts and an email to the company to get onto here and also I always get bad signal when I'm on here and I can't watch a video that others could... So like I said if I'm slow replying I may be having technical difficulties.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Stormsouls, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Mjr_Winters (17 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-11-05)
----- 😕

I don't think an angel needs your help or something... Be careful what you would say about an angel they are your guidance but not for trolling stories like that...

Well, if this a true story... You are struggling through, maybe there's some readers who might help you... If they believe it is true

I know what is paranormal stories or not, but I can't help you with that situations because I didn't expected someone like you have an experience like that...

Appreciate your sharing with us, thanks and sorry for your problems, I'll keep that in mind and pray for you guys, be in God's Blessing!

~Major
spiritwhitewolf72 (6 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-08-21)
Hi there, I thought some kind of stones/crystals are for protect by some bad things kind of confuse me. But I see that you and your friends are teenager some of post are right. Honestly there are angel around they don't need help but their job is watch over us. You and your friend have a wrong backward about angel need help ya'll need to be real carefully with tarot cards they not play things. So you and your friends need think of homework and school and life not play with paranormal.
elnoraemily (guest)
+1
10 years ago (2014-08-20)
What Revajane mentioned has been bugging me for a few hours now.

I think we have judged and come to a verdict on this. I am moving on to greener pastures.
valkricry (49 stories) (3269 posts) mod
 
10 years ago (2014-08-20)
Actually, I have heard of astral projection stones (crystals). In theory placing of a crystal to its corresponding chakra heightens the energy of that place, thus helping you achieve astral projection. They can be bought online and at many new-age stores. I'm sure many of you already know that for centuries many have believed in the 'power' or healing benefits attributed to various crystals,gems, and stones. Now, I could sit here and rattle off which crystals are considered 'best' to aid with astral projection, however, I think it would be beneficial for the OP to tell us which ones they used.
Revajane (1 stories) (71 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-08-20)
Frankly, I had never heard of the Astral projection stones but since this site has stories from several different cultures I let it go.

About the island you said:

"Tracey googled what she had seen and heard and the only thing similar to our story was a story about a little girl who went there and went a few times to look for some boy and ended up dying under the water fall."

Which lead me to believe that you had the name or some ideal of a location for the island.

This is one story that I should have seen as a BS because of the discrepancys.

Valkricry - I did catch that as well but after the posting I made. Trust you instincts is what I tell my kids and I didn't do that with this one.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+6
10 years ago (2014-08-19)
Here's a question for the O/P...

Did your Friend Astral Project or did she have a recurring dream?

The first time you mention the island/waterfall she was Astral Projecting, the next time it's from a dream... That alone has me pulling out the BS BLANKIE... Add the AstralProjection Stones and a GOOGLE search to find out what the images may mean and it's my opinion that this STORY needs to be covered before it starts to stink up the place.

That of course is just my opinion.

Respectfully,

Rook
PoliexterLy (2 stories) (92 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-08-19)
It took me awhile to read this since this story is way too confusing and obviously fake...
Were you and your friend on drugs or something?
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+3
10 years ago (2014-08-19)
I know where your guardian angel is! -He is hiding from all the BS you are doing. 😆

Where could I buy some "astral projection crystals"? -Do they sell them online? I'm interested on buying some, perhaps that way I could travel to my country without having to pay for the airfare, that is not cheap.
valkricry (49 stories) (3269 posts) mod
+3
10 years ago (2014-08-19)
A stumbling stone for me, apparently you do readings on yourself? I find that odd, as most psychics have difficulty reading their own energy. While it isn't impossible to read your own energy, any reader that has done it for a long time, will tell you that you will benefit more by getting a reading from someone other then yourself. I also do not understand the layout that you used. You say you did a 'full reading' (which would have used both major and minor arcana) yet you used only 5 cards. A five card spread is generally used primarily for determining a course of action, hardly considered a 'full' reading, which would be better served by the Celtic Cross or a number of other spreads I can think of. Oh, I just noticed you used Oracle cards, not Tarot. Although the reading your own energy remains true, it does change the spread. Oracle is somewhat bantam weight, more for fun than serious reads. Just like comparing Shakespeare with Dr. Seuss. Ok, that is just my opinion. I guess the biggest difference is that Oracles are meant to be uplifting and tend to be one-sided, neglecting the down-side to a situation or question. So, yeah - wrong deck to turn to in such time as you describe.
MandyyNicole (7 stories) (183 posts)
+4
10 years ago (2014-08-19)
Oh my. BJJ is right on. I'm thinking the same thing.
However, if you are not making up stories, and if you really believe this is happening, stop. I think your friend is spinning stories for you... Or has an extremely vivid imagination. I think astral traveling can be done, and remote viewing, buuut... I highly doubt your friend's credibility. I do not think she "went" anywhere other than in her own imagination. All though, I have had an OBE myself and the way you described her breathing after "returning" is very similar to what I experienced. But, it's nothing you can't find descriptions for on google.

And. I'm sorry, but there is absolutely NO. WAY. That an angel would need your assistance. Really think hard about that. That is what sets off my BS meter.
elnoraemily (guest)
+3
10 years ago (2014-08-19)
I am agreeing with BadJuuJuu.

In every way.

That is all I have to say to that.
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+6
10 years ago (2014-08-19)
For the record, I am going to do my level best to be polite, but sugar coating is not my specialty.
I think one of two scenarios is happening here. Either you and your friend just wanted to tell a story and see if it could get published (my honest belief) or you two are extremely impressionable and have fallen prey to suggestion. Whether you are trolling or not, you need new hobbies.
In an attempt to give you the benefit of the doubt, I will offer this as advice. Drop the paranormal, in all forms. Drop interest in the occult, in all forms. It doesn't sound like either of you are mature enough to separate fact from fantasy, and I think any further pursuit of paranormal or occult topics will do you more harm than good. I don't know if either of you fully comprehend what an angel is, or what it's capable of, but believe me, no angel is weak enough to need you to come rushing in to save it's bacon.
Find. New. Hobbies.
rhejhen (2 stories) (28 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-08-19)
Hi Stormsouls. Thanks for sharing your story. It is fascinating or should I say I'm fascinated with the people who can read cards and do astral projections.

Thinking about it, I think it is not safe to go to that "Island" hahah. Or maybe I'm just scared. Lol

Take care always. Hope you get answers to your questions. Keep safe. 😁
Stormsouls (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-08-19)
Hi Revajane, we don't know what the island is, however, there is an island near us to do with spirits and holiness, we didn't think of that... Thanks again 😁
Revajane (1 stories) (71 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-08-19)
Your story is fascinating.

Is the Island close to you? If it is I think you and Tracy might want to make a day trip.

Make sure you use all the protection you have available.

PS: For some reason I think you may want to take some Holy water with you.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: