You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Building Full Of Ghosts

Real Ghost Stories

Building Full Of Ghosts

 

I am writing this story on behalf of my friend who resides just 30 minutes away from my home but in another locality. Let's assume her name is Anjali. She was living in the building named 'Neelgiri' which is the first building of the area or you can say the oldest building of that area.

The building has four floors and is constructed in older style. There have been a lot of crimes like Murder, Suicide, and natural death. So there is no doubt that the building is haunted. They rented a flat here when they were new to the city. I am going to discuss here some of the incidents which took place due to paranormal presence which was witnessed by Anjali. She became habituated to all such incidents which took place near her. One day she casually discussed these with me.

Anjali and her family lived on the second floor. One night while she was studying she heard a weird whispering of someone. It was late and she was a little baffled with what she had heard. She did realize that the sound was coming from the upper floor. She really got scared and woke up her mom. Her mom also felt the same. Anjali and her mom both were completely unaware that the building in which they were residing was a haunted place. Next day when they shared this incident with their neighbour, who told them there used be an old lady who was left alone by her family who was found dead by other residents. People have since heard her voice. She knocks the doors and as well as done other things but has never harmed anyone.

Next incident occurred with her brother who is younger to her. Let's call him Varun. This happened to him when Varun and his friend were on the terrace. It was around 8 PM and they were playing with the ball. Suddenly there was a power cut due to load shading. So they stopped playing and sat on the one side of the terrace. Suddenly one girl comes in front of them. Varun and his friend thought that it was Varun's sister who had come to call them as there was no electricity. But it was little dark so they just saw white clothes and long hair. She just silently stood their without uttering a word. So Varun said,'Tai, tu ja light lagech yenar amhi yeto khali' (Sis, please go the Light will come back on soon and we'll come after that) But she just stood silently. Then Varun and his friend looked at each other and realized she was someone else. They shouted out loud and went back home running. It took long time for both the boys to overcome this horrible incident. The background story of this lady ghost is she committed suicide jumping from terrace. She did this because her family refused to get her married with his boyfriend who belonged to other caste. She roams the terrace and sometimes the front of the building on the road.

Anjali told me there was a murder committed on the staircase of the fourth floor of that building. That incident also gets repeated every night so the residents lock their homes early and other working people try to come home early too.

One of her uncle\'s was coming from the late shift when he witnessed the incident with his own eyes and suffered from high fever.

Anjali and her family moved from haunted building after a year. Some people may not believe these stories but I cross checked these incidents with my friend's aunt and other residential people they also agreed there were STRANGE happenings in the building.

People are still residing there but I am clueless how they are living in such a spooky place?

Thanks for reading my story. Your comments are welcome.

Other hauntings by sheetal

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, sheetal, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

ghostlovertejas (1 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2019-03-14)
Hi sheetal can you please let me know details of the place as I stay in Nilgiris
building in kalyan and never heard about this incident though I have experienced some unusual activities myself in the building so that would help me out with an explanation. 😲 😲
VivekThekote (1 stories) (105 posts)
 
7 years ago (2016-12-14)
Hi Sheetal, Yes privacy matters. Also thanks for telling location. Just like to inform that please tell your friend to have Gods Locket also carry a Hanuman Chalisa Small Book. God Bless All.
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-06-18)
Hi, Vivek Thanks for reading my story. The word 'assume'refer as just consider the name is Anjali. As I can't give you the exact name of my friend due to privacy concern. The Place is in Kalyan district, Maharashtra.
VivekThekote (1 stories) (105 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-06-11)
Hi Sheetal, it was a good story I just like to ask that you have used the word assume the name what it means? There are many places which are haunted and these places should be cleansed by doing Puja and other Religious Rituals. Hope everything is OK. Please let me know where was the location? God Bless You and Your Family.
Aprajita (3 stories) (53 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2014-11-26)
Okay! I got that sheetal... Thankyou for replying... And thanks for welcome as well:)
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-11-23)
Hi, Aprajita Welcome to YGS. You must knew that in cities buying a property is really hard so most of people ignores such kind of incident. Thanks for reading my story...

Regards,
Aprajita (3 stories) (53 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2014-11-23)
Wow... Nice one... Seriously how the people are still residing in that place?!
Quite scary!
Akshath (1 stories) (2 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2014-11-11)
Freak...I always loved to read ghost stories and Horror films... But these stories are real... Really freaks me out and get goose flesh wen I hear about em.

Always wanted to see a ghost but hope I will in future, if I do then will definitely post
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-09-27)
Hi, Cutiepie thanks for reading my story... Yes there is a need of Havan in building but due to some religious issue they are not doing it. 😐
cutiepie11 (17 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-09-27)
I think a havan or shuddhikaran should be carried out to release the spirits residing in the building, it must be a spooky place isn't it?
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-09-01)
Chin2raval Thanks for your warm reply... You are right...

Best regards, 😁
Chin2Raval (1 stories) (23 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-09-01)
Hi sheetal. You have taken a very intelligent step. At this kind of situation we must step back and remain silent. I am proud that you atleast have guts to argue. Atleast you have awareness and have sense of responsibility and seriouseness. Thank You so much for that. Really very good. We can just pray for that souls to REST IN PEACE! Thank you and God Bless!
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-09-01)
Hi, Chin2Raval Yeah! You are right... I argued the same with my friend. But you know the religion fights always become violent so I just kept mum.

Regards, 😁
Chin2Raval (1 stories) (23 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-09-01)
Hi sheetal. Thank you for this information. It is very strange that they believe that there is ghost but don't believe in god and ritual. That means that they are careless and responsible for those haunted actions. God its just a ritual that's all. Thank You and God Bless!
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-09-01)
hi, Chin2Raval... Thanks for spending your time to read my story... Yes... My opinion is also the same... But the people who lived in the building is from the same religion (I don't want to mention the name) And they don't believe in god. So they didn't perform any shuddhi...

Best regards, 😁
Chin2Raval (1 stories) (23 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-08-30)
Hi sheetal! It was a great story. The scariest part was that murder scenario happens every night. God! That was spine chilling. Again thank you so much for a great story like always. It is very great thing that you cross checked and investigated the history of those incidents. And if people they are agree with this incidents then there must be a cleaning ritual. Suddhi of that area is must. Souls will get peace and even people who lives there will never face the problem. Thank you and God Bless!
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-08-22)
Hi, Sushant... Thanks for reading my story... I am agree with you cause my friend has also lived their until her family didn't got another house.

Regards,
sushantkar (16 stories) (533 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-08-22)
Hi sheetal! First of all thanks for sharing the experience of your friend. Scary story and those two boys must have been heart in their mouth. You said that you are clueless but let me explain that I too live in a house which is haunted 😨 some time you don't have mush options left.

With best wishes ❤
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-08-22)
Hi, elnoraemily and Mithil thanks for your reading and commenting.

Regards,
Mithil (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-08-21)
nice story. I think some places are of that kind. I have also seen some.
elnoraemily (guest)
 
10 years ago (2014-08-20)
Absolutely fascinating story. The girl was very creepy and the story was quite sad.

That is a lot of unfortunate events for one place.
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-08-19)
Hi, Dacom Thanks for your comment... You're right and I am totally agree with you.

Regards, 😁
Dacom (3 stories) (28 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-08-19)
It's not that uncommon in places that have had violent deaths.
Or deaths of people in great despair or pain to linger and repeat the event over and over again.
The Dangerous ones have been known at times to try to Lead others to there doom as well.
Beware in places like theres.
Be well stay safe bless the and your friend.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: