You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Strange Appearance

Real Ghost Stories

Strange Appearance

 

It\'s my first time writing my story on a website and gathered up the courage after discovering this website and reading all stories after weeks. I really like reading ghost stories and watching horror movies and never had a scary experience however I had a very strange happening in my aunty\' s house, I will give a background of the story here.

I actually live in UAE and went to Pakistan, Rawalpindi for my Bachelor's degree. I used to stay in a hostel but would go and stay at my aunty\'s house during weekends. The time when this incident happened it was only me and my cousin in the house with her one daughter (3years old).

In my aunty\'s house there are 2 floors and a roof and the second floor is not much in use. In those days I was having exams and would stay all night and days in the second floor to study, I would sometimes feel scared at night but tried to be brave and stayed there so I could study in peace. Now what happened was I am kind of a religious person, and would pray 5 times a day. I was offering the afternoon prayer in my room and was about to complete it when from the corner of my eye I saw someone pass outside the door, what I saw was just like as if someone just passed by and I caught a glimpse of the arm which was very fair.

Now my cousin is also very fair and I thought that she's come up and I was tired and wanted to talk to someone. So I finished prayer quickly and got up to go and talk to her, but when I went out no one was there and I could hear her scolding her crying kid downstairs as if she never came up. I was not scared but really surprised as I am 100% sure that someone had passed by my door. The door had net in it from where I saw the glimpse. I went down and asked her but she said she never came upstairs. Slowly I realised that it is scary and since then I never stayed on that floor alone.

My aunty is a very religious person and she always prays but they live in ground floor only. I am back in UAE but still wonder what could that be?

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, bushrakh88, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

lady-glow (16 stories) (3154 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-07-23)
wasim: if any one were interested in joining your Facebook page, it would had done it already.
Please stop spamming our site, do not be an A*****e!
valkricry (49 stories) (3268 posts) mod
+1
9 years ago (2015-07-23)
wasim,
Constantly posting to join your FaceBook site is considered spamming. Please stop.
bushrakh88 (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-09-10)
Hi Richy, thanks for your comment. This sounds interesting
Richy68 (2 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-09-10)
Dear bushrakh88,
If you'd like to read ghost story, I highly recommend the book " Love of the Dead" (www.smashwords.com/books/view/468244). This is true story about a young Vietnamese exorcist. He recounted the process using his magic to fight and neutralize the guilty souls, to give them have a optimistic view of the afterlife to integrate and regeneration. Not only for entertainment purpose, this paranormal story is also useful for those who want to learn more about magic and Vietnamese psychic culture...
bushrakh88 (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-09-09)
Ophelia, thanks for your comment dear. I think that I will let it be as it is, my cousins have told that some houses around that area are really haunted. I guess I will ignore it as I did not have any sucha weird experience after that
ophelia1023 (2 stories) (9 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-09-09)
I guess if you are wondering then you must investigate. I don't encourage it though unless it is necessary. In my country, unless the 'entity' is asking for help or is hurting people, we just ignore it. Especially if you are not knowledgeable on how to deal with the likes of it.

Thanks for posting this:)
bushrakh88 (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-09-09)
Yes it was not that scary at that moment but I never had courage to stay alone in that part of the house ever again, I still wonder what could that thing be
elnoraemily (guest)
 
10 years ago (2014-09-09)
That is interesting.
I don't think that you should fear it. It seems to not have really bothered anyone.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: