You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Voices In The Hallway

Real Ghost Stories

Voices In The Hallway

 

My name is Henry Mena I am currently living in San Jacinto California. I believe the first story I shared with this site was when I was 26 I am now 29. The story was basically my life experiences from the age of 4 or 5 through 26. Since then I have experienced an apparition of black smoke appearing in mid-air and then I witnessed it being sucked in, as if there was a small hole it was being sucked into. Still I have no answers as of yet of what it may be.

As of now there has been a new incident in the same house as the black smoke. I had been home all day with my small dog Israel. I was sitting on the couch watching television in my living room and I decided to go to my room, as I was walking to my room my dog Israel followed me. I would say I was just about in the middle of my hall way when I heard two voices talking right in front of me. I don\'t recall exactly what they were saying to each other but they were two male voices, I was kind of tripling out but at the same time I wasn't, since things of this nature happen to me.

I then noticed my dog Israel in front of me with his paws down his butt in the air. He was looking up and growling and staring at the voices that were talking, I could not see it, but he could which was a little creepy. For me that was conformation knowing my dog could hear it too, not only that but he could see it as well. I don't really know why I see, hear or even feel things. If anyone has answers or information please let me know. H.M.

Other hauntings by henrymena

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, henrymena, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

sushantkar (16 stories) (533 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-10-16)
Hello henrymena! May be you dog had seen something unusual but it could also be that as figured out by elnoraemily. I am bit 😕

Regards
elnoraemily (guest)
 
10 years ago (2014-10-14)
Typically, when dogs put their legs down and back up, it's a sign of being playful. The growling may have been a playful sign as well. Hopefully, your dog was reacting playfully and the voices are not attached to anything menacing.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: