You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Orbs / Lights / Mists :: The Black Smoke

Real Ghost Stories

The Black Smoke

 

We'll my story begins with me coming home back from Las Vegas about three months ago around August 2012.

I had unpacked and started to relax by watching some T.V. In the living room. I had fallen asleep while watching the T.V. When I woke up from my sleep to see this thick really dark, black, black Smoke. I had never seen anything so black but yet I could tell it was smoke. It seemed somewhat contained and had a circumference of a circle. It hovered above my T.V. And appeared to be watching me. I remember just looking at it for what might have been like 5 seconds, moving my head as I watched it from different angles, when all of a sudden it all started to come together to a centre like the smoke was being sucked into a small hole and then disappeared.

I have experienced things all throughout my life, so I wasn't really scared. I didn't feel anything negative or positive. I don't really know what to make of it whether it's a ghost, demon or what it means. It's a new house too so I know that no one has died here, however the cemetery is like a 10 or 15 minute walk from my house. I'm not sure if that means anything, or is it something that's followed me because as early as I can remember I have experienced things.

I have shared a story previous to this one that shares all the things I have seen thus far. If anyone has any advice or has experienced this, please let me know, I have tried searching online for any information about what I have seen, but I have yet to find anything to help me.

Other hauntings by henrymena

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, henrymena, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

icewolfghost (17 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-02-08)
did you pass the cemetary if so it might be a shadow person, in a different form. Please tell us if it happens again,
Best of luck
Wolf
TheJokesonu (guest)
 
11 years ago (2012-11-21)
looks like someone from the nearby rest house was passing by and liked the program. Don't answer that knock as THEY are aiming for your electronic item. God bless you
henrymena (3 stories) (7 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-11-20)
We'll if it was something passing through then great... But this is the third house that i've have experienced something, I have had about 9 encounters ranging from Voice's calling my name to seeing objects move on there own to even hearing Angels sing that's why I said can something be following me, I don't feel there is... But I do feel that I attract things... I defiantly wasn't imagining it because I stood awake after the incident, It wasn't my mind playing tricks... Because I even moved my head to observe it from different angles.
Argette (guest)
 
11 years ago (2012-11-20)
I agree with LouSlips and MizMiMi02. Sounds like a one-off. I had a very similar experience once, and since I've never found any other explanation for it, I'm guessing it was something just passing through.
lsandhu (2 stories) (360 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2012-11-20)
Hmmm... A young adult just back from Vegas? Were you by any chance feeling "under the weather" and exhausted from your visit to Sin City? A witness's physical state is always a first line of inquiry in evaluating the quality of his or her observations, so I have to ask. Naturally, there's the possibility you were dreaming. However, if you are sure there was something there, who am I to argue. Personally, I don't believe cemeteries are any more likely to be haunted than any other location, and probably less so. Why should spirits want to hang around a bunch of mouldering bones and ashes that the living rarely even visit? Unfortunately, I don't know what this might have been, though. I don't believe in demons either, and even if I did, I should think it would have felt evil to you if it were that.
MizMiMi02 (8 stories) (56 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-11-20)
May have been a passer by as Lou suggested. They get curious just like we do, and the electric energy from the tv may have drawn "its" attention. Do you often have things like this that pass through, without staying long? I'm wondering if you attract them.
LouSlips (10 stories) (979 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2012-11-20)
henrymena,

Difficult to determine what you may have experienced, but I can't think of anything natural that could have caused it. I highly doubt the cemetery has anything to do with the occurrence, but you never know. Keep your eyes open and report back when you can... I expect it was just someone passing through and with any luck they will keep going.

Lou 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: