You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: White Dog And Little Boy

Real Ghost Stories

White Dog And Little Boy

 

I'm new here. I want to share one from my many experiences. I'm not that good in english so please.

This was happened about 11 years ago. By the way, I live in Nueva Ecija and I was just 12 that time. It's 31st of October, 8:30pm. My Cousin Jen (not her real name) was in our house. Her house was one street away from ours. Thre's only 2 streets lights.

I asked her to sleep over and she answered me that she can't because she didn't have a permission from her parents. So I told her that we can go to their house and asked her parents.

The suitor of my sister's yaya was at our home that time and asked us if he can accompany us because it's too dangerous walking with just me and my cousin. We agreed since we knew him.

So, we walked our way to my cousins house. After we got her parents permission, e immediately return in our house. When on our half way through our house I suddenly felt chills. I ws scared at that time despite of me having my cousin and kuya Leo and his friends with me. Then I noticed that we're on the front of the old house that they say that unexplained things happen during night time. The frontyard of that house was full of tall trees. The other side of the road was a small house in the middle of a field.

I was about to walk when I saw this huge white dog (about 6ft tall). It has a long pionted hairy ears, a long muzzle and sharp fangs. It came from the old house and walked through the small house in the field. I call my cousin who's walking in front of me and told her about the dog and pointed the small house but the dog disappeared.

About 200 meters away from our house, a little boy appeared in fronts of me, The boy looked like it's been soaked in water for a long time. I was so shocked at that time. My cousin and kuya Leo asked me what's wrong. I told them that a little boy was standing in front of me but they just laugh telling me that there's no little boy and I was just trying to scare them since it's halloween. But I swear, there's a little boy in front of me.

My cousin held my hand and pull me to walk. After we retun in our house, I told to my grandma what I saw and she told me that there's a boy who really appear there. But she told me that she had no idea about the big dog.

My sister's yaya told me that dog was actually an aswang. And it might looked like far but actually it's near.

After that night, I experienced lots of paranormal things, I became sensitive and it's driving me crazy.

Can someone tell me what do you think of that dog and why I became sensitive after that experience?

Thanks

Other hauntings by illumi_zoldyck

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, illumi_zoldyck, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

illumi_zoldyck (3 stories) (8 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-11-22)
ramble - i'm more curious and amazed when I saw the dog. The same dog appeared to saved me, and that time, it talked, but it was angry because my dead grandma asked me if I want to go with her, I said yes out of the blue, i'm not dreaming but I'm out of my body, I saw lots of spirits and a huge black door. I was ab0ut to enter when the dog appeared and chase me out, he said that I don't belong there and I need to go back before it's too late.

Elnoraemily- the boy looked so wet and muddy and bloated, I saw the water dripped on it's hair.
elnoraemily (guest)
 
9 years ago (2014-11-21)
I did a little research on aswangs and found it very fascinating. It looks like it branches to cover a sort of werewolf to a vampiric witch type creature.

When you say soaked in water for a long time, do you mean he just looked wet or that he looked bloated/deformed?
ramble (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-11-21)
I have a question for you. Were you afraid of the dog or just curious? It could possibly be a spirit guide/animal. Some people describe seeing an animal before experiencing the paranormal. They help channel and guide sensitives.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: