You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: A Haunted Life :: Unexplainable 2

Real Ghost Stories

Unexplainable 2

 

I posted a story called Unexplainable. Well, after that my boyfriend decided to stay the night with us (my daughter and me). In the morning my daughter jumped into bed with us and we were just talking. My daughter gets up really slowly and starts looking at my dresser and says, "Mommy, a girl." Then she said "two". My boyfriend kind of got freaked out and the plastic bag sitting on the ground that had my shampoo in it started moving like a wind was going by.

My boyfriend plays the drums. He had a video of him playing them one day when he was on lunch break. In the video towards the end it looks like a little boy peaking out behind him. He looked exactly like what I have seen in his house. I pointed it out to him and he didn't want to believe it.

A little background on my boyfriend. He has experienced a lot of paranormal stuff in his life. He recalls something demonic when he was younger, that is why he is so scared to actually believe anything I say. I know he knows, and I know he believes me but he always tries to shrug it off like its nothing.

If I can post videos I will post it and also the screen shot of what the little boy looks like. He looks like he is peaking around my boyfriend at the end of the song.

Yesterday, December 2nd, my boyfriend's mom and daughter and I were sitting upstairs at his house watching TV and we heard the banging noise. It did it 4 times. Finally his mom heard it, thinking we were crazy the whole time. She heard it, and literally left me there because she was so scared.

The feeling I get from my boyfriend's house is there is an elder man there and he seems like a grump 'get off my lawn' kind of man. He isn't there to harm but wants them to know that he is there. For some reason I get a scared feeling from the little boy. I don't know if the two have anything to do with each other but I feel bad for him.

Other hauntings by njswan7

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from South Dakota

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, njswan7, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

njswan7 (2 stories) (5 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2014-12-09)
Its a personal issue with him. I won't keep asking, beacuse I probably wouldn't say anything if I came in contact with something so 'evil' feeling. No need to argue, or fight. Thank you.
Sam222 (8 stories) (461 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2014-12-09)
Thank you for helping Badjuju and I'm sorry for doing this under someone's story, and sorry for bugging you. I'm just board and when I'm board I read from this website, I love reading and when I read if I can comment on it I usually have to I just have to.

Miracles- I'm sorry, I'm just so sorry, I keep saying the wrong things, and yeah I shouldn't guess, and I admit it I don't think I've experienced enough to just guess things, wow I need to pay more attention to what I say. I'm sorry. And I only said it was a demon because I know about this dangerous game called the closet game where your supposed to summon a demon and if you ever leave your closet open after dark you'll see two red eyes staring out at you. I will never play this though it's not a good Idea. I'm going to try to pay attention to what I comment from now on, I'll try my best. And I've been punished because even though I didn't have much karma I beileive I've lost it all. But thank you both.
Now let's not go on and on under this story about things that aren't related.
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+1
9 years ago (2014-12-09)
Sam, I will try to be very polite, but I'm running short on patience.
I use the term "entity" as a catch-all phrase. It covers everything from ghosts to poltergeists, and is the most appropriate term I can think to use when the nature of a haunt is uncertain.
Please do not monopolize other people's stories like this. It's rude, and I will not answer any questions from you on other people's pages. You can ask in the comments section of one of your stories, or you can google.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+2
9 years ago (2014-12-09)
Sam - without getting the story from njswan7's boyfriend, with as many details as he could provide, stating that you guess this is a demon is just that... You guessing. Putting the thought of a demon in someone's head is not very nice nor is it very responsible, especially when you don't have all the facts. Just be careful of what you're saying, okay? Some people get really freaked out over the thought of a demonic encounter.
Sam222 (8 stories) (461 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-12-09)
Njswan7,
I understand how your boyfriend doesn't say much about it. And those red eyes; if had I had to guess I'm pretty sure those demon eyes. And you said he just told you he messed with an ouija board, that reminds me of my mom when she told me her and my aunt (not aunt by blood) played with an ouija board, and they had a conversation about this guy that they knew. That's all she really told, but I guess that's how she figured out it was reall because it was a bad conversation and the guy died that next week.
And thank you for responding I appreciate it. And sorry for trying to encourage you to antagonize the entity, like Badjuju said not a great Idea. I've got to be carefull.
Sam222 (8 stories) (461 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-12-09)
Badjuju,
Yeah your right, sorry about that. I guess I didn't think about the possibilities of consequences.
I also have a question for you: you used the word entities, well is that the same as apparitions, manifestations, ghosts, etc. Are they all almost the same thing. They kind of confuse me.
njswan7 (2 stories) (5 posts)
+3
9 years ago (2014-12-08)
I won't provoke anything. The feeling I get from it, I wouldn't want to. I just act like its nothing.
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+3
9 years ago (2014-12-08)
Sam, no. It is not a good idea to antagonize entities. Don't encourage people to try, they'll be the ones dealing with the consequences, not you.
njswan7 (2 stories) (5 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2014-12-08)
Sam 222
Thank you. Yeah he plays the drums, and guitar, piano and bass. I got a talented boyfriend haha. He wouldn't go into much detail about his paranormal experience. Just told me he messed with a Ouija board when he was younger. He wouldn't go into detail. Just old me about the black mist with red eyes that he would see all the time. Other then that he wouldn't say anything to me. I don't blame him.
Sam222 (8 stories) (461 posts)
-3
9 years ago (2014-12-08)
Njsawn7,
Great story, but scary. Not that it's related by that's awesome that your boyfriend plays drums, I do too, they're fun. I was wondering... Did your daughter actually see two little girls? If she did maybe they are sisters of the little boy. Also you should ask your boyfriend (if you haven't already) what the demonic thing he encountered was, I'm curious. Unless he really doesn't want to talk about it, you should at least get him to write it down. I'm looking forward to seeing the pic and video. Unfortunately since you didn't post the picture when you posted the story your going to have to put it on flickr, photobucket, or pintrest or some site, and then put the URL in a comment or something. And the video will have to be on YouTube. If you do post it on YouTube I bet you I will be the first to like the video (I'll try anyway) and comment on it.
P.S. Hey I don't know if this is a good idea or not but you said he seems like the get off my lawn type of guy, well next time you should imitate and old man and say get of my lawn you kids! To him I think it be funny. Lol. Maybe it's not a good idea.
njswan7 (2 stories) (5 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-12-05)
It is a smart phone, but I will get it posted whenever I can get ahold of it. I'll try this weekend (:But I will get it posted! Thank you!
ifihadyoux (6 stories) (607 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2014-12-05)
if you can find out how to post it that would be great. Is it a modern camera/camcorder you took the video with? Or even a smart phone?
If it's a camera/camcorder, they usually come with a usb or a sd card inside of them. You can plug it into your computer and upload the files into your computer.
Doing the screenshot, it depends if you have a mac or pc. Mac is command + shift + 4. Pc there is usually a print screen button and then you open paint and paste into there. There are also print screen applications you can download and install into your computer that are free if the pc paint option is too confusing.
If it is from a smart phone, you can create a dropbox account, download the app onto your phone, and transfer the files that way. Or if you have something similar to dropbox, it's all the same. For screenshot on the phone, it depends on your models. Sometimes there's a button, sometimes you swipe your hand in a backward C motion, and sometimes you press the home button and slide to memo. You can look it up.
For posting it on here, you can post either the dropbox link or photo bucket link in the comments section 😊

I know I just got into a huge techy discussion but I hope that helps because I would really like to see the boy over your boyfriend's shoulder!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: