You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Ouija Board / Seances :: Ouija Ouija Is Anyone There?

Real Ghost Stories

Ouija Ouija Is Anyone There?

 

Heey guys! This is my first story on this website, I've found it a couple of weeks ago that's when I used the Ouija board, yes I know that I shouldn't use one but the curiosity got the best of me. I'd like to say I am 13 years old and no I am not faking, I'm not that type of person, so if you think I am don't leave hate in the comments please.

So I thought I'd start with a brief description of the location where this incident happened, it happened at my best friends house in Birmingham, the house is a typical building with a living room, kitchen, 3 bedrooms and a bathroom.

It was on Thursday 13th November 2014, and my best-friend and I were walking to her house from school. She looked at me with pure curiosity,"Lets use an Ouija board at mine tonight" at first I was a little astonished but after considering it I went,"Yeah sure, why not, what harm could it do?" Oh boy was I wrong, we purchased the board from a local toy store then went to her house. We closed the curtains, (this information is vital to the story) and got some candles, lighting them in a circle around us, we sat down and placed our fingers on the planchette, we started off with a basic prayer since we had no idea what we were doing (we had my friends' mother observe us and to make the notes)

Prayer: Dear the lord above, we would like to wish that all bad, evil spirits are banished from this room and session and that only good spirits can contact us, may you please bring us holiness and peace, Amen.

Once that was done, we started the session, here is how the conversation went. I will only use the initials of the name because I don't want to give away any identity. (A = Me, C = My friend, B = Board, R = friends' mother.)

A: Ouija Ouija, is anyone there?

B: Yes

C: What is your name?

B: D-A-N-I-E-L

A: Is your name Daniel?

B: Yes.

C: Are you from the soon or the moon?

B: Moon

A: Does that mean you are a bad spirit?

B: No.

C: Yes it does, if you are from the moon it means you are bad, stop lying you stupid thing!

B: -Moving violently around the board-

A: What is happening?!

B: Die b**ch (Story has been edited here)

A: We asked for all demons to be banished away from this room, so please leave!

B: L-O-O-K T-V

C&A: -Looking at TV-

What we saw was the most scariest thing I've ever saw. In the TV screen was a boy, who had black eyes, no pupils, glaring at us.

R: Okay girls say goodbye!

A: May you please move the planchette to goodbye?

B: Goodbye.

Once that was over we took our fingers off the planchette then something weird seemed to happen. I felt really strange like something rushed past and there was a gush of wind. I looked over to the window and I found that the curtains were open and the lights were going on and off violently.

I know it was a foolish act that I did and I do feel very bad for doing this now, but I am asking if anyone has any advice as my friend is suffering and so am I.

Sorry for the length of this story.

-TheYoungExplorer

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, TheYoungExplorer, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

lexi-loo (1 stories) (175 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-08-30)
sorry with my last comment I kind of skipped them and wrote my own but having going back and read them toys r' us do sell the boards but only the USA stores... You cannot buy them from the uk stores the I have certainly never seen one in toys r' us (scotland) maybe different in other parts of uk but I doubt it as I have also checked the toys r' us uk website... Sorry this post is late but just had to squeeze this in there
lexi-loo (1 stories) (175 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-08-30)
can I just ask what toy store you got the board I didn't think they sold ouija boards in toys shops in uk... I have never came across any 😕
laura24 (guest)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-14)
Did this really happen? This is one reason I don't play with the oujia board. 😜 😨 😭
dark-n-demented (7 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-02-06)
Thank you! I appreciate that. I tend to be more intrigued by the really evil stories.
ifihadyoux (6 stories) (607 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-02-02)
Hello dark;
Unfortauntely we have come to learn that this story might not be one of the true ones, especially since the original poster has not submitted another story or even made a comment since posting this one. If you wish to know more about ouija boards, there are several accounts on YGS you can also read as well as using a search engine. 😊
dark-n-demented (7 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-02-01)
I thought this was very interesting and really would like to know more about it.
Khizie (4 stories) (21 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-01-09)
i can't help but to comment here as I backtracked all the comments here (an honest out-of-boredom-at-work notion) and viewed the link provided by miracles51031, read it patiently and the similarity is really odd to ignore... As you have all mentioned. I was scanning though to see if TheYoungExplorer left a comment but to my dismay, she was not able to clarify her story. It might be really scary to use a Ouija board, and I don't intend to. So maybe we can just Pray for everyone's safety when they use the board though and make sure they know the consequences.
priyahoney (3 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-12-20)
Well, As your a KID. My suggestion is to not to use OUIJA furthur but still I can say that To properly dispose of the Ouija Board break it into seven pieces, pour holy water on it and bury it? Have you done it?
jess001 (1 stories) (22 posts)
-1
9 years ago (2014-12-11)
Theyoungexplorer, this is a fascinating story:) me and my friend did a ouija board not long agp and it told me to get out of the room. They are very dangerous and you do them at your own risk! After you did the ouija board did you do a ending prayer to end the session? Because it is said that you need to do an ending prayer to end the session, if not the session is still open and you could be haunted by this ghost.
ifihadyoux (6 stories) (607 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-12-10)
valk; that was beautiful. I want you to write the words for my tombstone and then a beautiful picture of me 😆
valkricry (48 stories) (3257 posts) mod
+4
9 years ago (2014-12-09)
Think I'll write your epitaph:
"Here lies ifihadyou;
Done in not by hoodoo or voodoo
But by some BadJuuJuu."
Sorry just couldn't resist...
ifihadyoux (6 stories) (607 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2014-12-09)
LOL "I have a horrible story to share. I murdered a fellow poster here as some know as ifihadyoux, and now she throws things all over my house, she yells at my in my dreams, and pinches me when I am at work..." man that would be great
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+2
9 years ago (2014-12-09)
You'd probably haunt me. Then I'd have to submit stories about it. 😭
ifihadyoux (6 stories) (607 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2014-12-09)
well I am glad you're not going to kill me BJJ. 😆 😆 😆 if you did I don't know what I would do.
Vonboeckmann (guest)
-1
9 years ago (2014-12-08)
Hmmm a little plagiarism? Attention seeking? I wonder if young explorer is really the identity stated? Who left the gate open?
I thought this sounded familiar. Thanks to those who've done the homework. The ouja board is not a toy. This person knows that and just wanted to cause a stir. They are reading this having a good old laugh. Dont concern yourselves. Karma will visit our young explorer for Christmas.
This is a positive site why upset it for others that put a lot into making something good.
J
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+3
9 years ago (2014-12-08)
Deja vu or paranoia?
The writing style and the fact that she is a British teenage chick assuring her story to be true, and asking not to leave negative comments... I do not know why I cannot help thinking about CharyWithThePoltergeist aka IAmABookNerd. 😕

I hope TheYoungExplorer answers all the questions and doubts about her story without accusing us of cyber bulling.
valkricry (48 stories) (3257 posts) mod
 
9 years ago (2014-12-06)
elnora,
Does anything, ever prepare us for trolls? 😆
Awww...I see someone didn't like my comment. Oh, well. Everyone's entitled to their opinion. *shrug*
PortiaTrinabel (1 stories) (4 posts)
-1
9 years ago (2014-12-06)
😆 your story is fake!
I don't believe your story
And my advice for you is to stop lying!
Please don't be mad but its true
D-o-n-t l-i-e okay?
Tnx♥Φ♥
Morticia1 (6 stories) (162 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2014-12-05)
Well thank heaven I'm not the only one that was scratching my ear and going "wtf" on this one!

Almost from the start it had me wondering, not so much the "soon and moon" thing as we are all human and can screw up, heck I know I have a couple of times (mostly a date 😆) It was mostly the fact she said they had no idea how to use it but knew to light candles, say a prayer etc that got me wondering 😆
elnoraemily (guest)
+2
9 years ago (2014-12-05)
All my years studying psychology did not prepare me at all for trolls.
valkricry (48 stories) (3257 posts) mod
+5
9 years ago (2014-12-05)
elnora,
I would guess that they have boring, pathetic little lives, and making stuff up somehow makes them feel important. For that brief window, when folks are reading, and commenting on it, they're the center of attention, so to speak. Or possibly, it's the 'thrill' of seeing just how 'gullible' we are, or even just to see IF they can get away with it. Lots of reasons, I suppose. Rook tried to explain trolls to me once, when I first came here. He said that sometimes, they just go through great lengths to sound convincing just so they can laugh at us. There is still a sector that believes we're all a tad daft for believing, you know? I guess that's about as good of reason as any for lieing through their teeth. 😕
elnoraemily (guest)
+1
9 years ago (2014-12-05)
Back on track, I think what mainly bothers with with stories like these is that I have never had my own experience, but I have never had the wish to make one up. I can't understand the point to it. Why create a fictional account and put it on a site meant for honest stories, especially when there are sites all over the place that are meant for fictional accounts (reddit and it's many fiction subs is a prime example of this)?

It baffles me. What about it is amusing? What do people think they will get out of it? The one that sticks out to me the most is the Firehouse ghost, which was a long detailed and faked narrative. Why waste the energy?
elnoraemily (guest)
+1
9 years ago (2014-12-05)
Finally!

A use for my full bar!

Besides my own use, of course.

The way we take over threads on stories like this is actually a bit impressive.
babygoatpuller (4 stories) (432 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2014-12-05)
Thanks elnora. I've been looking for my BS blankie since yesterday!

Make mine a double. Only no nog and no nutmeg! 😆
elnoraemily (guest)
+1
9 years ago (2014-12-05)
*tosses obligatory BS blankie over thread*

Egg nog, anyone? I have nutmeg!
valkricry (48 stories) (3257 posts) mod
+3
9 years ago (2014-12-05)
WAIT! Wait, wait, wait! It's always been my understanding that a mod can't refuse to publish a story, simply because 'she' feels it's fabricated? Given that, I think BJJ is safe from any tar and feathers. Besides elnora's OCD would kick into high gear 😆.
As has been pointed out, somethings just do not make sense in the story, which perhaps we could chalk up to writing ability. However... And even with all the obvious 'doesn't sit right' stuff taken out of the equation, I think what really makes it difficult to believe is the "... But I am asking if anyone has any advice as my friend is suffering and so am I," without a single clue as to HOW they're 'suffering'. Does it strike anyone else as odd that someone would leave that out? Especially, if that someone were 13, and seeking help?
Yeah...this just doesn't hold water.
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+1
9 years ago (2014-12-05)
Lol! Not going to kill anyone, or even maim. I'm far too lazy for that, and it's not like anyone can see me and realize I'm a woman lol. No worries.
elnoraemily (guest)
+1
9 years ago (2014-12-05)
Ah, gender and the internet!

Isn't it fun?

*munches popcorn*
ifihadyoux (6 stories) (607 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-12-05)
😨 I am so sorry 😢 don't kill meh 😊 I am but a gentle soul here... Rah rah
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+1
9 years ago (2014-12-05)
Hey! I'm a she lol.
Ok. Um. That's not 50.
"Doth Mother know you weareth her drapes?"

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: