You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Unexplainable!

Real Ghost Stories

Unexplainable!

 

I have always read real incidents in (Your Ghost stories) since really long. But here I am today to share my experience. I reside in Hyderabad but due to the current situation of covid I came to my hometown Kerala.

So, one night we decided to watch a movie (Myself and mom). After dinner and cleaning everything we went ahead to watch a movie and we started around 12:00 am and slowly around 1 am my mom fell asleep on the couch and I continued watching the movie until 3 am. Ours is a 2-storey house and my room is situated on the top floor. As we were alone, I woke my mom up and took her to my room. As, she was already sleepy and swiftly fell asleep as soon as she hit the bed. I took my own time to close the door and set the curtains.

I was trying to sleep when I had a very strong feeling of being watched. As I saw over my head, I saw that the curtain was moved, I ignored and tuned the other side thinking that I might have left the space. I started to hear some noise as if someone was moving the curtain (sound -when the curtain rings rub against the curtain rod) and as soon as I turned, I saw a shadowy figure and I couldn't move as I was completely spooked and tried to wake my mom by pushing her (I could see because the bed light was on) She woke up and checked to see if it a thief or someone (cousins) trying to scare us. But we couldn't find anyone.

I never faced anything of that sort until today. But I sometimes keep thinking what it was!

If anybody could help with an explanation it would be really great!

Thank you!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, parvathi_p, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

parvathi_p (1 stories) (3 posts)
+2
2 years ago (2021-12-27)
Hi [at] lady-glow

I apologies for the late reply.

No. The moment we entered into my room my mother fell asleep. So she dint witness anything if that sort. It was just be who was wide awake and I knew what I saw.

Thank you so much for your advice.
parvathi_p (1 stories) (3 posts)
+2
2 years ago (2021-12-27)
Hi [at] DarkDaisy_13

I apologies for the late reply.

1) No. I witnessed this right after the sense of being watched (above the window, but I thought it was just a space left by me).

2) It was just for a mere second and all I saw was like a tall human's shadow.

3) NO! I honestly dint feel safe at tat particular moment at all!

And even if I try to consider it was a human, it would be so difficult for a person to even peep through that window as I stay on the first floor. There is no way a person can stand because there is no surface.

I thank you so much for your advice.
parvathi_p (1 stories) (3 posts)
+2
2 years ago (2021-12-27)
Hi Rajine!

I apologies for the late reply.

The windows were open but, as I mentioned the sound I heard was the curtains rings being rubbed against the rod and as my curtains were a thick sheet type a slight wind would not make such an evident noise.

I thank you so much for your advice.
Rajine (14 stories) (776 posts)
+2
2 years ago (2021-11-30)
Hi Parvathi_p

You didn't mention if the windows were open, if so maybe a breeze could have moved the curtain, but if I had to guess and say that it was indeed a supernatural occurrence I'd have to go with it being a random spirit, assuming that prior to this there was no past encounters🤷‍♂️.
DarkDaisy_13 (4 stories) (27 posts)
 
2 years ago (2021-11-29)
Hi there Parvathi_p,

Welcome to YGS

This story is quite interesting and I'm glad you shared it here.

Do you mind if I clarify a couple things with you?

1. At the time the curtains were moving was there anything else odd happening at the time?

2. What did the shadow look like? If you can get any details on it that would help

3. Did the shadow give you a bad vibe? Did you feel safe around it?

I'm not going to jump to conclusions at this time. I want to get a better understanding of what's happening first before I give you any type of advice.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+2
2 years ago (2021-11-29)
Welcome to YGS.

Hello parvathi_p.

My first thought about your experience was if you're sure the shadow wasn't some kind of reflection, but the "strong feeling of being watched" is a telltale of a spirit's presence.

Did your mother get to see the shadow too? Did you experience anything unusual around that time or was this the only unexplainable incident taking place since then?

In my opinion, it's hard to say who/what this shadow was, but it seems that it didn't mean any harm. I'm inclined to think that it could have been a relative or a close friend whom have recently passed away and stopped by to say their final goodbyes.
Do you know of any one close to you or your family that died around the time you had this experience?

Thanks for sharing.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: