You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: The Ghosts At My School

Real Ghost Stories

The Ghosts At My School

 

At my school, there are lots of ghosts. First there is George. He is a 10 year old boy who haunts the drama studio balcony. My drama teacher first saw him and she described him as a dark haired boy with a Victorian hat and young boy's suit on. She originally thought that it was one of her year 7s messing about but when another teacher checked the props cupboard that leads to the balcony, she discovered that it was locked. Since then lots of my friends have seen him, as well as me. The story of how he died is that he was watching a show and the balcony broke and he fell.

Secondly, there is Abigail. She haunts the English corridor and English toilets. We often see her standing by the doors to exit the school. The story is that she committed suicide in the toilets. I have heard her crying and slamming toilet doors in the toilets. I am quite scared of what I'll see in the toilets, but it's kind of alright.

Next, there is Cara. She haunts one of the history rooms. She makes chairs move and bangs the tables and stamps the floor. The story of how she died is that she got pushed out of the window by one of her bullies and she has come back to try and find her bully/killer.

There are two ghosts that haunt the P.E department. One called Charlie and one called Poppy. Charlie haunts the gym and can often be heard playing and giggling. He has never been seen but the voice of a teacher has been heard calling Charlie. Charlie died because part of the gym equipment fell on him. We think that the teacher called him to stop him dying on the misuse of the equipment.

Poppy haunts the girls' changing room. I often hear her having a shower. The showers are never on because girls get changed round there. I saw water flowing in the gutters when no one had had a shower there. I had also heard Poppy before I saw this.

Next is Daniel. He blew up himself and his teacher in a science lab. The teacher can be heard warning him against using some sort of chemical. Then some giggling and them a scream of help from Daniel before going quiet.

Last is a boy called Tom. Numerous sights of this boy has been seen in tech. We don't really know how he died but it involves tech equipment. Sounds have been heard and there are documented accounts of deaths from unsafe machines.

Thanks for reading this and all of these are true.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Ireland

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, lol-awesome-kid, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

softballplayer15 (9 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-02-25)
Wow, that's weird. When was the school built? Do they dress old fashion? Why do they want you to hear and see them? Dont you agree that is very weird and odd? I really love ghost stories but I hate people who use BAD stuff, You see I believe in God and I truly believe that there is a heaven. But this was a really weird story
elnoraemily (guest)
 
9 years ago (2014-12-08)
Awesome-kid, I did not mean that to be rude, by the way or to say that you are not being honest. I just need more facts, so I will move on to the next story:)

Best wishes to you.
elnoraemily (guest)
+2
9 years ago (2014-12-08)
I do respect not giving away direct locations.

I've done a few searches for haunted schools in Ireland and any of the same things that the OP is claiming to have experienced and have so far come up empty- and the suicides, tragic deaths associated with them have come up empty, as well as the extra information given in the comments. There is nothing on any of it. While I know not everything can be searched, you would think something in all of that would pop up.

I'll leave this one as open. It's too much open-ended, unproven information for my taste.
ifihadyoux (6 stories) (607 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-12-08)
I think she's trying to keep it secret because it might be hugely well known and the name could pinpoint her location and then some creep would track her down at the school. Very wise not to give away your location!:] All you guys need to know is that it is in Ireland.
Dip1904 (115 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-12-08)
the fact that you seem quite stable and balanced while describing them states the quiet relationship which seems symbiotic in nature, between the spirits and the living. I am curious as to anyone until date has dared to poke them from their normal haunting sphere... By accident... Has there been any sort of danger from such situations?

PS - this definitely doesn't refer that you or anyone should risk do anything that's instigating the spirits there.
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-12-08)
Hi lol-awesome-kid, Frightening... Even I want to know how much old is your school? Did they ever hurt you and other schoolmates?
valkricry (49 stories) (3269 posts) mod
+1
9 years ago (2014-12-06)
I can totally understand not naming the school. Honestly the only reason I even dared ask is I would think a public place (like a school, or hospital) with that much paranormal activity in it wouldn't be much of a 'secret'. I'd think the entire town at least would know. But, I respect you not wanting to divulge it.
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+2
9 years ago (2014-12-06)
Sounds like yall are very cautious about giving away information that could pinpoint your location. I think that's wise, and wouldn't mind seeing more of that on here.
lol-awesome-kid (1 stories) (4 posts)
-1
9 years ago (2014-12-06)
me and my friends have named the information top secret

I just can't name the school
crf1997 (2 stories) (44 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-12-06)
Apparently some guy died falling down the stairs in the tower part in my school, so supposedly the school is haunted. Everyone says it is... I wish I would see or hear a ghost there.

And what do you mean "top secret from my friends"?
lol-awesome-kid (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-12-06)
i've seen them, my friends have seen them and so have my teachers. It isn't a legend because legends aren't something you can see
jynnantonnix (2 stories) (21 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2014-12-06)
I don't believe that even Hogwarts had such an impressive array of ghosts.

I'm inclined to think that even if this story has some elements of truth, much of it is unsubstantiated school legend.
lol-awesome-kid (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-12-06)
my school was a mental hospital/ school for the children who were able to learn. Can't say the name of the school. Top secret from my friends
valkricry (49 stories) (3269 posts) mod
+1
9 years ago (2014-12-05)
Would it be too much to ask for either the name of the school or the county where it is located? (Do NOT give an exact address, please.)
I'm curious as to how old the school is, and whether it was always a school, or served as something else prior to being one.
elnoraemily (guest)
+1
9 years ago (2014-12-05)
Do you have documentation for any of these deaths or are they a part of the school legend? A school with that many deaths surely has historical documents to back it up with.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: