You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Little Girl In The Bathroom Dressed In White

Real Ghost Stories

Little Girl In The Bathroom Dressed In White

 

I was about five years old and living in Mexico. My mom used to work at a bridal shop. The shop was next to a candy store that my mom's friend owned.

One day I wanted to use the bathroom and my mom took me to the candy store because our store didn't have a bathroom. Her friend's wife let us use the bathroom and walked us all the way down the hall to the restroom. I walk in and was heading towards a stall when I see a bright white light. I start to hear lots of mumbling and soft whispering, as if someone was talking with a really low combination of white noise. I get an urge to look towards the sink, so I look and see a little girl standing in front of the window as if she was outside in an open space of land that is behind both stores.

She was about 6 years old, blond hair, white skin, blue eyes, dressed all in white, particularly a knee length puffy white dress (that is forever burned in to my memory). She raised her arm and did a "come here" motion with her finger. I could see her lips moving and the same whispering started again, as if she wanted me to go with her.

I screamed so loud my mom and her friend's wife came rushing in and I was in tears telling them that there was a girl in the bathroom. They checked the ground and no one was there.

Now as an adult, about two years ago my mom asked my grandma what that place was before the stores where built. Turns out it was a place where merchants that came from small towns could come in a spend the night and sell and store their horses. People came in sick as well so they think she might of passed away there.

I still feel her with me at times and that kind of scares me. It seems that after that experience, I have somehow become more sensitive to paranormal activity.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Mari, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Triskaideka (2 stories) (388 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2014-12-24)
*raises hand* Hi, ~1/16 Native American strawberry blond with blue eyes checking in. (I'm part Cherokee, Comanche, and Arapaho.)
The multiple stories, however, are a red flag for me. And... Tying your hair to a doll. That sounds rather unsafe, if the story is true.
feefoo222 (1 stories) (24 posts)
+3
9 years ago (2014-12-23)
Aprilsnanny35- You should read elnora's comment.
It is making sense...
In Mari's story and comments altogether there are 3 stories...
But I guess you are having your opinions...

Regards,
😊
Aprilsnanny35 (3 stories) (35 posts)
-1
9 years ago (2014-12-22)
Hi Mari, I don't believe that your story is fake. I believe that you saw the little girl when you were a child but perhaps now you are holding onto your memory of the meeting and maybe creating something now that will make you feel bonded to her? I would suggest that she, hopefully, has moved on, as she should, and I think you may need to let go so she, and you, can be at peace.

Wishing you well.
feefoo222 (1 stories) (24 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2014-12-21)
I agree with elnora...
I also liked the story but hated the fact that it was fake...
This site is not for fake stories!
🤔 😐 🤔
lady-glow (16 stories) (3154 posts)
+3
9 years ago (2014-12-20)
My two cents.
Mari,-could you please be more specific about the place where this happened?
Like elnora and Wish-not, I find it odd to see a little girl like her in "a place where merchants that came from small towns could come in a spend the night and sell and store their horses."
It is obvious that she would had belonged to the upper social class of Mexico and had nothing to do in such a place... Or perhaps she was one of those "gueras de Jalisco"?
According to your psychic friend, the little ghost was a mestizo when alive; I'm sorry to tell you but the genes that carry the info responsible for the dark color of eyes, skin and hair are dominant over the ones for fair skin and blue and green eyes. Not to mention her attire, that probably would had been a little huipil and rebozo. 😕

I second the question about you being 19 y/o and still taking your doll along wherever you go.

I hope your little friend comes on your defense or at least warns you against writing fake stories on this site. 😆 😆

Thanks for sharing.
elnoraemily (guest)
+4
9 years ago (2014-12-20)
I'm sorry, but that explanation with the massive different stories has really led to uncertainty for me.

If you knew two years ago, why did you specify in the story that she is scary, but you only feel her sometimes, rarely. You are now claiming that's just because she can be eerie, but that makes no sense. You knew where she was in the comments, but not in the story.

The other story is she was there everyday, but did nothing but play with the doorbell. No protection, nothing. Just a feeling of being watched and doorbells. Another story.

Then suddenly, she's actually been in a doll, even though original story you told she was just a random feeling of fear. Did you purposely omit in the story, then, about her being around? Why did the original comments continue the narrative of the story before a radical change to a completely separate narrative?

You have three separate stories in this post and comments. Which is sad, because I really liked this story. But what you said in the comments directly conflicts with Itself. And it conflicts so badly that your response to me made even less sense.
priyahoney (3 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-12-20)
Omg! In such a small age of five years, you've seen a creepy thing... But I think that you imagined that girl?

The only one question to clarify that "Do you have any friend seems to be her, Exactly?"

This comment from Mari is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

Mari (1 stories) (10 posts)
-4
9 years ago (2014-12-19)
To clarify things, the story happened when I was little so obviously it was scary,, I knew she was in my doll already for about two years ago when I had talked to my psycic friend who I hadn't told him about the story, when I said that I can feel her strongly around I meant that it is when I meet someone new and she sees wether that person is going to try to cause harm to me, in that case her presence gets so strong that the hairs on the back of the person's neck stand up and causes an erie feel that the person I meet persieves and backs off. Sorry for the missunderstanding ❤
elnoraemily (guest)
+1
9 years ago (2014-12-19)
I am also curious as to why you would tie your hair into the doll's hair? What is that supposed to symbolize?
ifihadyoux (6 stories) (607 posts)
+3
9 years ago (2014-12-19)
this is why I chose not to comment because it didn't make sense lol.
notjustme (19 stories) (852 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2014-12-19)
I agree with the questions Elnoraemily has, and would also like to add that based on my own knowledge and beliefs, spirits do not normally attach to items that didn't belong to them. I could be wrong, but I thought it was more demons and poltergeist entities are the ones that uses dolls to manipulate humans. Human spirits do attach to items but normally their own items that once belonged to them when they were alive.
elnoraemily (guest)
+3
9 years ago (2014-12-19)
I am trying not to be a bully, but I feel the need to point this out:

13 hours ago you said: I can feel her around as if she keeps observing me as I go on day to day.

5 hours after that, she is in the body of a doll. A doll, that even though you only learned of her being there 8 hours ago, you take everywhere... At the age of 19? Not that 19 year olds don't have dolls, but I have never seen only carry one with her everywhere she does, especially not one the size of Holiday Heidi.

I feel like I am missing something here.
elnoraemily (guest)
+1
9 years ago (2014-12-19)
I am confused.

You said that you can sometimes feel that she is there, but you are not sure. And that her presence was scary.

Now she is in a doll- that matches her description of blonde and blue eyed- that you take everywhere? You said that it scared you in the story, but now it's a comforting doll inhabiting spirit? If this happened in between the story and talking to your friend - a day- how could you have been taking that doll everywhere because it protects you? It just happened...

I am bit lost here. The story and the comments don't match.
Mari (1 stories) (10 posts)
-3
9 years ago (2014-12-19)
Yeah in my doll, she goes wherever I go I never leave her behind
TinAA (1 stories) (84 posts)
-2
9 years ago (2014-12-19)
Aww...that's so sweet that she defends you and warns you against any bad stuff. You mean her spirit is in the doll that belongs to you.? My God... Its scary still...however,such entities are better in their own world. Its always good to keep them away.
Mari (1 stories) (10 posts)
-4
9 years ago (2014-12-19)
Not to mention the fact that I am of indian decent as well makes her connection to me stronger ❤
Mari (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-12-19)
I tried that but she doesn't go as if wants to stay watching over me, she does no harm to any people close to me, I recently made a stronger bond with her, I talked with my friend who sees and senses ghost as well and he told me that he saw a little girl in my doll (I hadn't told him the story just showed him the doll). She had gotten attatched to what particularly is my dearly loved Heidy (Holliday Heidy), he also said that the girl had some indian heritage dessent as well as european and that I had seen her before and that she adores me. So I put a blue ribbon on her (heidy's) hair as well as my birthstone ring and a lock of my hair... She defends me agains bad stuff or warns me...
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2014-12-19)
Hi, Mari... Really a scary story... I am totally agree with TinAA...

Regards,
TinAA (1 stories) (84 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-12-19)
Hi Mari, its a creepy experience you had at such a tender age. I guess that the girl might have died at that spot and it was her spirit trying to communicate with you as she found you similar to her age. But its very shocking that you yet feel her around you. I think you should simply pray for her soul to get relieved from this world.
Anyway...thanks to share 😁
Mari (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-12-19)
Elnoraemily, that I know of no one else other than me had an experience there.
Mari (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-12-19)
I can feel her around as if she keeps observing me as I go on day to day in my life, feels erie but she doen't bother me excpet when on one ocation a year ago she started messing around with the door bell, I also hear and see creepy stuff in my house now as a 19yr old
Wish-Not (16 stories) (534 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2014-12-18)
Mari- That would have been creepy indeed. Curious, regionally speaking was it not odd that the little girl was " blond hair, white skin, blue eyes..."? Regionally. Does that make any sense? Not that they are not all around the world but to see an entity in Mexico as you described her is something. Just something I found interesting.

Thanks for sharing.
elt (1 stories) (21 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-12-18)
I don't know WY you can cents ghosts after won experience it is very fascinating to me😲
elnoraemily (guest)
+2
9 years ago (2014-12-18)
Oh dear, that is creepy.

I like the amount of detail you saw in her- down to the eye color.

Did anyone else ever have an experience in that place?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: