You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Little Scary Girl

Real Ghost Stories

Little Scary Girl

 

This story is very creepy and it still freaks me out until this day. When I was around 17 years old me and my boyfriend would sit in front of my house until wee hours of the night, it was summer time so it's not like we had school. My boyfriend Nicky only lived about four blocks down from me, I lived on 28th and he lived on 25th, but on the same block. Whenever he would go home I would watch him walk down the street until I couldn't see him, which normally meant he was already home so then I would go inside.

One night he came around 11pm and stood over until like 4 in the morning, so by the time he was going home I was so tired that I didn't watch him go home. When Nicky was on the 27th street he noticed a little girl walking down the street bouncing a ball coming towards him, he was like "ok it's 4 in the morning why is this little girl out" and as he got closer he noticed the little girl had two pig tales, but they were sticking up in the air like horns by this time, he didn't even want to pass her, as he got closer he felt every hair on his body rise and was scared out of his wits, he said when he passed her up, she looked up at him with her eye balls at the end of her eyes, he said as soon as he passed her he ran all the way home... And called me and told me what had just happened after that we never stood out no later then 10 o'clock.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Illinois

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, samantha, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

madeleinecarroll (4 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-11)
Hiya I don't understand what you mean when you say "with her eye balls at the end of her eyes" Could you explain to me what you mean by that?
Thanks!
Freaky story by the way x
Lisamaxw (92 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-25)
Could've been an evil entity taking the shape of a little girl... Misleading appearance would have made it seem less threatening, UNTIL you realize (1) that the girl was OBVIOUSLY out of place and (2) that she obviously wasn't a real little girl. Interesting story, but -- could the boyfriend have had a hallucination due to being overtired or something?
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-07)
Wow, what a discussion I missed there!
Hi Samantha.
If I am reading this right, as your boyfriend walked past this little girl she looked at him from the corner of her eye and did not turn her head, is that correct?
You know, even if this was a live little girl out by herself early in the morning to go bounce a ball around, I think she may have been a bit watchful of those around her. Her parents might be angry for her for being out (if she got caught), she may have been warned about strangers.
Her pig tails may have spiked up so that they looked like horns, (or even little fountains on the top of her head) but that does not feel to me as that would make me think she was bad. No more than me walking through the mall and passing a group of teenagers wearing all black with black make up on and Mohawks or rainbow colored hair.
I think your boyfriend may have seen a residual haunting of a little girl at play and nothing more. There is nothing in your recount to show that she was bent on making things dangerous, she was just watchful.

As an aside: children are innocent. I do NOT believe that children can be evil entities. That may open up a whole new discussion, but I feel their innocence can not be marred even in death. I further believe that those people whose minds can not grow beyond the age of a child, even though they may grow older, are also innocent. Innocence goes THROUGH the bone and into the soul, and that can not be changed.
Mischievous, yes, but evil, I do not believe so. Though it would put you on edge to see this little girl out and about at four in the morning.
Thank you for this story.
IamWAHID (2 stories) (22 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-10-18)
hey,
i never attacked anybodys experiences. But still thanks for commenting ohio.
one thing is straight that I would never tend to mislead people but only guide. And I will never guide them with something that I m not perfectly sure about.
anyways this discussion was over.
that said... I think "eye balls at..." she means that her eyes were popping out...
peace.
IamWAHID
Ohiowatha (11 stories) (415 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-10-17)
Actually, IamWAHID, you did say "please believe me because I know," not "please believe me because I believe," but whatever.
I think the real point here is that nobody really knows. The only thing we all know for sure is that encounters like these could be anything from the over-active imagination of a child to actual incarnations of spirit. You seem to know a lot about "Jinn," but this knowledge doesn't trump others' experience.

That said... Samantha, what do you mean by "eye balls at the end of her eyes," please? This sentence is alluring, but confusing.

Thanks.
vickifigueroa (5 stories) (34 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-10-17)
I have to agree with Martin...
It is quite hard to believe something without having perfect evidence. IAMWAHID you say that we won't knowwhat you speak of unitll we pass on, well obvisously you are still alive, So how would you know? Just a curious question. 😕
IamWAHID (2 stories) (22 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-10-17)
martin,
i totally agree. Its your right to protect your knowledge. And yes I know many such people who talk a lot of bullshiFt without knowing any shiFt.
and you should not directly believe someone who says something different than what you believe... I am sorry I did that. Sometimes I become a freak and get hyped up. 😊
IamWAHID
Martin (602 posts) mod
 
17 years ago (2007-10-17)
IamWAHID, don't worry, we're not having an argument, just a discussion. But take my place, should I believe anyone who says they "know" without proof? There are many who do say it, and they even contradict each other...
IamWAHID (2 stories) (22 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-10-17)
Martin,
"please believe me because I know" is what I said. Not "believe me because I believe".
Yes I agree that after humans death the soul comes out and then there is after life, that's cool, and they do appear but mostly in your dreams, to tell you somthing, they are also found at places where they die. BUT they never appear to anybody.
As for a proof, I can't convert a proof into text. Every one will know the truth when they die and get their proofs. I look forward to that. Let's not start an argument.
wahid.
Martin (602 posts) mod
 
17 years ago (2007-10-17)
IamWAHID, you are free to voice your opinions, and I most certainly don't delete comments that I disagree with. But I am also free to voice mine, and I wanted to point out that you talk as if you had conclusive proof of you being right and others being wrong. What makes your beliefs superior to ours when we think ghosts are departed souls? Do you have proof? Otherwise, why say "Please believe me because I know"? Believing and knowing are two very different things.
IamWAHID (2 stories) (22 posts)
-1
17 years ago (2007-10-17)
martin
thats what I am talking about... Confusing humans. Direct experiences, yes I have them more than anybody on this site.
believe what you want to believe, I tried to help.
delete this comment if you want. 😕
Wahid
Martin (602 posts) mod
 
17 years ago (2007-10-17)
IamWAHID, how exactly can you *know* what you are talking about, outside of being omnipotent or having a direct communication line to god. The majority of people's observations in this field have proven that ghosts are, indeed, the spirit of people who have died. What exactly do you possess to conclude that we are all wrong? And please, don't link to some 20 pages dissertation from some theologians who's knowledge comes from old religious books, that means nothing. Only direct experience has some value in terms of personal certainty. It's like the taste of oranges. You can read all you want about it, you'll never know until you taste it yourself. Outside of a direct experience yourself, you can only read about people's experiences. The rest, such as your beliefs, is speculation. You don't *know*. You believe. There's a world of differences.
IamWAHID (2 stories) (22 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-10-17)
hey people,
i want to get this thing cleared out. The ghostly things that happen with the people here can be caused by DEMONs, ok, SPIRITs, ok, but DEAD PEOPLES GHOSTs, not ok!
Please believe me because I know... Human kind once dead NEVER come back to disturb humans. These things that appear as the dead ones and demonic like are A DIFFERENT ENTITY! These things are called Jinn. They are creatures just like us but only with many abilities. They live a parallel life with the humans. These creatures can take the shape of anyone or anything around them... They confuse humans, it is their main aim. Aliens, Draculas, Vampires, Warewolves, dead peoples ghosts and many other things that humans see as scary or paranormal ARE these JINNs. Many of you may not believe me, but that aint your fault, I just want to help my confused brothers and sisters.
or if anybody is interested to know more then reply and I will upload some files for you people to read...
and by the way Samantha, in this story that little scary girl was a Jinn who scared you because may be you were disturbing them or may be she was an evil one.
Thank you ALL for taking time to read this.
Peace.
IamWAHID
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-10-16)
Thank you Samantha for sharing your experience with us. 😉

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.
Derek15 (3 stories) (16 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-10-16)
Weird! Did he see this little girl dissapear? Did he feel an evil prescense, because if he did, it might have been some sort of demon, or tortured spirit. You should research deaths in your area, and see if a little girl died anywhere near where your boyfriend was walking, or if she lived anywhere in your area.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: