This is my first story here and I am sharing with you an experience that me, my cousin and my sister had just a few days ago.
My aunt, uncle and my little cousin were visiting. On Saturday morning, my mum decided to take my aunt and uncle on a trip around town and the surroundings. My cousin was sick that day so my sister and I were asked to stay at home and look after him.
Right after we had breakfast my cousin told us he felt like he has to throw up (yeah, disgusting I know). So we quickly went to the bathroom but he didn't want us to open the door to the bathroom or even go inside. He almost begged us. I swear I've never seen him like this before. I mean, he almost cried. When asked why not, he said it is dangerous (?).
We didn't want to force him because he didn't feel well and looked scared as hell, so my sister quickly took him outside so he could do his business in the garden. While they were outside, I decided to open the door to the bathroom just a little bit. I did and what I saw in there startled me: Right beside the shower there was a big funnel web spider. I shut the door and called for my sister and my cousin.
Living in Lake Macquarie, Australia, we're pretty much aware of the dangers but I have been living here all my life and have seen a funnel web spider only once. However, I know that if she bites you, all you can do is call the ambulance and hope you'll survive (most poisonous spider around here).
Now my cousin has never seen one before, that's for sure (he's Canadian and they don't have those animals over there). We had been looking after him the whole morning and since he was sick, didn't let him go anywhere alone. It was impossible that he had seen the spider before I did!
When I showed him the spider he was shocked. When I asked him how he knew about it, he replied that he didn't know exactly that there was a spider. He just felt that there was SOMETHING. He looked awfully scared. When he asked me if the spider is dangerous and I said it is deadly poisonous, he just thanked God for protecting him. Later, when I asked him, he told me that he often has those warnings. My sister though doesn't believe in it because he's just a little kid. But she has no explanation...
Well, I don't want to imagine what could have happened if he wouldn't have had this "warning". I'm sure he would've had trouble surviving if the spider would've bitten him. I'm so thankful but I am wondering how could he possibly know about it?!
I know this story has nothing to do with ghosts but still, it's an incident that is unexplainable to us and seems a bit "paranormal". Thank you for reading, hope you have any suggestions and sorry for mistakes, I'm typing this on my phone.