You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Still Looking For An Answer

Real Ghost Stories

Still Looking For An Answer

 

I am well educated, working woman taking care of my family including a 1.5 years old baby. I have been a silent reader of your stories from quite some years but today I am feel like sharing an unusual experience which I had when I was not more then 14 years old and staying at my mother's maternal home at Agra for summer vacations.

It so happened that one night after playing with my cousins, me and my sister went to sleep with my choti mami'z room with her. I remember we three were sleeping in same direction towards wall and by midnight I felt some strange touch on my face and I waked up. What I saw was a lady who was asking to stay silent and whispering, "Shh chup raho... So jaao (stay quiet and sleep) that lady looked exactly like my mother's elder sister (btw she is alive) I asked her maasi Aap kab aaye? (aunty... When did you came) but she didn't replied and simply asked me to sleep back.

That time I slept on the other direction and after some time I again felt someone pulling my hair and when I opened my eyes, that lady was standing on my long hair looking down to me and asking me to stay quiet. I was hell scared and closed my eyes. Even felt her jumping from the bed and heading straight towards the big window in hurry. I gathered some courage and opened my eyes. No one was there. I couldn't sleep the rest of the night out of fear; however, in the morning I dozed off.

When I woke up in the morning my mami was asking me why did you changed your direction in night? I told her everything and she asked me to sleep with some small iron object under my pillow before sleeping. According to her it was a dream. But I know it wasn't...it was real.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ayaamsha, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

ashar123 (guest)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-16)
Very scary experience. And a very nice story. Thanks for sharing.
😊
Sceptic-Ari (2 stories) (611 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-03-18)
Dear ayaamsha,
Welcome to YGS 😊
I am inclined to think it was a case of Old Hag syndrome/Sleep Paralysis. You can have a look at this video documentary to know more:
Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmbpOucNVn4
You will see to what extent our brain can manipulate our perception.

Feel free to ask more questions. Do reply.

Regards
saurabh08s (3 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-03-17)
Quite scary... This certainly has no explanation. Hope you did not have any more experiences like this.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: