You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: A Ghost Girl, Looking For Her Cat?

Real Ghost Stories

A Ghost Girl, Looking For Her Cat?

 

I have been for about a month feeling weird things. I've always been super sensitive to animals. I learned when I was very young how to temporarily tame insects, who are very sensitive to emotion and energy. I can go outside and reach into a yellow jacket nest without being stung. (Yellow Jackets are my favorite) People around me tell me that they feel calmer around me. If I concentrate really hard I can put my hands on someone and put them to sleep.

I was doing this to my puppy to get him to sleep when I felt whiskers on my leg. I thought that maybe it was Hazel, one of my dogs. But when I looked, there was nothing there. Like two or three times a day I feel a brush of fur or whispers. A few days ago I looked up from the couch and saw a scruffy black cat on our dresser, looking out the window. I blinked and it was gone.

This morning I was putting soiled kitty litter (our cat Gracie lives in the laundry room and is light grey) in the garbage outside when I saw a little girl, probably about five, in a torn and worn dress. It was dirty too. She was looking at the kitty litter. She had big dark circles around her eyes. She began coughing, big, gagging coughs.

I ran back into the house. Two hours ago, I was petting Gracie (our laundry room has a huge window looking outdoors, Gracie spends a lot of time looking out and watching the dogs in the yard). Gracie suddenly turned toward the window. I looked and saw the little girl, face pressed against the window. Then she was gone.

I think she is looking for her cat? I wonder of that black cat and the girl are linked.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Pennsylvania

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ShyandWatchful, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

seemayadav (1 stories) (26 posts)
 
6 years ago (2018-05-25)
Really a scare experience
Thanks for sharing with us take care
RCRuskin (9 stories) (811 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-01-14)
Hi, Shy.

I have a somewhat similar skill with bees only. They don't mind me much, which worked well when my parents had a massive infestation in the attic and someone had to climb into the hive to set off bug bombs...

An interesting ghostly experience. Are the girl and cat connected somehow? Probably, or probably not.

Have you seen either the cat or girl at other times? Has your cat seen anything else?
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-01-10)
PLEASE, don't try your skills on African bees!😱

Shy: welcome to YGS.
Do you know the history of your house? Are you aware of any little girl dying there?

It's possible that both the girl and the cat are looking for each other. I have no idea what you could do other than telling them that they can be reunited in the light, where they loved ones are waiting for them.

Don't be afraid, they don't seem to mean any harm.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: