You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Ouija Board / Seances :: I Will Never Forget This Experience

Real Ghost Stories

I Will Never Forget This Experience

 

My family and I moved into this house. It was nice for a while until I felt like I was being watched. My brother and I would always watch the show Ghost Hunters. I was just so fascinated with it.

So one day I tried it myself. I only recorded for 20 seconds without saying anything and what I got was, "Turn off the light." That blew me away. I have an older brother that moved in with us and he would tell us stories on the crazy stuff he had encountered ever since he was with my sisters playing the Ouija board (he was not participating, just watching). So my older brothers and I started doing some ghost hunting ourselves.

We used a recorder that we bought from Radio Shack. The things we got were "day one here I come; you're dead; the hamster (when we were recording asking questions we had a hamster in the room that was running in the wheel); and don't die here".

When we decided to do an investigation in my room we all sat on the floor in a circle. I started feeling really weird, then to the right I saw a real tall black figure that floated through my bed, and by the time it hit the wall it disappeared. I got really freaked out when my oldest brother looked at me and asked me if I had seen that.

One of my brother's girlfriend stayed the night and she got really scared when she came out of my brother's room to get a drink. She saw down the hallway a tall, dark, hunched figure standing outside of my oldest brother's room.

Everything started to get worse. We kept hearing scratching on the wall to banging on the wall. Things would fall and dressers would slam. Immediately we stopped. Things seems to dissipate when we stopped paying attention to it and later down the years we moved. I have the recorder until this day and will not do it again.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, chayito, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

yoyo1 (4 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-03-20)
You need to look into the history of your house. What happened to each previous owner? Any deaths in the house? What is the history of the land the house was built on? When exactly did these occurrences begin? Is there any new objects in the house you can think of that might have triggered the occurrences? Answering these questions may help you explain and ultimately alleviate the haunting.
RebelRaider (4 stories) (15 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-03-19)
Ghost Hunting 101: NEVER Investigate in your own home for this very reason.
Sam222 (8 stories) (461 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-03-19)
Do you think your could upload the recordings to sound cloud or something so we can hear them? If you need help just let me know, I might be able to help you I'm good with computers.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: