You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Midnight Visitor

Real Ghost Stories

The Midnight Visitor

 

I was hanging out at my friend's house with my friend, we were watching his little siblings while the parents were out on their anniversary. My friend and I were in the living room, and his two little siblings were running amok in my friend's room and the living room. My friend told me to stay in the living and keep an eye on the little ones while he went to the bathroom. He usually took a long time, so I was prepared for the long wait.

While he was in the bathroom, I heard something in kitchen. I figured it was one of the little ones, so I went in to the kitchen to escort them out, but I didn't seen anything. I had scratched it off as I was hearing things. I heard the noise again, and again, I went to check on things. But when I got there, everything was normal. That's when I got worried, but I started yelling for my friend when I saw something run across the hall near the kitchen. It was a small creature that looked like one of my friend's little siblings.

When my friend comes running up to me, I am stiff, I couldn't move. He then saw what I saw. He had to pull me from where I was standing to get us into the living room. Now at that point I was wondering if what I saw was one of the little boys, but they were in my friend's room as we saw the thing. Now every night I am at my friends house, I make sure I know where his little sibling are and that if my friend or I use the restroom that we make it fast, and that we are in earshot of the kids and each other.

Also another credible event that happened at my friend's house, is that I was using his bathroom, when I looked into the mirror and saw a girl in his bathroom behind me, when I turned around she was gone. She had an orange shirt, blue jeans, black boots, and a white hat with long straight brown hair and stood with great posture. And to this day, a year later, I have spectrophobia, the fear of mirrors, due to that. I know, minor scary thing, but I already had a fear of mirrors, so it made it quite worse.

But the Midnight Visitor has been seen at my school. Mostly in the bathrooms. The midnight Visitor got his name when he started being seen when school is out and people are using the restrooms before boarding the buses. Midnight Visitor meaning he would show up after hours and that sort of thing. He has a sinister look on his face, and doesn't harm anybody, but I recommend if you see this "shadow", stay away anyway. He/she is about 4 foot tall, long black hair, and slouches a little. Walks/floats with speed and sometimes comes at you with quite a bit of speed.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Oregon

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, madman62200, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

madman62200 (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-05-14)
Wish-not- What? GoldPhoenix- Huh? I'm sorry I do not understand? I was only able to be able to describe is I saw it for a brief moment, But it stood out to me because those colors were not supposed to be there. And no, its not a huge a** bathroom, just big enough for something to be behind me. Lady-glow- Well, my friends siblings would have needed to get passed me, but I am completely certain that it was not them, because they had to of disappeared in the matter of seconds it took for me to get to his kitchen. Not to be rude, not to sound rude, I was just pointing out, and it may have sounded rude but I didn't intend it. And sorry I am replying late to these, I have been busy and stuff.
GoldPhoenix (24 posts)
+3
9 years ago (2015-04-23)
Lol not only the creatures part which gave me a good laugh but also the mirror that must have been a big a** bathroom to see somebodies reflection up to his legs and the way most bathroom mirrors are positioned...
Also did she just stand there waiting for yoi to notice all the clothes she wore until you turned and she disappeared?
lady-glow (16 stories) (3154 posts)
+5
9 years ago (2015-04-22)
I don't want to be critical but this story is a bit confusing. 😐
Like Wish-Not, I wonder if it is possible to tell the "creature" apart from your friend's siblings.
Have his parents seen it too? What about the girl in the orange shirt?
Could "the midnight visitor" be a fantasy created by some of the kids from your school? Or should we be afraid of coming across this "shadow" at any random location?

I hope you can provide more information on your experiences.

Thanks for sharing.
Wish-Not (16 stories) (534 posts)
+4
9 years ago (2015-04-22)
madman62200- Holy Cow, your friends siblings look like creatures? How could one keep them apart from the other creatures? And you still go back over there? Sorry, a lot of questions there, still a lot left but let's start with these.

I guess there are a few details I am missing. Would appreciate if you filled in with a few.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: