You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Ghost Tours & Haunted Hotels :: Something In Our Hotel Room

Real Ghost Stories

Something In Our Hotel Room

 

For our 15th wedding anniversary me and my husband wanted to do something different than the classic romantic weekend in any beach. This time we wanted to be adventurous and do something more exiting. We decided to rent a room in a haunted hotel.

The Copper Queen Hotel in Bisbee, AZ looked more attractive to us than any of the other hotels in town. We made the reservation for April 18, 2015. We got room #217 on the second floor. I had brought with us a digital recorder to use while our stay in the hotel.

We left the room a couple of times that night to get dinner and to enjoy a couple of drinks around the corner from the hotel. Every time we left the room I left the digital recording ON to "catch" anything unusual. Each and every time I checked what it was recorded there was nothing at all, other than us talking coming in and out of the room.

Around 1:00 am me and my husband came back to our room ready to go to bed. I made sure the digital recording was ON and we got into bed. I could not fall asleep, I was not at rest and my husband noticed that I was looking uneasy. He started joking about all the ghosts and spirits we heard about that night from other guests at the hotel. Stories about "Billy" a little boy roaming the hotel and a man smoking a cigar. One lady and his family told me that the night before they heard screams and scratching noises on the walls. I could not rest and I was not letting my husband fall asleep before me.

After a while I finally gave up and fell asleep. I don't know what time it was but something grabbed me by my foot and yanked me off the bed so hard that I had to grab the bed to keep me from falling off. I was scared and confused. I wrapped my legs and body around with the bed sheets and I covered my face underneath the blankets. I tried all night to get some sleep until almost morning.

The next morning I got up and played the recordings from the night before. At first there was only us talking, but as soon as my husband jokingly named some of the ghosts haunting the hotel, the recording picked up so much noise and static. There is 1-1/2 hour of static and interference. I listened what it was recorded entirely. There were soft voices talking but it is so difficult to make up what they are saying with so much interference.

I wanted to make sure that the digital recording was not broken so I left it ON once we came back home in Yuma. The recording was working just fine with no static or interference at all. I am convinced now that what ever grabbed me by my foot was real and that it is so strong to pull me out of bed and with so much energy to make the digital recording get so much static.

I am not a computer expert so I will definitely look for help on analyzing these noises picked up by our digital recorder.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Arizona

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, yumagirl, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
9 years ago (2015-05-11)
msscarygirl - please don't type in ALL CAPS. This is from our Comments Guidelines "We also reserve the right to delete comments that are juvenile, off-topic, very poorly written, unintelligible, incoherent, messages all in UPPERCASE..."
msscarygirl (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-05-11)
YEAH MAN THAT'S SCARY. I THINK I HAVE THE GHOSTS OF 2 LITTLE GIRLS IN MY HOUSE. WILL KEEP YPU UPDATED. CHECK OUT MY STORIES. ❤
ashar123 (6 stories) (168 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-28)
A scary story. You should see a computer expert to clarify the recordings.

Thanks for sharing! 😊
Aaru275 (4 stories) (55 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-25)
Now that's really scary... I had a matching experience 1 year ago. Me and my boyfriend went to a cemetery just for fun but later that night when I went to sleep I felt someone grabbed my foot. I screamed very loudly my parents came in my room. I hardly went to sleep again, next morning I went to a priest he told me that it was a spirit who came with me back to my home but now it's gone... I was really scared. Thank God you and your husband are safe
msscarygirl (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-23)
That is freaky. If spirits can be strong enough to pull you from a bed can they be strong enough to talk clearly to us? Or tell us something?
gaurav_in (1 stories) (4 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-04-23)
Hi every1, I just want to ask, " Can anyone give me the link of stories on YGS which contains pics or videos in it?"
yumagirl (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-23)
Hecate0
I had visited a psychic a few months ago and she told me that I was like a magnet and that my angel was Michael. That I should ask him for protection for me and my family and that if I ever encounter something so terrorific to call to Archangel Michael to protect me.
Like always I had my doubts about all these. I am going to have to start being more open to possibilities.
With the help of this website I will be able to learn what more there is and be aware so that I can understand.
Hecate0 (4 stories) (418 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-23)
Ask that your home and all your family be protected. I have watched a show on the Travel Channel that I like very much called The Dead Files. Any Allen is a physical medium who senses many different types of energies. I am grateful for this show because she talks about a lot of things, including alien energies. You could have an elemental or even something other worldly. Keep it at bay with protections. I would protect your whole yard/property. The more distant you can keep it, the better. A focused intention of love and light can also keep negative/dark energies at bay. Others here might have more to share, too. This is a great site. I think many are in more eastern time zones as they post earlier in the day than I do sometimes.
yumagirl (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-23)
Hecate0
To answer your question... He has not giving me any opinion, but I am getting used to him not asking me for more details which it frustrates me because I feel as if he does not believe me. I have seeing lights outside our home, heard grasp noises coming from outside our house, nightmares about a creature with long claws attacking me, etc.
I found this website hoping to talk to people with experiences like mine.
Hecate0 (4 stories) (418 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-23)
You are likely to have many more experiences, aren't you? Even 'scared', it sounds like your husban is openminded. Be sure to protect yourself. Your openness will attract energies. I have asked for protection around my whole house and yard. It helps. Someone was coming in my back gate in the middle of the night last year. They moved a lawn chair that was blocking the path. But they never made it to the back where they could have stolen things. I asked for information, and my guides said, "interference from the other side." We have help. Next time you go, bring help. I will. I might try to go to Bisbee this summer. I have several friends urging me to go. I asked not to "see", so I do not see things. Be specific in what you want. I wish you peace and safety!
ChrissyMoon (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-23)
I can see this playing a major role my in you experience the spirits feed off of what the living puts out. As example right now me and my children are believers my husband is not and us three are having multiple stuff happen and him well just another day in paradise.
yumagirl (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-23)
Hecate0
He is normally very scared but at the same time he likes to hear ghost stories. He has a subscription to Coast to Coast. He has more information to all this than I do.
A few years ago, maybe 12 or 13, we were listening a midnight show on Cost to Coast for Halloween. I felt as slepp during the radio show. He said that the story on the radio was about demons and that I got up and I started shocking him. I do not remember anything at all.
yumagirl (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-23)
ChrissyMoon
I have had other experiences before but I am always on denial and this time I was more open and actually hoping to experience something. I got scared, I did not give it a lot of thought because I was confused. It was easier to ignored for a few hours. Now, the more I think about it the more intrigued I am becoming into getting the recordings analyzed.
Hecate0 (4 stories) (418 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-23)
Yumagirl, you experiencing something there is likely related to you being open to it. I have, in addition to my digital recorder, an EMF reader to detect different electromagnetic energies. I just looked at their website and might try to visit there this summer. I will bring all of my little ghost detecting stuff. Having your leg pulled must have been scary. How did your husband react when you told him.
yumagirl (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-23)
ChrissyMoon
I have had other experiences before but I am always on denial and this time I was more open and actually hoping to experience something. I got scared, I did not give it a lot of thought. It was easier to ignored for a few hours. The more I think about it the more intrigued I am becoming into getting the recordings analyzed.
yumagirl (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-23)
Hecate0
Yes, we planed on staying only one night and we are coming back around November of this year. We might spend two nights. This first time we did not know how was going to be like in Bisbee, but we loved the town. The hotel receptionist told me that not always something happen. I guess we were "lucky"
ChrissyMoon (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-22)
Hi I find this experience completely horrifying to be honest I'd probably died due to fear. Anways I do have a theory on the aggressiveness of the entity. Now I'm just feeding off what I've heard but maybe the spirits are aggravated because they are trying to communicate something that is important to them and no ones helping. They might just be desperate for help.
Hecate0 (4 stories) (418 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-22)
Hi Yumagirl. I, too, am from Arizona and have wanted to visit Bisbee because of all of the ghost stories. Did you only stay the one night? Do you plan to return?
yumagirl (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-22)
Darkangel73
At that moment I did not want to think what had just happened. I opened my eyes and looked around but the room was too dark. I did not have any marks. I did not noticed anything either. It took me hours to admit that I was not dreaming.
Darkangel73 (4 stories) (127 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-22)
Yumagirl- That experience would of sent me straight out to the car for the rest of the night! Did you have any marks on your foot?
yumagirl (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-22)
Hi lady-glow
Oh yeah... He did not wake up. I kept kicking him all night but he was snoring so deep. I knew he was going to sleep and that I was on my own.
I am contacting some local ghost hunters and I am planing on sharing the recording with all of you. 😁
lady-glow (16 stories) (3154 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-22)
Yumagirl: that's intense!
What did your husband do when you got pulled off the bed? -Please do not tell me that he was asleep during such a frightening moment! 😲
I hope you can find a way to share the recording with us.
Welcome to YGS.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: