You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Old Hags / Night Attacks / Sleep Paralysis :: Green Eyes Looking At Me

Real Ghost Stories

Green Eyes Looking At Me

 

It was just after 11ish at night in the Christmas holidays, everyone had gone to bed (some were sill up reading). I was feeling a bit tired so I thought I would try to sleep. I turned off my light and lay down but try as I might I could not get to sleep. It got to about half past and I was still awake, it was like my body was asleep but my mind was racing. I could hear footsteps down the hall, I thought it was my sister coming home from work. My bedroom door opened slightly- maybe she was checking on me (although she didn't usually). I then felt something on the bottom of the bed next to my foot, my original thought was its only the cat but then I felt pressure on the other side of my feet.

By this time I was done convincing myself it was my sister or my cat and was at the point of freak out. I clenched my jaw and didn't dare to move. I felt the original pressure be take off but quickly put back down- only this time it was around my knees. The same happened with the second place and continued alternating faster and faster until finally I felt a weight on my chest but I didn't want to open my eyes. It felt so heavy that I couldn't breath or move and I had to do something, I opened my eyes and looked- green eyes looked back at me.

I couldn't help myself, I screamed as loud as I could and my grandmother came running. My door flung open on its own and my grandmother stopped in the cross section of the hall in front of my room, she waited a moment and came in. I was sitting up in bed and I felt so hot and I asked my grandmother if I had a fever, she put her hand on my head and said, "no your skin is ice cold."

I don't think I'll ever forget those eyes or how hot I was.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Immy, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

faith1986 (23 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-05-09)
Creepy! It seemed almost as if it was crawling up to lay on top of the OP. What a freaky experience! Seems like the grandmother felt whatever it was when the door opened before she got there.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: