You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: About A Closet, A Boy And Animal Spirit

Real Ghost Stories

About A Closet, A Boy And Animal Spirit

 

Closet:

I am cautious of our walk-in closet. One day I was walking past it when I hear this sound that is usually made when someone kicks a plastic bottle. I looked down my feet and saw no bottle anywhere.

In the same day as I walked past it again I heard sound of plastic bottle hitting the door. Rolled into it or something. The thing is that we usually keep our bottles in a tied bag, until returned to the store. So none of them would roll there freely.

A Boy:

I was having my afternoon walk with my dog. We were on this a bit park like walking path. In the beginning of the path there is also path down to area where there is houses and school etc. The path we were walking on actually goes around the hill.

So we were walking on that path and I got this feeling that I should look behind me. I turned around and saw this little boy. He was wearing bright red t-shirt and bright green pants. It was also too cool for wearing a t-shirt outside. I also noticed another thing about that boy, he had no head.

I turned around and took few steps but then out of curiosity turned around again and the boy was gone.

Animal Spirit:

My brother's dog got sick few weeks ago. They had to eventually go to vet with her and she was suffering (kidney failure) so they had to put her into eternal sleep. We had had her visiting for weeks sometimes. My dog and she had been friends since they were puppies. (bought like week apart from one another) so we loved her so much.

One night I suddenly woke up in the middle of the night. There was some light coming out of the window and I saw this little dog-shaped shadow running past me and through the wall. I would like to think that it was her saying goodbye to me and her dear friend.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, noctilucent_cloud, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

AugustaM (7 stories) (996 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-07-04)
Regarding the possibility of seeing a headless ghost - it is far from uncommon. Just in the UK alone, there are plenty of sightings of headless apparitions:

Just for reference, this site gives a fairly nice list:

Http://www.paranormaldatabase.com/reports/headless.php?pageNum_paradata=9&totalRows_paradata=291
WiniPu4 (207 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-06-05)
Hello:

I love that you got a chance to see your brother's dog visiting. Maybe she was saying goodbye. That's very sweet.

Blessings,
Lynev
noctilucent_cloud (guest)
 
9 years ago (2015-06-04)
Hello SDS,
I actually did hear a small sound of it hitting the floor too.

For the boy. It was strange. The boy also had this glowing on him that made me wonder. Maybe he had a head but it was so transparent that I sure did not see it. There also was no one else around at that time. My dog also looked toward the boy with his ears up.
Sorry for missing so many details from the text.

Thank you for your comment,
Regards and respect,
Noctilucent_cloud
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-06-04)
Hello noctilucent_cloud, did you hear about the bottle falling anytime later after your hearing the sound of bottle hitting the floor or kicking the plastic bottle one day. If so, please do share with us. Thereafter, I will comment.

The second incident, I am not quite sure how to react to it because I am not so very convinced about your seeing a boy without a head. Quite strange.

Regarding seeing the dog, it is not uncommon that even among animals, love and affection will be shown after passing on too. It is quite nice that the spirit of the dog visited you and you have seen it.

Thanks for sharing.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: