You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Three Nights At The Haunted Hotel Room

Real Ghost Stories

Three Nights At The Haunted Hotel Room

 

As the title suggests, this story is about the three night stay of my maternal uncle at a haunted hotel room where he risked his life and witnessed some paranormal encounters. First of all, I want to express my gratitude to all of YGS readers. As, this is my first post here, in this website, So I request you to please forgive me for all grammatical errors!

Now coming to the story, this story is about an incident which happened to my maternal uncle. He is currently working as a food and beverage manager at Vivanta, Taj hotel, Pune, India. He has served at Taj hotels Delhi, Hyderabad, Bengaluru so far.

When this incident happened, he was in his training years. At that time, he was sent to Guwahati for one week training where all this happened, with his team. That day, they were working until late night and hence, each of them were really tired, so, they went to their respective rooms which were allotted to them. But the room which was given to my uncle was locked from outside and nobody had any information about the keys of that room. However, my uncle managed to break the lock and finally entered the room.

One of his colleague friend told him that this was an abandoned room and was locked from long time. He also warned my uncle to not enter the room as it was believed to be a haunted room. But my uncle was extremely tired, he just entered the room and told his friends that there is no need to worry about him. He also told them if something would happen, then he would call them by his cellphone. They agreed and went back to their rooms. Everything was fine, he went to sleep peacefully, he had kept the lights on and left the door unlocked as he remembered the warning of his friend. Now, he was asleep, but, he suddenly woke up and found himself in a sleep paralysis. He could not move his body, even he was not able to utter a single word from his mouth. His body was full of sweat and his heart was beating like a drum. He noticed that the lights were switched off and the door was locked from inside by itself (as he clearly remembered that he had turned on the lights and had also kept the door unlocked). But, the worst thing was, that he was feeling that someone was continuously moving around his bed. He was trying very hard to hold his cellphone, but he was completely paralyzed.

After that, don't know how, but he found himself awakened and the sun had also rose. He saw the door was now unlocked by itself. He immediately rushed to his friends and narrated his experience to them. Then, they decided to meet the manager, who told him that this is a haunted room where a group of tourists died a month ago. This was enough to frighten them all. But my uncle was not frightened at all, as he decided to stay one more night in that room! His friends were shocked and wanted to know the reason for his decision. To which, he said, that he was in doubt whether it was his imagination or something real. His friends told him that it's not really that important to clear those doubts and better he should find another room or probably another hotel for sake of safety. But he refused and just decided to spend another night at that room!

Now, he slept at that same room and after some time, he again found himself in the same situation. Nevertheless, this time, he also had a sensation that someone was sitting over his chest and he had a nightmare in which some men were telling him not to dare to come back to that room again. They also warned him (through his dream) that if he would come back again then, they will kill him next time.

The next day he was also very much shocked and afraid. But he was not an ordinary man! He decided to spend another, the third night at that room! His friends were completely shocked and asked him why he was going to make to the third time. To which he said, "this is our last night here in this Guwahati tour, and I can't go back with a confusion and an uncertainty in my mind! They all tried to explain him, but he again didn't listened to any of them. Now, at the final night, he again turned the lights on and kept the door unlocked and slept on the same bed. Again, everything went wrong and the disaster came again. He again had a nightmare in which those same men (who warned him not to come back to the room) started shouting, "we had already warned you to not come back here again, but you still managed to come back again! Now as per as our warning we are going to kill you this time, now we're going to kill you! The dream broke, and he found himself in a Sleep paralysis and all the lights were switched off and the door was automatically locked from inside. This time he was feeling much more pressure on his chest, like someone was trying to press his chest harder. This time, he was also feeling that someone was choking his neck. He was completely helpless. Somehow he managed to close his eyes and recite the holy Hanuman Chalisa (for those of you who don't know about Hanuman Chalisa, it is simply a traditional Hindu hymn devoted to Lord Hanuman) After reciting Hanuman Chalisa, he could feel those pressures were fading away from his body and he got back in control of his body and rushed away from that room.

Hopefully this was his last stay at that unlucky place and he never tried to get back there again. So, that's it... Again, please forgive me for my grammatical errors and spelling mistakes! Hope you not find this boring! Did you? Let me also know in comments

Take Care

Ayush

Other hauntings by Ayush_Milan_333

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Ayush_Milan_333, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Rose97 (3 stories) (10 posts)
+1
4 years ago (2020-07-07)
I live in Guwahati and visited the Taj last year, I really never knew that place was haunted. And also about the deaths (Murder/suicide) in the hotel was never published in the news. Well you never know what's hidden behind those huge, beautiful places.
AugustaM (7 stories) (996 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2019-07-22)
Good heavens, I should have thought of that! Good call, Biblio! I love words but they can be fiddly things to the working memory sometimes!
Bibliothecarius (9 stories) (1091 posts)
+3
5 years ago (2019-07-21)
Hi, Augusta:

It's called a "hasp," just like the loop on a padlock.

The padlock's loop can be called a "shackle," too. However, many people don't want to be shackled into a room; for those who do, I figure that's their business...

😉
Biblio.
AugustaM (7 stories) (996 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2019-07-21)
The only thing I can add here is with regard to the lack of reporting do to a fear of scaring off business. I live in the vicinity of two large tourist attractions (Colonial Williamsburg and Virginia Beach) and know police officers in each city. It has come up in conversations with both sets of officers that far more crime goes on in each location than has ever or will ever be reported to the media because it's bad for business. CW is actually a powerful enough force on its own to even have swayed the system its favor on a few notable occasions.

So I can see how it may not be only the time that has prevented even a major incident from popping up in the media and why the hotel would be unwilling to allow paranormal investigations.

And one last thing regarding locks - I have never been to India and know absolutely nothing about the doors there but in hotels in the states, the doors do have multiple locks some whose positions could be very easily discerned from across a room - take door chains, dead bolts and those U-shaped bar things (no idea what the name for them is) for example.
chaos2 (10 posts)
 
5 years ago (2019-06-26)
I like the story, your uncle is brave and I understand that since this is not your first hand experience, you will not be able to provide all the details, you are merely just sharing a story that you were told.

I'd just ignore some comments here asking for details that you obviously will not be able to provide since it was from a long time ago and not your own personal experience. Forget about the Indian style door as well, just let it go. Don't mind them.
Ayush_Milan_333 (2 stories) (16 posts)
 
5 years ago (2019-06-25)
Replying to oraclemache, as I understand there are mainly three things for you which is really disturbing and confusing for you... The first one, "how was my uncle able to notice the Locked door in the dark" the second, "why my uncle stayed there despite knowing that was a haunted place" and the third "why did the hotel officials gave a room to my uncle which always used to be locked" now I would keep my views... For your first question I would make it clear that it was not my uncle who noticed the door being automatically locked from inside but it was his colleagues who noticed that his room was locked from inside... And now the answer to your second question is quite simple, he decided to stay there simply because he didn't believed in paranormal stuffs and was in a state of confusion that whatever he witnessed is really true or just his hallucination... And for your last question I would must say that I also don't know the reason behind allocating him such an abandoned place, really sorry about that sir...
Ayush_Milan_333 (2 stories) (16 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2019-06-25)
Lady glow please forgive me if I offended your feelings anywhere in my comments, my intention was just to make things more clear as I noticed people finding more and more trouble in understanding the incident. I have never tried to force or blame anyone that it's his/her fault in not understanding the story instead I have tried my best to reply to everyone who is finding this story difficult to understand. But what I am seeing, this situation of confusion is just getting worse after each of my comments. First, you were asking about the reason of giving such abandoned room to my uncle to which I explain the situation of him being a student at that place and then you were asking for some links related to this incident to which I replied that its not possible as this incident happened around 15 to 20 years ago. Still it seems to me that the replies that I made were really unsatisfactory and i'm really sorry for that 😢. At last I acknowledge that since this is not my personal experience but a story what I discovered so, there are not very accurate evidences which can be added to this story. However this is my very first story here and I have really learnt so many things from your comments which would obviously going to help me in my future posts here in this website 😊. Wishing you a good time ahead...
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2019-06-25)
Learning to recognize, to accept and to take responsibility for ones mistakes is part of growing up.

Ayush - why am I under the impression that you are trying to convince the readers that, if we haven't understood your story is our fault and not because there are several questionable and unclear points in your original narrative and subsequent comments?

As tiring as copy-pasting previous comments is getting, I would appreciate if you take a minute to reread one of my points:

"Forgive my little knowledge about Indian legal procedures but, wasn't there a crime scene/forensic investigation and autopsies performed to the bodies?...
...I don't understand what kind, if any, of paranormal event you think your uncle experienced.
Assuming that his dreams had something to do with the last moments of the deceased people, these would point to a violent homicide... And not to a mass suicide. I'm sure that even the most rookie investigators would see the telltale signs pointing to what really happened there."

To which you answered:

"I don't think those officials would ever allow investigators to enter that room as this would spread a rumour which will ultimately ruin their business..."

I don't know if I worded poorly my idea, though I think I made it clear that I'm talking about crime scene/forensic investigators... Why is your answer:

"i've nowhere written that the hotel authorities didn't let the forensic team to let in what i've written is that, in any situation they would never allow any paranormal investigator to get there."?

I guess I don't have anything else to say about your story, I hope the next one will be easier to follow and understand.

Take care.
oraclemache (2 stories) (11 posts)
+3
5 years ago (2019-06-25)
Ayush Milan,
I stopped to comment for a couple of reasons. I understand being defensive. I have found it best to lay down clear boundaries in my telling and when responding to comments. Some things are not up for debate. My son's death for example. However, there are comments that readers may make that I see as an opportunity to improve upon my writing vs being offended or feeling attacked. If your story is true, you should not allow it to get to you. Simply answer the questions and matter of factly. See it as a chance to learn.

I am impressed with your writing style. I do very much like it. Here are a couple of key points I would suggest changing in any later reproductions of your work somewhere else, and I do hope you publish it other places. It is a very good story.

In reference to this: "Now, he was asleep, but, he suddenly woke up and found himself in sleep paralysis. He could not move his body, even he was not able to utter a single word from his mouth. His body was full of sweat and his heart was beating like a drum. He noticed that the lights were switched off and the door was locked from inside by itself (as he clearly remembered that he had turned on the lights and had also kept the door unlocked). But, the worst thing was, that he was feeling that someone was continuously moving around his bed. He was trying very hard to hold his cellphone, but he was completely paralyzed."

Excellent use of physical description to convey terror. My concern, however, is It is quite difficult to see that the door is locked from the inside according to the way you write it. I am familiar with the lock and style you reference. You say he is in a state of sleep paralysis, and that the lights are now switched off. How can he see in the dark across to the other door and see that it is locked when he can't even lift his dead to view it through the inky blackness, not to mention he is in the dark. Lastly, why is he trying to hold his cell phone? If he went to sleep with it in his hand that is odd, but just clarify that when you write it for another publication.

The story falls apart a bit when you move into the 2nd and 3rd night. The second night, okay he wasn't scared off. But has been now warned of death by something on his chest. Need to maybe ask uncle and give a more detailed account of his motivation.

Lastly, it is not common to provide a room for someone that has always been locked. Your story completely falls apart there. It matters not what country of origin, it makes no sense. Maybe say if he had the key but it didn't work on the lock. That would be a passable reason.
My dear these are holes in your story that when you publicize it again, it will be picked apart. I believe you that you believe it is true, so I am trying to help by offering up what needs to be improved upon to fix the skeptical voices in the room from picking you apart. This is a very kind and understanding group. Everyone is asking trying to help and we do respect you. I think you are a very good writer my friend; a very good writer indeed. So go easy on us. We are your friend, I assure you.
Welcome, and I hope to see more from you soon.
2nd1st (1 stories) (118 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2019-06-25)
My apologies if I caused any offence Lady glow, that was not intended
Ayush_Milan_333 (2 stories) (16 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2019-06-25)
RSA chick, haven't you ever herd about external locks which are put in handle of doors, gates, vans and shutters? So, this was the same lock which was broken by my uncle hence the door's knob was actually unaffected and it was the external lock which got broken. However, if you are still confused about the structure of an external lock, then, kindly search 'link locks' on google.
Ayush_Milan_333 (2 stories) (16 posts)
 
5 years ago (2019-06-25)
lady glow i've nowhere written that the hotel authorities didn't let the forensic team to let in what i've written is that, in any situation they would never allow any paranormal investigator to get there. And after all these all information about mysterious deaths were given by the hotel manager so, actually even my uncle wasn't convinced by the manager and that was the reason that made him to stay there for remaining period. So finding the actual links about those deaths is quite difficult as this incident happened around 2002 or 2003. That's why finding the appropriate links isn't possible. But, if you wish, I can give you the link of facebook profile page of my uncle, so you can visit there and confirm that this is a true incident which happened to him. Your reply is appreciable...
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2019-06-25)
2nd1st- thanks for your input though, in this instance, I wasn't talking about ghosts in the room but about the fact that the deaths seem not to have been reported to the police or, if they were, the hotel staff wouldn't let the forensics team enter the room and do their job.
At least that's how I understand the OP's comment.

I have no problem understanding the 'need' to deny/hide paranormal activity, but hiding multiple deaths and getting away with it is a bit hard for me to take since someone would be bound to look for a missing loved one (or more). 🤔

As a side note and in response to your experience with the broken lock at that hotel, - how terrible, they deserve a very bad review!
The worst thing that has happened to me was to have to wait 45 minutes for a front desk attendant to figure out how to calculate the 10% tax due on my bill...grrrr! 😠

Anyway, it's nice seeing some participation going on... YGS has been too quiet of lately.
2nd1st (1 stories) (118 posts)
+4
5 years ago (2019-06-25)
Had Lady glow, as for sweeping things under the rug to control rumors, I actually have a situation near me where that very thing is happening. In this case no deaths or disappearances yet but a highly active site. Staff are being told not to talk about it, managers are telling staff they are just being stupid no such thing as ghosts, even though some of those same staff have had encounters. This is the head office of s major government agency and they are trying very hard to stop the rumour getting into the public space.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2019-06-25)
Ayush - with all due respect I'm going to suggest for you to include as much information as possible in any future narrative. If you read your story carefully you will see that there's nothing hinting to how long ago these events happened, only that they took place when he was still a student.

I understand that, like me, English is not your first language and know how frustrating it can be to put ones ideas into words. I think that you are doing great expressing your thoughts and are doing your best trying to explain/answer our questions, but adding more details to the original narrative would have helped to focus only on the paranormal contents of the experience.

I find your following statement really disturbing:

"I don't think those officials would ever allow investigators to enter that room as this would spread a rumour which will ultimately ruin their business..."

I really hope that the death and disappearance of several people wouldn't go unreported and that the staff of the hotel did more than just 'sweeping the dirt under the rug' in order to keep the business running... What could have they done to hide and dispose of the bodies?!?! (shivers!)

I guess this is not the place to discuss such topic.
RSAChick (115 posts)
+3
5 years ago (2019-06-24)
Ayush, sorry for nitpicking about the lock, but your link to the video about the Indian style door does not shed much more light.
It is a style of door lock common in my country also.
There may be two handles, one inside, one outside, but still only one locking mechanism that can be accessed with the same key from both sides.
If your uncle damaged the lock from outside, the entire locking mechanism would most likely be damaged.

I think we are misunderstanding some of the details as this is a second-hand account of what happened.
You should instead relay your own experiences on this site. It will be easier to remember details and to answer questions.

As you rightly say, this happened 15 - 20 years ago. Finding articles or remembering details (even from your uncle), will be difficult.

We look forward to reading your own stories.
Ayush_Milan_333 (2 stories) (16 posts)
 
5 years ago (2019-06-24)
I think many people are doubting my story. So, dear concerns I just want to say that please kindly mail me privately so I can provide you a link to the Facebook profile page of my uncle...
Ayush_Milan_333 (2 stories) (16 posts)
 
5 years ago (2019-06-24)
Unfortunately I am noticing that some people are having trouble in understanding of the working of a typical Indian style door, so I have found this video on YouTube which can help you understand the structure of knob or handle in an Indian style door... Https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BIVsDwB0CJ4
Ayush_Milan_333 (2 stories) (16 posts)
 
5 years ago (2019-06-24)
Lady Glow, as you said, (... I find the need to have a set of two keys to open one door knob not only mysterious but unpractical) it seems to me like you still don't have a proper vision about the working of an Indian style door, let me clarify this... Unlike Western style doors, a typical Indian style door (which is mostly found in Indian houses) generally doesn't contains a single knob but contains manual handles (both inside and outside) means, you don't always have to use a key to lock or unlock the door, i.e., they can be easily handled manually without a key, however if you still found this confusing then simply remember the doors which were shown in the Harry Potter movie, those doors resembles to a typical Indian style door...
And now coming to this, (
Would it be possible to find a link about these mysterious deaths and when they happened? I'm sure that multiple deaths must have made some noise in the local news.) So, if you read my story carefully then you will see that I have mentioned that this incident doesn't happened recently but a long time ago when he was working as a student (probably 15-20 years ago) so, it's quite difficult to get some links or resources for those incidents, hope you understand... Now to this one, (Assuming that his dreams had something to do with the last moments of the deceased people, these would point to a violent homicide), yup! You may be right, but my uncle didn't know the exact reason, after all it was those staffs who told him that there were some people who died mysteriously, so those staffs were the only ones who really know the truth, not my uncle... (I'm sure that even the most rookie investigators would see the telltale signs pointing to what really happened there.) I don't think those officials would ever allow investigators to enter that room as this would spread a rumour which will ultimately ruin their business... (Perhaps he only experienced sleep paralysis and hallucinations, and had a repetitive nightmare after learning that the room was believed to be haunted?
) My uncle had this similar though, that's why he spent more nights at that room to clarify whether it was a hallucination or a real haunting... (I'm not nitpicking at your experience, I just find it fascinating when it is possible to corroborate a paranormal experience with historic facts.) Off course! I also found this fascinating when I herd this for the first time... And now I hope l have done enough to solve your confusions. However if you have any other questions regarding this matter, please feel free to ask them dear...
Thanks again
Ayush
bandet888 (86 posts)
 
5 years ago (2019-06-24)
Ayush Thanks for answering my question. It makes sense now. Your uncle sure was brave for staying three nights! Take care and good luck with everything.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2019-06-23)
Ayush - thanks for replying. It must be frustrating to be treated in such poor manner by hotels' staff just for being a student.

I have always thought about India like the land of mystery... I find the need to have a set of two keys to open one door knob not only mysterious but unpractical... This would be a problem for me if I ever travel to India, I probably would misplace not only one, but the two keys for my room! - At least I would know that carrying a pointy and sharp object would come handy!

Would it be possible to find a link about these mysterious deaths and when they happened? I'm sure that multiple deaths must have made some noise in the local news.
When did they happen? It should be easy to find this information since the events occurred about a month prior to your uncle's stay at the hotel.
I have been google searching for possible information about your narrative and found this: https://www.telegraphindia.com/states/north-east/four-dead-in-guwahati-hotel/cid/1419744 https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/guwahati/Hotel-suicide-Key-accused-arrested-in-Dibrugarh/articleshow/54496697.cms

The hotel in the previous links isn't 'The Taj', but if this made it to the news I don't see why the case at your uncle's hotel shouldn't leave a trace.

"it was most probably a suicide but know one really known how they died,"

Forgive my little knowledge about Indian legal procedures but, wasn't there a crime scene/forensic investigation and autopsies performed to the bodies?
Were not there any relatives asking questions about the way their loved ones died?

To be honest, I don't understand what kind, if any, of paranormal event you think your uncle experienced.
Assuming that his dreams had something to do with the last moments of the deceased people, these would point to a violent homicide ("we had already warned you to not come back here again, but you still managed to come back again! Now as per as our warning we are going to kill you this time, now we're going to kill you!") and not to a mass suicide. I'm sure that even the most rookie investigators would see the telltale signs pointing to what really happened there.

Perhaps he only experienced sleep paralysis and hallucinations, and had a repetitive nightmare after learning that the room was believed to be haunted?

I'm not nitpicking at your experience, I just find it fascinating when it is possible to corroborate a paranormal experience with historic facts.
Ayush_Milan_333 (2 stories) (16 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2019-06-23)
Dear sushantkar, I have read your stories. But why do you think that the story which I narrated are far away from reality? Just because an author is a teenager means he's a juvenile? And when it comes to ygs, I am reading stories from here from five years,so, just because this is my first story here, that does not necessarily mean that I am juvenile or tyro. However, if you are really finding some elements in my story which is not convincing to you then, please let me also know, I would try my best to clarify your doubts... Anyways thanks for joining the thread...
Ayush_Milan_333 (2 stories) (16 posts)
 
5 years ago (2019-06-23)
Poojabose, thanks very much for finding my story interesting, and yes! I also had some paranormal experiences, which I would share in my other stories, Anyways, thanks again for joining.
Take Care 😊 😊 😊
Ayush
Ayush_Milan_333 (2 stories) (16 posts)
 
5 years ago (2019-06-23)
Dear bandet888, you asked, "May I ask one question? How did the door lock itself if your uncle had broken the lock to get in? Did the lock repair itself" the door about which I mentioned in my story is not a Western style door, but is a type of door which is called Indian style door. A normal Indian style door has handle both inside and outside, i.e., there are two different Lock for both inside and outside. So, my uncle just broken the lock of outside part not the inside one, right... If you want to know much about Indian style doors then, just Google it "Indian style door with a handle" then you will get some clear idea about that incident... And so sorry brother for replying you so late, as I didn't get any mail from your ghost stories about this so I didn't really know that my story was published, hope you understand... Thanks for your comments, take care... ❤ ❤ ❤
Ayush_Milan_333 (2 stories) (16 posts)
 
5 years ago (2019-06-23)
Hi lady glow, now I would reply to your 2 nd comment... "I just can not understand that someone would tell him something on the line of "your room is number 'X' but there's no key for it, do whatever is necessary to open it" and that anyone would accept such ludicrous situation.
" As I told you previously my uncle had visited to that hotel as a student not as a guest, so it's very normal for those hotel officials to handover such haunted room to students and not to guests. Maybe you can find this behavior a rude one, but for them behaving to students in such manner is very common thing, at least, here in India... "Do you know if they committed suicide or if it was a murder/suicide case, or if someone else enter their room and kill them, or if all of them perished from illness or some other unfortunate event like carbon monoxide poisoning (to say something)?" lady glow, it was most probably a suicide but know one really known how they died, that's why I have written in my story that they died mysteriously... "Are the events in the following link by any chance related to your uncle's experience?

Https://www.aljazeera.com/news/asia/2008/11/20081127195677350.html"; no, lady glow, these are all different incidents which have nothing to do with my story... "Hello Ayush - to be honest, there are few points I don't understand about your story and would appreciate if you could clarify them. " So, I have done my best to clarify your doubts, thank you... Take care... 😊 😊 😊
Ayush_Milan_333 (2 stories) (16 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2019-06-23)
Dear lady glow, sorry I didn't have much detail in the above story due to which you are finding some contradictory points. Anyways the answer to your question, "If nobody knew where the key was, why would they send a guest to such room?" I would say, during that time he was still a student of IIM guwhati who was sent to hotel for training, and this type of behavior is very much common especially to the students, so I hope that you understand he was not a guest but a student... And "How did this guy knew such information?" I don't think this is so much information to know his friend just enquired to told him what he herd, that's all... "Do you think one month can be considered a "long time"?" Yes! Off course! Why not? Maybe not that much long but off course a considerable time at all... " it seems like this particular hotel had stopped renting the room ("this was an abandoned room").
" Maybe, but he was just a visitor so he was not told much about that place by the officials... "My point is, I find these events contradictory " now, I hope you get some idea about why my uncle was sent to such a risky place... "Anyway, I'm glad your uncle didn't get hurt during this ordeal." Thanks dear, take your care! ❤ ❤ ❤
gypsyking410 (13 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2019-06-23)
[at] lady-glow The link what you have searched and sent is a terror attack that happened in Mumbai. So its not related to the authors uncles experience which he says happened at Guwahati.
bandet888 (86 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2019-06-19)
Ayush you said you would participate in the discussions. I still would like to know the door locked with a broken lock?
2nd1st (1 stories) (118 posts)
+4
5 years ago (2019-06-15)
Hi Lady glow, just to anecdotally chip in

"I just can not understand that someone would tell him something on the line of "your room is number 'X' but there's no key for it, do whatever is necessary to open it" and that anyone would accept such ludicrous situation."

I had such a situation on a recent business trip. The room they gave me had a lock malfunction so the key wouldn't work. Rather than giving me another room, the concierge gave me a screwdriver and a butter knife and left me to it
sushantkar (16 stories) (533 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2019-06-15)
I often try to keep myself away from commenting on those stories / experiences which are written by juvenile writers. Mainly because of the stories written by them often do not have any sence and they are far from realities.
The word paranormal itself is not only a serious subject, but it's interpretation requires a specially contemplative mind that can distinguish between real and paradoxical worlds. Juvenile mind doesn't have that contemplative compatibility, sence and strength. Unless the person is god gifted.
The author probably does not understand the seriousness of ygs. It is not merely a medium to publish literary articles. This is a platform through which the world maintains the spirit of a global family, while sharing their experiences on the supernatural subject, also helps the peoples in need.

Regards

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: