You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Items :: The Doll In My Room

Real Ghost Stories

The Doll In My Room

 

When I was like 6 or 7, I got a free doll at the flea market. I still remember other toys in the box that the woman was selling. She let me and my brother take the box home for free along with the doll. The doll wore a red dress and have a red hat to go along with it. It have blue eyes and blond messy hair. For some reason, it have a emotionless face.

I don't quite remember if I play with the doll or not but after moving into a new build house. I put the doll in the box and into the basement.

Since I scare of sleeping, I slept with my mom and dad along with my brother in the same room until I enter third grade. During those time, I completely forgot the doll.

Then one day, I went to the basement to look at my toys and stuff animal I have when I was a little kid to play with it again or throw it away. That's when I spot the doll again. Because I was a stupid kid, I decide to display the doll in my room.

Some months later, I begin to have an aggression attitude. I didn't want anyone in my room because I want to be alone (I wasn't like that when I was younger) and all the time I would have my door close and something lock.

Somehow, guests who enter my room, I don't yell at them to get out but only my mom and my brother. I rarely yell for my mom to get out expect my brother. Most of the time when he open the door to come in, I would yell at him to get out and he would. There were rare time, that I let him stay in my room or come in.

And over the time, I have the feeling of being watched in my room and it's mostly from the doll. My shelf was behind my desk, where I sat to doing things. When I sit down and do something, I have the feeling of being watch from behind. There were times when I would turn around to look at the doll and as always, it have an emotionless face but rarely times I would see a small smile crept on her face, I wonder if I imagery it or not but I still have the feeling of be watch. And at night when I sleep, I would have feeling of someone being on my bed, standing over me.

I still have the doll and it is still in my room. For some reason, I don't want to throw the doll away as if something was keep me from throwing it away.

Other hauntings by chousakura

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from North Carolina

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, chousakura, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Hecate0 (4 stories) (418 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-06-27)
In my parenthesess, I meant "white" works well. I hate it when I get ahead of myself and post too fast. Sorry.
Hecate0 (4 stories) (418 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-06-27)
It may sound strange, but picture the doll surrounded by a huge balloon of loving, golden, sparkly light, or whatever color (what works well, too) that helps you send love. Tune into anything, a person you know, a movie that elicited the feeling from you, anything that gets a very intense feeling of love for you, and send it to the doll. See it emanating out of the doll. Only something attracted to a loving intent will be able to stay attached. Do the house cleansing at the safe time. If you detach anything, you encourage it to leave. Keep the doll, ditch the energy. 😊 ❤
chousakura (3 stories) (1 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-06-27)
I was like 9 or 8 year old when I notice I start to have aggression attitude after I took the doll to my room.
Hecate0 (4 stories) (418 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-06-27)
Chousakura, I agree with Tweed and Lady Glow. Your energy can attract a lot right now. Many of us went through a similar 'attractive' phase in adolescence.

With cleansing, your intent is the most important part of it. That is why Tweed's encouragement of relaxation is key. Be at peace of you choose to do a cleansing/smudging. And have a very singular intent that this energy is not welcome near the doll, near you or in your house. I have heard that the smoke changes the ions in the area. This would be temporary. But keeping a resolve in your intent will carry you through this. No fear. Be strong. Asking questions here is great. People have all manner of good ideas. Be at peace.

Hecate
Tweed (33 stories) (2475 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-06-27)
Demon Terroriser,

A smudging is like a cleansing ritual to ward off bad spirits and entities. It creates a protective barrier around a person and/or location like a home. I *think* all smudging involves smoke, like burning sage or incense.

Perhaps our experiences with dolls (mine being non-existent as far as I'm aware) is a cultural thing. Though it does occur in my culture occasionally. Maybe in some cultures, the ghosts of that culture are attracted to dolls in particular.
I still hate the idea of destroying a doll because there is a bad entity attached. I think burying objects is a popular way to cleanse away a bad spirit.
A-Demon-Terroriser (3 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-06-27)
About dolls attracting entities - this I am certain of. Like a magnet attracts metal and like how a light attracts insects, so too does large animate objects attract evil entities... I'm sure if people reflect over this they will find many a haunting or evil presence has a link to this, although not all; sometimes the entity just wants to stay in the house.

Btw - what's smudging?
Tweed (33 stories) (2475 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-06-27)
Chousakura, hello and welcome.

I can't make a connection between the doll and what you've experienced. As Lady Glow said, you are coming of age and unfortunately this comes with all manner of things. Including paranormal activity. Take Lady Glow's advice and do a smudging or something.

If you burn the doll the ghost will not burn with it. Honestly, if this doll was a rare antique it would be lost forever because of superstitious nonsense. People love to blame dolls, but they are rarely a culprit. When or if they are, they can be cleansed to remove any unwanted paranormal attachment.

Everyone stop destroying old beautiful things.
A-Demon-Terroriser (3 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-06-27)
Usually dolls, animate objects which look very much alive and pictures, usually "ghosts" or "demons" or whatever you want to call them; they tend to "live" in it... Don't ask me how and why lol, they are a strange world with strange beings...
If you take out the doll from your room and throw it in the garbage the problem should stop. Or you can burn the doll, then the ghost will burn with it too haha or else it will run away. But rather just throw it in the garbage...
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2015-06-27)
Chosakura: how old were you when you took the doll back to your room?
I'm asking this because it is normal for preadolescent girls and boys to have mood swings and to get easily irritated, specially towards their family members. 😐

Are you going through any stressful situation? -That could explain the "being watched" feeling you experience.
And, the heck, some dolls are very creepy with their glass eyes too large to belong to a human face!

You could try smudging the doll and your room, it wouldn't hurt even if there isn't anything paranormal going on.

Thanks for sharing your experience with us and keep us posted.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: