You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Pets / Animals :: My Dog, Boy

Real Ghost Stories

My Dog, Boy

 

I use to have a cute dog. We name him Boy because he is a boy and my cousin were the one to call him that before they give it to us. We kept it for two or three years before it dead of an unknown cause. He is a cute and nice dog.

When my mom go to work at 4 or 5 in the morning, he would always send her off. Or when I walk to the bus stop, he would walk with me halfway or all the way. He is a shy one too. He doesn't like my dad for some reason.

And then one day, in March 28, 2012, it was evening and my neighbor came to my house and told me my dog was found dead beside the road. I went to check it and there it is. Boy, laying on the ground dead. After bringing him home, we put it in the front porch so we can bury him later. I was crying and went to my room and listen to sad songs. Later mom went out to bury our dog and his body was gone. She ask me and my brother if we have done anything and we shook our head no. We all begin look for him outside but he was no where to be found.

That night, I have a dream about him. I was in the kitchen for some reason and went to the back porch. And in down the stairs, he was wagging his tail at me. I don't know if I was crying but when I saw him, I grew very happy to see him and then I woke up. It was still night and I realize, Boy was dead and I cry silently.

The next day, my brother and I came from school and found him in our backyard. For a moment, I thought he wasn't dead and rush to the backyard to check that he is okay. But he was dead. I touch his lifeless body and notice it was cold. I knew from that moment, he is really dead.

Other hauntings by chousakura

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from North Carolina

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, chousakura, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

VDPEACE (1 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-11-01)
i have a dog to... I pity your loss
😢 😢...i am pretty sure your dog was trying to say that he is going
To a better place and not to wory bout him,,
otteer (8 stories) (398 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-10-31)
Oh, I'm so sorry for the loss of your pet!

Just a question, was the dog laying neatly in the back yard, like when he was laid down on the front porch? What was his body position? If it was neat and tidy, never mind, but if splayed out rather messily, possibly a coyote or a raccoon was carting him about and maybe dropped him mid transfer from place A to place B, after maybe being startled? (sorry, sounds awful) If not, then you may have a very special animal that wanted to let you know he was ok, through physical manipulation and visitation in your dream!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: