You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Poltergeists / Physical Manifestations :: Montage Of Weird Occurrences

Real Ghost Stories

Montage Of Weird Occurrences

 

I don't know if my friend Hugo was a magnet for the paranormal or it was just bad luck haha.

But in this piece I'll provide you a montage, if you will, of weird stuff that happened to my friend and another experience that I had in a house that he was living in.

So my friend Hugo, moved to a house his sister had bought and now Hugo was paying the mortgage instead of paying rent as a deal for him to live there.

Well after a while that my friend lived there, things started to happen in the house, small things, but noticeable, he told me and other friends that sometimes he would hear his name being called out, or that the tv's volume would go up or down randomly with no one having the control at hand, and also the tv turning on or off at random times. And one of the most notable things would be that the kitchen drawers would all be open in the morning.

Now we where a bit skeptical because sometimes me and other friends would stay over after a long time playing video games, and well nothing would happen. But one day a mutual friend, Eric, moved in as Hugos roommate, and then he started to experience all of the things that I mention above, and he being a person who believes more in science than anything spiritual, he was starting to believe a bit more.

One of the big experiences that my friend Hugo had was one day that he arrived at his house with Eric, and he went in to his room and what he saw was mind boggling, he said, that he saw a tall figure standing in the corner of his bed room, and that he was wearing, from what he could tell was a long black coat, and then with some fear he turned to Eric and said "DUDE!" and when he looked back the figure was not there anymore.

Now for my experiences. There where 2 instances that I was present for some activity, one was whit Eric as a witness for my experience, we where watching tv in the living room me and Eric, and we where waiting for Hugo to come back from work to hang out and play some video games, and during our wait I hear out side that someone called for Hugo, which wasn't a wired thing since Hugos house was kind of the hang out spot for several friends, I heard it and started to get up from my seat, and at the same time Eric says " someone is calling" and I answer " yeah I know" and I go to the door and no one is there... But the wired part wasn't that no one was there, is that when I opened the door it got eeriely quiet... Then I turn to Eric and say "dude no one is there" and Eric jumps up and says "I told you wired sh*t happened here"

After that we talked about some other stuff to get our minds off the incident.

The second time I was present, the experience was Hugo's but I was the one that revealed that something was waaaay off. After sometime

Eric moved out and Hugo aquired another roommate, this time female, she was cool to hang out with, and me and her went to do some grocery shopping for the house, and we arrived with stuff and Hugo was there watching tv in the living room and he was eerily quiet, and I think that Hugo and Stef had a bit of a squabble before, and Stef thought that he was still angry or something, so she asked me to take her to her parents house to get some stuff, and I did take her and then I came back by my self to Hugo's.

Once I was back, Hugo looked at me and said "Dude I'm freaking out." and I said " what's wrong?" and he goes on with what happened "here is the thing, I came back from work, and went to the bathroom and after I came out I saw Stef sitting in her bed just chilling and then I sat in the living room to watch tv, and then I asked her if she wanted to get something to eat, and I heard that she answered annoyed so I let it be, but then you guys come in and I freaked out. And then you guys left and I went to her room and it was empty." and I was like noooo freaking way man.

After sometime Hugo had a priest bless the house and nothing has happened ever since.

I guess that it was a mild Poltergeist that was in the house but after it got blessed it went away but the good thing was that it wasn't a violent entity.

Other hauntings by Angel87

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Angel87, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-07-16)
Angel87
Your welcome it was a very interesting story. I'm glad that there has not been any more activity for years. I get spirits in my house quite often. I had a dog dying of cancer and posted a story called
Visiting Relatives on here right now if you want to read it. But I have to warn you to keep tissues handy.
Regards
Red
Angel87 (2 stories) (12 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-07-16)
[at] RedWolf

Doubt they need it anymore it's been years since that, it was like back in 2008 or 2009, but it still was pretty effed up lol, but thanks I'll check some of rooks methods, but I do have some that I use my self.

Thanks for taking time on reading my story have an awesome day.
RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-07-15)
Angel 87
I am glad that after Hugo had his house blessed quieted things down. If things start acting up again go to Rookdygins profile page. He has a method of cleansing/shielding that has work for many people on this site. It takes several days to complete so find a time when the sun is still up to do it as it requires sunshine.
Anyway be well and watch out for those things that go bump in the night. 😆
Regards
Red
Angel87 (2 stories) (12 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-07-14)
jaderae

Hmmm the name is sort of common in Mexico, but maybe the name resonates with you energetically, meaning that maybe you have a connection with that name to an spiritual level.

For instance, there was a friend of mine, a very close friend, there where periods of time where we didn't see each other, but when ever I thought of her I called her and every time I called, she was in some sort of trouble, or things where not going right in her life and I always called when she needed a friend. Could have been coincidence, but I believe that we grew a strong energy connection, that subconsciously reminded me to call her.

Kinda same with you and the name Hugo, maybe the fact that hurricane Hugo affected your family has some sort of connection with you to a certain level (but I'm just spitballing here lol).

But yeah I partly experienced the event and I got freaked out hahaha.

Thanks for taking your time to read my story have an awesome day!
jaderae (3 stories) (29 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-07-14)
This is all probably a coincidence, but a couple of days ago, the name Hugo came to mind. Hurricane Hugo impacted the area my family lived when I was a young girl, but I very very rarely think of it. When it came to mind the other day, it was as a name, no memories of the hurricane or my childhood came to mind. I've never met anyone named Hugo ever. It surprised me when I saw that name in your story, so shortly after it popped up in my head.

Anyway, your story, especially about Stef's double, is pretty spooky. I would have been freaking out if that happened to me!
Angel87 (2 stories) (12 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-07-14)
Hecate

Thank you for taking your time to read the story, and yes I agree, we all want that outcome, and if there is any advice I could give to anyone who has this sort of experience, is to bless your home. Even if you don't believe in god, do it, there is no harm on doing so and if it helps for you to have a more tranquil life, is for the better.

Cheers and again thank you.
Hecate0 (4 stories) (418 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-07-14)
Angel87, I am glad they had the house blessed and the activity has diminished. That is usually the outcome we want. Hopefully, whatever was there is now at peace. Thanks for sharing your story of all of the weird happenings at Hugo's house.

Best to you,
Hecate

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: