You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Little Girl in my Room

Real Ghost Stories

Little Girl in my Room

 

I was about 12yrs old and I was playing in my front yard. I came in to my house after playing and put all of my things in my room. I came into the kitchen where my mom and a friend were drinking coffee. I noticed my mom kept looking at the door to the entrance of my room. She then said "Naty have your little friend come and have a snack with us" I looked at her and asked "what friend?" ahe said "the one your room!" I looked at her and said "there is no one in my room come see" and I took her hand and we walked towards my room. She thought I was joking and she looked under my bed and in my closet. Nothing! She looked at me puzzled and said "I saw a small girl about 4' tall with two pink bows curly blonde hair and in a pink dress. She kept peaking out of your room looking at us in the kitchen!" I looked at her and just shrugged my shoulders not knowing what to tell her. After that we kept hearing and seeing different things in the house. I will tell you about all our experiences.

What do you all think? Weird right? We were told that the little girl had been seen in the property before. Even while under construction, at night. Our neighbors said they would see someone walking and playing in the house at night... To be continued!

Other hauntings by luvparanormal

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, luvparanormal, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Brownie09 (6 stories) (293 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-26)
luvparanormal, That was a great story, sorry about the late comment, just came across it. Seems like the little girl might be connected to that land. Thanks for sharing. 😊
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-13)
Short and sweet, you cut straight to the story, luvparanormal. Did anyone ever find out who this little girl was? I would love to hear about your other experiences as I am sure you have much more. Thank you.
Bellissima (12 stories) (792 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-11-18)
Hi, luv. That was a really interesting story. I'd love to read more of what has happened with you since! I can't wait.
mustang (5 stories) (749 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-11-09)
Hi Luvparanormal! Liked your story and I'm now going to read the second part to this. 😊 -Shelby
luvparanormal (12 stories) (268 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-11-08)
Thank you so much for all the comments guys. Yes, I still have the house. I don't live in it but it is still there. I don't know any history on the house. I have tried looking but can't find anything.
If you can help that would be great!
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-11-07)
Thank you for sharing your story with us. Can't wait to hear more of your encounters.

Thanks,

God Bless!
summer_starz7 (12 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-11-05)
Cool story! I liked it. I can't wait to read the next one! Have you done research on your house? 😁
❤ ~Summer
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-11-05)
Interesting story Luvparanormal. Love to read more. Thanks for sharing.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: