You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Demons / Possessions / Exorcisms :: Story of Possession

Real Ghost Stories

Story of Possession

 

I will tell you about the different spirits or demons that have possessed me over the years. My first possession happened when I was 12 years old, it was around 3:00 o'clock and I was taking a nap, suddenly my body starts shaking and I feel paralyzed, I open my eyes and there's this "thing" next to me, it was dark green and had no eyes nor lips or teeth, like he was empty inside, he turns to me and yells "Let me go", at that moment my paralysis stopped, I opened my eyes and he was gone.

A year after that, I was walking toward my room, my mother's room is to the right of mine, I was alone in the house, when I reached my door I turned to the right and I see this huge ball of light, but I wasn't actually light, it was a white orb, it was around four inches and it was round, it was in the hallway just floating. I kept looking at it for a few seconds without moving, then it started moving towards my mother room, it left like a trail of white light while it moved. The orb entered my mother's room and disappeared.

My next possession happened when I was 16, I was in my room sleeping at night, then my body started shaking, I don't know why but I felt something strange, like anger inside me, I couldn't move or open my eyes and I couldn't talk, I began to pray in my mind and the thing that was inside me left. I opened my eyes and I could see something white floating above me, like some sort of shadow but white, then it rammed me and I started shaking again, this time I could speak and stated praying, whatever it was left my body a second time and disappeared. I kept praying for an hour and slept again.

Another and the most powerful possession happened when I was 22, it was night, I was sleeping and I opened my eyes, something came out of the wall, it was the white shadow again, it entered my body and I started shaking, I couldn't move or talk, I couldn't pray either, somehow I forced that thing out of my body. It floated above me for two seconds and then entered my body again, I don't know why but I could not pray, I forced that thing out of my shaking body and it started floating above me and entered my body again. The same thing happened around 16 times hat night, until it went away, I started sleeping.

The next day I was about to tell my parents what happened, and my father interrupted me, and he says "hey, last night something happened around two o'clock, I saw this white thing flying very fast thought the room, it went through the wall into the kitchen" I was in shock that he saw that thing, after I told them what happened to me, they bought a few crucifixes and went to the church so they could be blessed. I haven't had another experience like that in the house.

But it appears that I am game out of the house, I worked in a house for handicapped children and with mental retardation, it was the night shift, we took turns taking a few hours of sleep. That night my friend was asleep, I was in the couch, and I fell asleep too, I don't know what happened, but the neighbors dogs started barking. I was then half sleep, when my body felt paralyzed, the dogs were not barking anymore but grunting and then I heard this laugh, this laugh was so evil, it was mocking me, it happened for a minute then stopped, I wasn't able to sleep that night.

It has been a years since that incident, I been talking to a few people and some says that I have an "open gate" to the spirit world that they want to get in and out through my body, others, that it just the devil, and others call it an affinity to the forces around me and that I should learn how to control it. Any suggestion?

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Anonymouse, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

sylviessweeties (135 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-10)
My 3 year old son has been waking up lately with nightmares, and hes a boy who's not scared of the dark. He would go out into the passage once and say I love you and hug thin air, once when he dreamt I heard him talking in his sleep, he talks but hes not a real talkative person. When I was pregnant with him I played an ouija board in the early stages of my pregnancy, and well I had nightmares after that and a light fixture ripped out of the wall, adn the bulb came out with its glass cover and smashed aroudn my bed, make sure you pray the our father prayer each night and the guardian angel prayer, have a little statue of Jesus in your room, and a lovely cross necklace
robertar (223 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-10)
what you said reminded me of another account. The mother said a spirit was bothering their child at night. They learned that prayer kept it away, but on any night they forgot to pray, it might bother the kid.

My point is that you say your parents sought blessing from God for you and that is why you were safe in their home.

I don't remember the link but there is a series on youtube about Sleep Paralysis (SP) being stopped in prayer with Jesus name. I used to have SP a lot but rarely anymore (think they give up), and it does not scare me anymore as I know prayer always stops it.

If anything pray that God visit you in your sleep.
xXelliemayXx (10 stories) (164 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-23)
😭 that's scary! God I thought my experiences were bad! 😭
Well written story tho!
Xxelliemayxx ❤
hikari (7 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-04-14)
that is a very serious problems you got there, more likely you have a negative entity that followed you through those years. And I definitely disagree on it's a sleep paralysis since sleep paralysis doesn't come and go for like 16 TIMES in a night, that's too impossible. And it's not a possession either because it doesn't seem like you're changing your own personality. You should go talk with some peoples who knows about this kind of things.
vampira (2 stories) (15 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-29)
Hi,
Look I'm sorry but you are a ghost magnet ghost are attracted to you. But there is a possible way to make it stop. Look for someone who can be your friend but the ghost seem afraid of there are plenty of those people in the world. I am not one of those people ghost seem to like to haunt the places around me instead. 😁
vennessa
danny1478 (1 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-10)
Something similar happened to me a couple of years back. I was having problems with sleeping and I remember it very clearly. It was past 3:00am and I was laying in bed trying to get some sleep before waking up to go to work. I hear a noise in the kitchen but I don't pay much attention to it, I thought maybe it was my cat playing around, all of the sudden I feel this force holding me down in my bed, I was not able to move or scream to my girlfriend next to me and then I see this black figure hovering over me, there was always a light from a post that came through my window so I saw that thing clearly, I don't know what it was, it let go of me an it went away, I was trembling and very nervous... Any Idea guys!
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-11)
Uhh, he told YOU to let him go? The reason I ask this is in the other stories on here that appear to be sleep paralysis, it sounds like the "being" is almost grimacing and virtually oozing with malicious intent. At least that is the impression I sometimes get. They seem to just end or end after a prayer. Of course, I am still trying to get a firm grasp on what sleep paralysis is. Thank you for the story.
Emma (3 stories) (39 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-11-14)
Sleep paralysis, possibly night tremors. You should research other medical related topics before labeling what you experienced as possession. Having an over-active imagination can also make you have physical symptoms, like paralysis and hearing voices.
babylon (20 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-11-12)
I actually do believe you, but only because it has happened to me with the "being"or what ever it is trying to get inside you, and backing off when you pray, but it hovered above me for a few seconds before having another go, it is very scarey, and I was awake when it happened, I don't believe you were possessed by it tho, it is just something that maybe is trying but your prayers probably made it very uncomfortable or something, I don't know, no one really does
know for sure, we can all just have opinions, and our own beliefs and experiences. I haven't been attacked for a few months now, but I do sleep with a night light on, and ask for powerful protection before I go to sleep form archangel micheal. Maybe you should try that. Take care xxx
mustang (5 stories) (749 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-11-12)
Hi Anonymouse! I have to agree with Bellissima and Shane on this one. If you were possessed, I don't think you would remember certain things like you did. I also think that it could be sleep paralysis or an illness! Who knows though. You were the one that experienced it. I would have been freaked out though and I would have told my parent's and gotten crucifixes or crosses and had my self blessed when I was 12 not what until I was 22. Thanks for sharing your story. ~ Shelby ❤
skeptical81 (2 stories) (28 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-11-12)
some people are very sensitive to the energy around us, When you feel as though you were possesed perhaps you were just channeling energy from what ever spirit was in your presence? Thanks for your story!
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-11-12)
Diabolus fecit, ut id facerem! Sorry I always have trouble with possession stories. One, there have only been a few truely documented cases of what could be termed "true possession" the rest have all been determined to have been caused by mental health or physical illness. Two, what you have described sounds some what like sleep paraylsis, but only you know for sure what happened. Thanks for the story.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.
Annie (202 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-11-11)
Wow. Sorry, I can't even get through this story. Half way through it I thought: not real. Sorry.
Bellissima (12 stories) (792 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-11-11)
Hey, Anonymouse! I think it might not have been possession. As suggested by your friends, maybe you are just more open to such things. Maybe sleep paralysis? Then you would be more susceptible? Just a thought. Thanks for sharing your story with us, it's definitely weird!
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-11-11)
hmmmm. I have never really heard of or wittenesed a true possesion. How is it you are able to so precisely tell and distate the whens, wheres and hows of each posseion? I am not sayin I do not believe you, I am just trying to under stand.

Thank you for sharin your stories and ordeals with us,

God Bless!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: