You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Demons / Possessions / Exorcisms :: Demon Spirit Possession. Advice Greatly Appreciated

Real Ghost Stories

Demon Spirit Possession. Advice Greatly Appreciated

 

I do not know how to help my friend whom I now believe is possessed by an evil demon. She has symptoms that have led me to recognize this in her. She now exhibits violent, confrontational anger the drop of a hat, (all of what I describe is new behavior) she is constantly physically busy,working,doing chores, never still... It is pathological. She is accusing, suspicious, insulting and foul mouthed. She changes at the drop of a hat. How can I help her?

She realizes something is wrong and that she has changed. So telling her what I think is wrong with her will not be out of left field for her. She says she believes in God, and I know this to be true. But she does not remotely act like it any more. So what can be done? Is there anything I can do, as far as casting this out of her? I want to help her, but she needs the right help. Her anger infects people and they start taking on her aspects of anger, reactionary accusations and suspicions.

She does possess the classic symptoms of what would be considered spirit possession. She almost lost her life in a car accident last night. I don't want her to die with this kind of thing attached to her. What can be done? Can one person cast this thing out of her? I know it takes some specific steps to help those afflicted with such a thing. My poor friend is suffering and alienating everyone in her life by her radical hateful behavior. People not savvy to the spirit realm think she is crazy, and do not recognize the spiritual sickness. Her home feels heavy. Other friends have mentioned this, and I agree. She is physically violent, feels sick, nauseated all the time, and blames everyone for her bad outcomes or problems. Having known her for about a decade, I know the real her. She was never like what I see now.

She was attacked in her home by a friend who is schizophrenic. He told her during his violent assault that he was there to 'fix ' her and proceeded to beat her to a pulp and we believe he was going to beat her to death if the assault had not been interrupted.

I had a precognition about this assault about 6 weeks before it happened. It was overwhelming. I told her that this particular person was going to try and kill her and to stay away from him. She did not take my counsel, and felt she could handle his schizophrenic episodes. What I foresaw was not like that. She would not be able to handle what he would do to her, as he laid in wait outside her house and attacked her when she arrived home in the foyer of her house. Please, advice would be greatly appreciated and carefully considered. I don't want to forsake my friend and leave her in her misery. Thank you for your response. Sincerely, Eyeswim

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Eyeswim, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

WisconsinLady (1 stories) (52 posts)
+3
5 years ago (2019-08-13)
I personally experienced horrible side effects of any medication that messed with my hormones in my brain. I was a completely different person on birth control... Mad at the drop of a hat, aggressive, b*tchy. (I swear I'm pleasant now! Lol)
I'm diagnosed with OCD and a few other things. Side effects of certain medications make drastic changes to my brain and create side effects far more noticeable than in most people.
I honestly think there is something going on affecting her brain chemistry. I think she needs to see a general physician or psychiatrist and discuss changes in her behavior, any medications, diet, lifestyle. She may also have an underlying mental health issue that is worsened from any changes in her diet, lifestyle, etc.
I hope she feels back to her old self soon! ❤ I'm sorry to hear of her traumatic experiences. I wish her, you, and your friends the best.
AugustaM (7 stories) (996 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2018-10-29)
I agree with those who have brought up the possibility of medical causes to her situation. The attack could have caused a concussion as several have pointed out and/or PTSD - she may well be suffering from both. Depending on her age, she may also be pre-menopausal. Nervous breakdowns can also cause all of the symptoms you listed. I really do think a visit with medical and psychological professionals would do her a great deal of good. Meantime, a conversation with a religious or spiritual leader of her chosen denomination may also be beneficial and they too would be most qualified to speak to the possible demonic causes - and I do think that your observations on that count were very insightful. Might as well go at this thing from all angles. She is very fortunate to have a friend in her life who cares enough about her to stick with her through this rough patch - I am sure it can't always be easy to be a friend when someone is so full of anger. ❤
Cuddlebear (4 stories) (173 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2018-10-26)
Greetings Eyeswim - this sounds serious.

I coach Lacrosse for High School Boys. We (coaches) are required to take concussion classes prior to every season. This sounds like concussion symptoms I am neither a doctor nor an expert in head injuries, but that is surely the route I would try first. And I'd do it in a hurry prior the conditioning worsening...
Haven (20 stories) (307 posts)
+3
5 years ago (2018-10-26)
Hi, Eyeswim - RCRuskin took the words right out of, well, my fingers. I'm thinking head injury as well. After the attack, was she taken to a hospital? Has she complained about headaches?

Convince her to go see a doctor first, then maybe try to talk to a religious leader like CuriousDee suggested.
Bibliothecarius (9 stories) (1091 posts)
+4
5 years ago (2018-10-26)
Greetings, Eyeswim.

You cannot blame yourself for your friend's failure to heed your warning. Precognition works like any other observed phenomenon; it must happen (even in your subjective future) for you to see it. You can warn people about the danger, so they can prepare for the event, but the event *must* happen for you to see it in advance.

Best,
Biblio.
RCRuskin (9 stories) (811 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2018-10-25)
Hi, Eyeswim. I just want to make sure, I'm a bit foggy having just attempted an unsuccessful nap, the change in your friend's behavior happened after she was attacked?

If that is the case, did she receive a head injury during the attack?
CuriousDee (8 stories) (631 posts)
+3
5 years ago (2018-10-25)
Eyeswim,

I agree with Integrist, Lady-glow and Miandra... Your friend needs to rule out any medical issues first.

Going by your description, it sounds like your friend may have suffered something traumatic. Her actions and changes in personality may be a sort of side effect to a personal trauma.

You stated: "She was attacked in her home by a friend who is schizophrenic...". Did this attack occur prior to the change in her personality? If not, she may have experienced something that she hasn't shared with you. Perhaps she is suffering a form of PTSD?

This is just a thought/my opinion, but I thought it important to bring up.

All the best,
Dee
Sleeping-with-steve (guest)
 
5 years ago (2018-10-25)
Hi Lady-Glow,

I think we were typing simultaneously.

Miandra,
😘 ❤ 😘
Sleeping-with-steve (guest)
+1
5 years ago (2018-10-25)
Hello Eyeswim,

Your friend probably won't except any suggestions if she is as angry as you say. She may well be in denial and think there's nothing wrong with her or her moods.

Sounds like she needs anger management and perhaps she needs to see a GP first. It may be something pretty simple like a hormone inbalancement.

I'm not a doctor or shrink and can't give you medical advise, however, I do know many woman who get really angry and emotional once a month. Doctors can help with that.

Hopefully it's not something demonic. Hopefully it's something that a doctor or shrink can help her manage.

Good luck and please let us know how you go helping her.

Regards,
Miandra
😘 ❤ 😘
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+3
5 years ago (2018-10-25)
Welcome to YGS.

Eyeswim - I agree with Integrist, it's important to first look for natural causes before assuming the paranormal.

Has your friend gone to the doctor? Perhaps all those symptoms are based on a medical condition.

After that, you could suggest for her to visit and talk to a religious leader of her personal beliefs and choice.

If she's experiencing some kind of possession, it might be necessary to ask for the help of different people and different beliefs systems trying things that might seem unorthodox, but having an open mind can help on solving her problem faster.

Do you know if she reacts in any way towards religious symbols? Is she aware of anyone having a grudge against her?

One thing is for sure, she's lucky to have your support and your friendship.

Keep us posted.
Integrist (83 posts)
+8
5 years ago (2018-10-25)
Hello Eyeswim,

You speak of classic symptoms of demonic possession, but so far the symptoms listed can all be attributed to natural causes.
Have you considered that some experience may have triggered a change in her instead?
I would advise to first seek natural causes with the help of experts before considering a possession.

Kind regards,
Integrist

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: