You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Who Screamed?

Real Ghost Stories

Who Screamed?

 

One hot summer day, me and 4 of my friends were traveling around the countryside of old Tokyo. I rode my motorcycle and my friends drove a van. I stopped at a gas station to fill up my motorcycle. My friends stopped as well and bought some soft drinks to have in their van.

We went shrine browsing and looked around the area. It was late and the surrounding was already dark, we found an old motel and decided to stay there for a night.

The old owner of the motel came out and greeted us. We decided to stay for a night in a suite room to save our money. There were 2 king size beds in the room, more than enough for 5 person to stay in. We heard from the owner that some of the rooms were abandoned because of senile decay. "Senile decay... Why abandon them and not reforming?" "The owner would want to do that all together since reforming is expensive now a days." We chattered until we heard a shocking voice of a little girl screaming sharp and long, "Did you hear what I hear?" I asked my friends. We all went quiet and heard a second scream.

We went out of our room and tried to find where the screaming was from. "Give me the torch" said one of my friend. He took the torch and leaded ahead. We walked around the small corridor and found nothing. Awhile later we heard another scream just right beside our room. We thought that there were some other people staying at the motel. The next morning we asked the owner if there were little kids. We knocked on the door but there were no response.

The owner looked shocked and answered us, "I am afraid sirs, there is no other guest last night and the room beside the suite had been abandoned for more than 6 years."

The owner also had told us that there were a past owner of the motel and he had a little daughter whom was abused to death in the property of the motel. Could that be the screaming "ghost"?

Other hauntings by GoldenDragon1984

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, GoldenDragon1984, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Zeromaru (guest)
 
8 years ago (2016-01-28)
Thanks rookdygin, I thought of that too, but thinking of how old the owner is and all those ood stuff around... If those "groups" went and wanted to stay, I don't think the owner will be able to "accept" all of them since the system there is "one man operation"... You know... No new crews or can't affort any. 😜
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-01-27)
In today's 'age' of 'Haunted TV' and 'Thrill Seekers' could it be that the owner of this 'soon to be abandoned' hotel may, just may have been trying to attract guests of a certain type... Heck I bet the 'group (ghost hunter) rate' brings in way more money than a 'single adult' rate any day.

Now is the owners 'history' true? That is anyone's 'guess'...or a 'hint' to do some research... (wink, wink, nudge, nudge).

Just a thought I had as I re-read the 'experience' and followed along with the comments.

😲

Respectfully,

Rook
Zeromaru (guest)
 
8 years ago (2016-01-26)
Thank guys for commenting, yes I found it odd when he told us about the "history" of the motel, my friend whom knew abit of Japanese asked why would he want to tell us that,
The owner said that soon that motel would be abandoned that's why... Have we been fooled by a "fox"? 😭
Macknorton (5 stories) (646 posts)
+4
8 years ago (2016-01-14)
Yes Lady-glow, he sure did! 😊
And not the greatest business sense either in terms of maybe wanting people to stay there again?
I don't know about anyone else, but if I owned a motel and guests heard unexplained screaming, I wouldn't blurt out that it was probably the tortured soul or residual haunting of a now dead young girl abused to death in this very building!

"Thanks for staying! See you again sometime! No? Really? Why not...?"

Also, why would he mention the 6 year old abandoned suite? Mmmm my spidey-sense is tingling... 🤔

Mack
ashar123 (6 stories) (168 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-01-14)
If the present owner is right then its surely the daughter of the previous owner. No doubts about it.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3154 posts)
+4
8 years ago (2016-01-14)
That motel owner sure had a loose tongue! 😉

Thanks for sharing your experience with us.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: