You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Screamed Awake

Real Ghost Stories

Screamed Awake

 

2 separate occasions. 2 different States. 1st encounter

In my Washington State home I was sleeping on my couch after getting off the night shift. It's mid morning, and I am screamed awake. Just my name. Amazingly loud. When I caught my senses I was already almost standing and moving away from the conflict. I automatically go to the back door because it's the closest entry. Our house was for sale so I thought someone yelled in but door was locked. I Looked out front and no Visitors. A very rude awakening, and a head scratcher.

2nd encounter

We bought a fixer upper in Hawaii and moved into kind of a noisy Waterfront Condo community. We enjoyed our time remodeling and partying in the sun. We both had noticed at times the spirit of a very small dog. It barely came out of the darkness of the hall and would turn back in. There was a death in our condo told to us by the Manager, but never seen or felt him. Door opened by itself one night about 3 minutes after I climbed into bed, Yorkie seemed Anxious. I got up looked around all good.

But one early morning was the topper. Our condos were concrete, all the windows are 3 or 4 inch glass slats floor to ceiling, not real private, you can hear the neighbors snoring 3 condos away. I slept in the corner, wife slept next to windows. Door is in front of me at my feet, we have noise machine on as we are next to main 2 way street. It's early morning now I am sound asleep and SCREAMED awake. A Blood curdling FEMALE voice screamed "PLEASE HELP ME!" HORROR MOVIE KIND OF SCREAM. I immediately wake my wife and tell her. I go out side look and listen. We had noise maker on and I'm in cement corner. Not dreaming just a spirit who needed desperate help. After this encounter I decided I should try to help these spirits that find me. I have a book now to help spirits cross over I just have to get serious and do it. We are back on the Mainland now in a new state since 2016 and new older home now for 4 months Our first GRANDCHILD a few weeks old now, just across town. And we are Retired. I want to get an EMF READER so I know when they are present. Already had a spirit crossing here.

I am DYSLEXIC and an angry typist, probably not a good combo. Thanks for reading.

Other hauntings by CantunSEEit

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Hawaii

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, CantunSEEit, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

Rajine (14 stories) (734 posts)
+2
3 years ago (2021-02-26)
Shame Hey I wonder who that female voice belonged to screaming for help she probably never got (while she was still alive I'm assuming) , did you find out from anyone if perhaps a woman had passed away in your home?
HawaiiFemme (2 stories) (13 posts)
+1
3 years ago (2021-02-03)
Which town and island was that? I'm from Oahu.

Sounds like the death may have been a murdered woman and her dog is still keeping her company.
MrsRamsay (guest)
+2
3 years ago (2021-01-17)
Thanks for your latest story! I might've missed one or two, been busy, but wow. What you are missing in typing speed, you're making up for in being screamed awake.

It seems like many of your experiences are around and during your sleeping state. I guess you must be pretty wide open at that time. Has your wife ever been able to hear any of these voices?
LightMight (4 stories) (137 posts)
+2
3 years ago (2021-01-16)
Hi CantunSEEit,

I think you should add a voice activated recording device and a night vision indoor security camera to your shopping list. You never know what you might find? 😉

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: