You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: A Lady In The Comfort Room

Real Ghost Stories

A Lady In The Comfort Room

 

I've used the term "Comfort Room" to refer to the bathroom. It's the most common term here in our country.

I am from the Philippines, Baguio City to be exact. I started working in 2010 as a tutor. Our office is in the second floor of a building near a public hospital and hotel.

There were a lot of rumors about the bathroom in our floor. There were sightings of a lady who enters the room and when they entered, there was no one but them.

I've noticed our head tutor going up another floor whenever she needs to use a bathroom. I asked her why. She told me that she too experienced something terrifying in the 2nd floor bathroom. She entered the bathroom to pee, sat on the toilet when all of a sudden she felt something strange at her back. She turned her head back slowly and a face of a woman suddenly appeared, it was just an inch from her face. She started screaming, the door of the cubicle won't open until at last it opened after a minute. She ran through the hallway and never used that bathroom again.

Luckily we moved to the 5th floor, since the company is growing and we needed more space. I resigned in the company and decided to work on a call center but after a year I decided to apply in another online tutorial. It is in the same building I've worked but another company. This company is in the second floor (it was our neighbor company before).

It was very dark one morning, we are having a typhoon, we had power interruptions and the emergency lights on the bathroom and hallway are not working. I really need to go to the bathroom so I called my friend but she is having a class. I walked through the dark hallway using my cellphone's light. I opened the bathroom door slowly, I felt the wind blew slowly towards my face. Considering that the bathroom has a very small window located on the upper most part and the cubicles are blocking it (there's no chance it came from the small window). I bravely entered slowly but I decided not to push through. I turned around and saw the large mirror on the wall. I was really scared of the dark. I directed my cellphone's light towards the mirror and I notice a lady at my back, she is slowly raising her right hand towards my right shoulder. I didn't see her face but I'm sure that it was a lady with long hair. I froze for a few seconds, my eyes wide opened. I ran towards the hallway and back to the office.

The next day after that incident, I catch a cold and was really sick for more than a week. Normally I don't get sick easily. I am not concluding that I got sick because of the lady but I have the feeling that it has something to do with it.

Sorry for my bad writing. I just want to share my experience.

Any thoughts about what happened to me? Thank you.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Chinitah22, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Chinitah22 (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-01-25)
Thank you for the welcome Haunter. Our head tutor told me that when the lady's face was an inch from her face. A story suddenly flashed in her mind. The lady was raped and buried in the parking lot area of the building. I'm not sure if it is also common in other countries but here some believes that when you bury someone in a foundation of a structure, the structure would last for long. It would serve as a protector to the structure. What I am puzzled now is why she is staying in the 2nd floor bathroom and not in the parking lot. I'll let you know when I found out. As for our head tutor getting sick after the incident. Yes, she didn't feel good the next days after the encounter. 😕
RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-01-20)
Chinitah22
That must have been scary for you and even scarier for the woman who was using the toilet.
As DandK asked did the other woman get sick after her encounter?
Have you do any research to find out who this woman is? As for your getting sick a cold is a virus. But if you are stressed your immune system can be compromised and you can get sick because of that.
Red
haunter (guest)
 
8 years ago (2016-01-20)
Hi Chinitah22, firstly wish you welcome here at YGS... & now coming to your story, oh for god's sake that did spook me out... I mean, such aspects can do make anyone nervous... I have to say that you are brave enough to go through the situation & please don't be sorry for your writing... 😊 For I guess you have absolutely a great work here!... 😁
With Regards
Hayden aka haunter
ashar123 (6 stories) (168 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-01-16)
Both the experiences were really spooky. 😨 😨 I can't imagine how your professor felt when it happened with you and the lady raising her hand in the dark towards your shoulder. OMG. Really spooky. But I have to say that kindly find out the history of that place and do share it here. I'll eagerly wait.

Thanks for sharing!
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-01-16)
Oh my god! This is so much scary! 😨 😨 Both the incident are scary at the extent... I wonder what was the history behind the lady ghost at comfort room. Kindly share with us!
DandK (11 stories) (344 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-01-16)
Hi Chinitah22, your story spooked me! I wonder, did your head tutor that saw the face behind her get sick after? Is there any talk among others about odd occurrences in that bathroom?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: